SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

I can't replace the SC

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-06, 03:06 PM
DETUNED
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I can't replace the SC

It's been almost 2 weeks now that I have sold my SC and I can't seem to find any car to replace it. I've been searching and searching for something, but I always end up searching for other SCs at the end of the day.

Have any of you guys been through this?

I know I wont have the power, or as many mods as the other SC, but something is drawing me back to that body style.

Peter
Old 04-03-06, 03:11 PM
kietlander
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts

see u should have kept it and change it to an auto.
Old 04-03-06, 03:12 PM
LocknRoll
Rookie

Originally Posted by DETUNED
It's been almost 2 weeks now that I have sold my SC and I can't seem to find any car to replace it. I've been searching and searching for something, but I always end up searching for other SCs at the end of the day.

Have any of you guys been through this?

I know I wont have the power, or as many mods as the other SC, but something is drawing me back to that body style.

Peter

funny, i just talked to the kid you sold your SC too. man, you should have thought of this BEFORE you sold it.

but seriosuly, a nice looking car that can make loads of power: 350z with RB swap.

its been done and is something that would compete with any GTE swapped SC.
Old 04-03-06, 03:15 PM
DETUNED
Lexus Test Driver

I can't get a 350z, or a g35......They're both already in the family .
Old 04-03-06, 03:16 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

BUY IT BACK!!!!
Old 04-03-06, 03:31 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ki_soarer
BUY IT BACK!!!!
...or buy mine. I'm getting tired of trying to restore this car only for idiots to come along and damage it within 30 seconds

I'm contemplating just saying to hell with it and buying a damn beater so I can start beating the hell out of other people's cars for a change.
Old 04-03-06, 03:31 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

get that pieced together soarer for 10k. You cant get a swapped 1jz sc300 for cheaper.
Old 04-03-06, 03:36 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by mikeloc24
...or buy mine. I'm getting tired of trying to restore this car only for idiots to come along and damage it within 30 seconds

I'm contemplating just saying to hell with it and buying a damn beater so I can start beating the hell out of other people's cars for a change.
Haha at times, I really wish I can get rid of my car to get something really cheap and economical like a used Scion XA. No more stressing about gas, theft, nor have to deal with the temptation to dump money into it. Live stress free
Old 04-03-06, 03:39 PM
kietlander
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by xknowonex
Haha at times, I really wish I can get rid of my car to get something really cheap and economical like a used Scion XA. No more stressing about gas, theft, nor have to deal with the temptation to dump money into it. Live stress free
true but then u dont own a SC anymore. and u drive a POS scion XA. i thought about getting a beater too.... but that means i drive my SC less, and i rather drive my SC then anything else.
Old 04-03-06, 03:48 PM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by kietlander
true but then u dont own a SC anymore. and u drive a POS scion XA. i thought about getting a beater too.... but that means i drive my SC less, and i rather drive my SC then anything else.
Me too man, but it seems like I can't leave my damn SC anywhere for 10 seconds without some careless idiot coming along and damaging it. Lately it's been making me contemplate throwing in the towel on this project and getting something like a Nova, reinforcing the pizz out of it, and then commence to teaching fools a lesson.

I almost went to jail this past weekend because some chump damaged my car and didn't leave a note....in a damn dentist's office parking lot at 8am when there was no need to be anywhere near my car at all. Haters...I hope they all die or suffer from a severe case of "little **** disorder" The next person I catch in the act of damaging my car is gonna get the azzwhoopin' of a lifetime. That's on everything..as if my damn knuckles aren't busted up enough from my younger days.

Peter, I would say get another SC but I'm sure there's haters down there too so there's no point...we can't kill 'em...and if I beat on 'em I'll go to jail (again). WTF?
Old 04-03-06, 03:57 PM
ki_soarer
Lexus Champion

unfortunately some of the haters here are other SC owner.

get another one and throw on a T88!
Old 04-03-06, 04:28 PM
turbodude
Rookie

mr2??? hehehe i can help you
Old 04-03-06, 04:42 PM
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator

man, talking about it! That's why even I keep getting different Lexus, I bought my 4th SC3 couple month ago... there is no replacement for it, I need always keep one in hand!
Old 04-03-06, 04:48 PM
happypanda
Lead Lap

dang peter..i know exactly how u feel...ive sold some cars that i truly regret and wished i had it back..and watever i got after it, i just keep getting bored and not have that same feeling about it...its irreplaceable...well i hope u find something soon coz i know i would hate to just lose something you really love and regret of doing so and at the same time sit there and have nothing. so find something quick and get to work...keep u bz hehe
Old 04-03-06, 04:55 PM
933005spd
Lead Lap

I regreted selling my 5spd for a long time to AJ.

I really missed that car with all the work I did on it. Ended up with SC Owners Disorder (SCOD)... and now I have 2 and want more...

Quick Reply: I can't replace the SC