Luv Da Lex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh yea! my bad. the nighthawk is on the GSR and the Si coupes. good looking out
Old 02-13-06, 02:03 PM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

Go get some revenge. Someone bashing on your car is the same thing as someone bashing on your girlfriend.
Old 02-13-06, 03:18 PM
lfrers
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hmmm... Not to be off topic but given the can of worms you will open if you shoot someone, even in self defense, I recommend to everyone who carries a firearm to switch to a Tazer instead. I'm in law enforcement and I can tell you that even if I shoot someone on the job I’m in for a world of scrutiny and stress afterwards. Of course I live in Cali so I’m in a different boat than most of you. Weather they live or die is irrelevant; actually you’re probably better off legally if they die after you shoot them. To say nothing of potentially going to jail or at the very least loose your house to the assailant or their family. The Tazer that shoots the darts will practically incapacitate a bull. And barely leave a mark when you pull out the darts. Cost is $500.00 and you can get a permit as a private citizen, I’m pretty sure. Of course if the dude throws a crowbar at you.... well.... what can you do? Duck I guess.
Old 02-13-06, 03:28 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by lfrers
Hmmm... Not to be off topic but given the can of worms you will open if you shoot someone, even in self defense, I recommend to everyone who carries a firearm to switch to a Tazer instead. I'm in law enforcement and I can tell you that even if I shoot someone on the job I’m in for a world of scrutiny and stress afterwards. Of course I live in Cali so I’m in a different boat than most of you. Weather they live or die is irrelevant; actually you’re probably better off legally if they die after you shoot them. To say nothing of potentially going to jail or at the very least loose your house to the assailant or their family. The Tazer that shoots the darts will practically incapacitate a bull. And barely leave a mark when you pull out the darts. Cost is $500.00 and you can get a permit as a private citizen, I’m pretty sure. Of course if the dude throws a crowbar at you.... well.... what can you do? Duck I guess.
In states like Texas and Fl you can shoot if you feel your life is threatened without too much trouble. Is it a coincidence those are states once and presently governed by a Bush brother?
Old 02-13-06, 03:30 PM
ATL-SC
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lfrers
= Of course I live in Cali so I’m in a different boat than most of you. Weather they live or die is irrelevant; actually you’re probably better off legally if they die after you shoot them. =
God i love the South.
i can get away with so much
oh and i found this on google and couldnt stop laughing
Attached Thumbnails Car Vandalized....Pics inside-simplyrandom324-small-.jpg  
Old 02-13-06, 04:45 PM
BLK13X
Mortgage Slave

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

Holy crap. Sorry to hear what happened to your car.

I had a near similar circumstance last night, where some idiot wanted to go me (I was eating dinner, why the hell would he wanna go me I don't know) yelling racist profanities yada yada yada... funny thing is the retard got my ethnicity wrong (I'm Asian, but he thought I was something else) so I just shook my head and drove off. He should get some education up in him
Old 02-13-06, 05:00 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 359 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by Luv Da Lex
i had stupid *******s chase me before for no reason. i was in a 1st gen ls400 and **** jumped out of his car while i was behind a car trying to make a right turn. apparently that **** can throw for **** because he was only liek 5 feet from my car and he totally missed with the crowbar. it landed on teh ground and bounced up and hit the bottom of my bumper. not being racist but those damm white suprmacist guys need to chill because OC is very against hate crime and they would pay dearly for their mistake one of these days. i mean my gay friend told me these guys got arrested for hate crime for screaming out **** while driving past a gay bar.

well i hope you get what you deserve and more. and i hope thost bastards get what they deserve. which is a big dude name Bubba in jail.
24 hour time out next time you go right behind me with that language after a very nice "please don't do that" like I gave just above your post. PLEASE watch the foul language Our environment has always been a clean family site and you are going to notice some aggressive measures to clean up any spills in this forum that we have encountered more of lately.
Old 02-13-06, 05:34 PM
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes, Sir!!!

Anyway, please FIX it!!! Don't want to see a clean red/blk 5 spd go!!
Old 02-13-06, 05:58 PM
Jayson
Advanced

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Hi all!

I was in an accident today and was sideswiped. My passenger side mirror is dangling by wires. Do any of you know if I can simply pop the mirror housing unit and unplug the wires or are they hard wired in?
Old 02-13-06, 06:36 PM
laxdude362
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Jayson
Hi all!

I was in an accident today and was sideswiped. My passenger side mirror is dangling by wires. Do any of you know if I can simply pop the mirror housing unit and unplug the wires or are they hard wired in?
C'mon lets not be hijacking my thread now.
Old 02-13-06, 06:40 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Dag bro hope it all works out for you.
Old 02-13-06, 09:19 PM
21ce
Intermediate

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
i keep a chinese night stick in my car... just in case...although a tazer doesn't sound like a bad idea... ::

btw... were you a random target? or did something happen to conjure up the whole issue...
Old 02-13-06, 09:32 PM
laxdude362
Lexus Test Driver

They were after me because they thought I tried to run over their friend with my car. I did not try to do anything of the sort and I have witnesses to back me up in court.
Old 02-13-06, 09:39 PM
SWSC400
Lead Lap

Revenge is in the Lord's hands...they will get what they deserve

I hope all works out for you and I'm sure you will have her fixed up better than she was before
Old 02-13-06, 09:47 PM
laxdude362
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by SWSC400

I hope all works out for you and I'm sure you will have her fixed up better than she was before
O it will. Somewhere along the lines of '97 conversion and black paint job.

Quick Reply: Car Vandalized....Pics inside