Originally Posted by jb86
ya, if you sold SC's with swapped engines I'd buy one
I finished mine...... want to buy it?
Old 04-04-06, 09:14 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
thats not my call. speaking of excuses... werent you the one who made a lot of them when called out by chino... and a civic? thought you didnt street race?
Notice when i made excuses, i didnt race? lol. i dont race if i know i got problems that will hinder my performance in a race.
Old 04-04-06, 03:36 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i believe your exact words were..."i dont street race, i only race at the track. its not worth the risk."

anyways... enough of the pissing match.
Old 04-05-06, 12:47 AM
lsflame
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
i believe your exact words were..."i dont street race, i only race at the track. its not worth the risk."

anyways... enough of the pissing match.
I THINK THIS WILL EXPLAIN LOTS
Old 04-05-06, 03:44 AM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by lsflame
that was a prank another supraforums member pulled on him... kinda like when his car was for sale for $3k.
Old 04-05-06, 04:24 AM
silversprucesc3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Why is there always drama everytime this kid posts????

Gottrd..seems like you and vjr don't get along too well....
Old 04-05-06, 04:31 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by silversprucesc3
Why is there always drama everytime this kid posts????

Gottrd..seems like you and vjr don't get along too well....
ha ha it's an ongoing battle with those two. They are practically twins look. VJ in front and TRD behind him...

Old 04-05-06, 04:34 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

wow....both cars are cool....
Old 04-05-06, 04:44 AM
bmsport
Lead Lap

Motorsports Unlimited who built Projectsoarer's 2JZGTE sc300

NO! I had a battery and a radio installed there. Pete and I at Grip-Industries.com built my car.
Old 04-05-06, 08:34 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Specifically i ment John....

The battles between me and Chino are healthy. I dont think i'd be willing to modify my car as much if he wasnt around. Chino's car is more for show and to get attention at car meets, mine car is more for function and less for looks. I test alot of stuff on my car, that is why i keep it at stock boost. My goal is to get mid high 13s on 10psi, and i already have the power to do it easily, but with no lsd or drag radials, i dont attempt
Old 04-05-06, 11:25 AM
silversprucesc3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by VJ RC51

The battles between me and Chino are healthy. I dont think i'd be willing to modify my car as much if he wasnt around. Chino's car is more for show and to get attention at car meets, mine car is more for function and less for looks. I test alot of stuff on my car, that is why i keep it at stock boost. My goal is to get mid high 13s on 10psi, and i already have the power to do it easily, but with no lsd or drag radials, i dont attempt

Awwww I see.... Healthy competition is good at times... But you guys seem to take it to this site alot....

You both are doing alot for the 1jz comunity and need to kiss and make up ..well just hug
Old 04-05-06, 01:29 PM
mteele
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Ric, I heard the green SC is for sale for $2,500. Can I buy it?

ahahaha
Old 04-05-06, 03:47 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

wow, who are you to say that chino's car is all show? that is low of you. as i recall, he is the one going 13.3@ 107... so what if its on 14psi... he still did it.

the reason there is tension between them is because when ric first got his SC, chino helped with a WHOLE LOT of questions ric had. now, since ric has been arround a while, he thinks he knows more than chino and thinks his car is better and faster.... according to his post here. look at the posts people, i dont make this stuff up. funny that their cars are so alike seeing as ric talks so much **** about chino's car. ric is bipolar... he runs his mouth here, trying to be better than everyone, but amazingly, he really isnt a bad guy in person. its quite interesting really. i personally talk to him at meets and whatnot, but you guys know i put the facts out here for everyone. i just dont want anyone getting worked or mislead by him.

that is all.
Old 04-05-06, 04:10 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

The internet is the internet, it isnt real life. Do not get the two confused people or else your life will be pretty dang weird and stressful.

Im missing still the LSD (whered it go jhot?), drag radials, and some kind of rim to mount them on. On 10psI i feel very confidant a good 13.5 will arise. Once the car is good on 10psi, ill raise it to 16 or 18 and see how the 12's feel.

Still unsure on fuel octane to use, if i go too high it will hurt performance from the slower burn rates. On 10psi 93 octane is good, but at 16+, i might need 100 sonoco, plus its non leaded oxygenated, it might help all around, ill have to test that also (my buddy has a dyno at his house 10mins away, oops did i share that )

Im not sure what the DP is going to do, im doing a before and after dyno pull to see if the gains on 10psi are better or worse in a useable power band (not just max hp). The BOV will be blocked off or ALOT of washers added. I'll do some more tuning with the cams also, maybe get some more out of it. I still feel no need to go to a larger front mounted IC over the OEM, i dont have exact air temps but it does a good job.

Last edited by VJ RC51; 04-05-06 at 04:15 PM.
Old 04-05-06, 04:44 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

The internet is the internet, it isnt real life. Do not get the two confused people or else your life will be pretty dang weird and stressful.
the people behind the computer screen are real. you have the noobs thinking your MR. 1JZ, but you have a lot to learn. i dont understand why someone would have to hide behind a computer and talk a lot of trash about people, but when face to face, they want to be buddy buddy, and act like they never said anything. if you think chino's car is all show, then dont talk about its times at the track... even if it was 7tenths faster than your run... 2 tenths on stock boost. for someone who want to be everyones friend at the meet, you sure do stab them in the back when your hiding behind the screen. tell chino tonight at the meet that his car is all show, then go on I4 and try to prove it to him... ill have my camera so everyone here can see the results. so what if he has 5psi more... no excuses... its faster.

Quick Reply: 1993 1jz sc300 pics