SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

My turbo SC300.

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-06, 08:14 AM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

engine pix or ban! lol. Not a bad looking stock looking sc300 otherwise. Those tail lights need to be cleared out. Those supra rims dont do it justice tho, they need to be swwapped out for something better
Old 04-10-06, 09:23 AM
94SC3005Sp
Driver School Candidate

Default Hey

The car looks good chris. Glad the 1j swap went well. When I saw you a few weeks back the car looked and sounded great. Your Buddy was hesitant to pop the hood. The outside veiw is only good for a sec then i wanna see the goods on the inside. Have you decided to keep the car?
Old 04-10-06, 10:44 AM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by BrownDuckz
How's your car doing? That's what I thought.
Actually she's running great! Doubling your power
Old 04-10-06, 11:20 AM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 76 Likes on 39 Posts

Idrewfelix Quote:
How's your car doing? That's what I thought.

Actually she's running great! Doubling your power
Here we go again.........With the "My car's better than yours!"
Old 04-10-06, 11:40 AM
Aristo300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by neuro4you@
Here we go again.........With the "My car's better than yours!"
No it's not that. It's just this guy has always followed me around putting the car I wanted to build down. He has pretty much nothing better to do obviously. He does it on a few different boards. Idrew whatever... what have you been able to run in your car that makes twice the power of mine? That would mean you are making roughly 650rwhp now......... seems you could run 10's with that right? Well I've gone 13.57@104 on a non-LSD car with street tires. I've cut a 1.96. What have you done? Besides run your childish mouth............
Old 04-10-06, 11:48 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Nice clean SC. Some people just don't like the 1jz that's all reminds me of the old heated SR vs KA threads when I was on zilvia and fresh alloy. In the end it's your car your money
Old 04-10-06, 12:11 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

No it's not that. It's just this guy has always followed me around putting the car I wanted to build down.
Chris....I wasn't pointing at you with my comment. That's all I ever read from this idrew guy...Smack talking on every ones car...
Its a nice car...Screw what that CLOWN has to say.
Maybe if we all had his money to throw at our SC's, he'd be happy....
Maybe if you had a pre-op tranny in your signature pic, he'd like you...

Oh wait I have an idea...Idrewfelix should open up his own forum...Just for people he deems worthy to join...Then they can all make out with each other about their cars....."oh were so great with our modded SC's"..."We rule the world!!"...or something like that

Bottom line.....do whatever you want....don't listen to anyone else.
Old 04-10-06, 12:35 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

people dont like 1JZGTE's over 2JZGTE's because 1 is a smaller number then 2.. must mean its slower. But you know, both make 500+ rwhp on 93 octane no problem. who knows.
Old 04-10-06, 03:48 PM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by neuro4you@

Oh wait I have an idea...Idrewfelix should open up his own forum...Just for people he deems worthy to join...Then they can all make out with each other about their cars....."oh were so great with our modded SC's"..."We rule the world!!"...or something like that

Bottom line.....do whatever you want....don't listen to anyone else.
Hey that isnt a bad idea

But honestly, I think he (chris) makes it seem like he accomplished something big. Which he didnt. Which concludes to the fact that he tries to make something thats nothing seem great.
Old 04-10-06, 03:51 PM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by VJ RC51
people dont like 1JZGTE's over 2JZGTE's because 1 is a smaller number then 2.. must mean its slower. But you know, both make 500+ rwhp on 93 octane no problem. who knows.
Dont get me wrong, I love the 1jz, its a great engine. I just dont think doing an engine swap is something to be amazed for. If he went single like some decent people did (such as kaotiq) then that is something to represent.

But no, its a stock engine. It can't make 500rwhp on 93 octane stock.
Old 04-10-06, 03:57 PM
TeamDX
Driver

No it's not that. It's just this guy has always followed me around putting the car I wanted to build down. He has pretty much nothing better to do obviously. He does it on a few different boards. Idrew whatever... what have you been able to run in your car that makes twice the power of mine? That would mean you are making roughly 650rwhp now......... seems you could run 10's with that right? Well I've gone 13.57@104 on a non-LSD car with street tires. I've cut a 1.96. What have you done? Besides run your childish mouth............
LOL, stock turbo neon's run 13's. Im not fan of IDrewFelix, but all you did was swap a STOCK motor and ran it, hardly anything id post about. When you put down 650rwhp and run 10s, then i would expect the # of posts you always make about how awesome your car is, a stock 1j sc is just that.
Old 04-10-06, 04:03 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

I just dont think doing an engine swap is something to be amazed for
I think he (chris) makes it seem like he accomplished something big. Which he didnt.
1JZ-GTE
Greddy BCC
Greddy SLR
Full 3" exhaust
Magnaflow
K&N
97' front end.
TTwheels

Dude...what have I been thinking You're so right!!!. Anyone can do all that at the local Autozone...I'm sorry!!!

If he put the time and the money into his car. He has every right to be proud of it.
He has every right to post pics and say whatever on this site....as do you have the right to put him down, and point out that all he did was a 1jz swap and wheels....
But he doesn't look like a "egotistical tool" with his post's.
Old 04-10-06, 04:07 PM
Fireblaze
Lead Lap

I like your rims, supra rims, right?
Old 04-10-06, 04:17 PM
boobstar
Lexus Test Driver

i honestly feel anything you do to your car is worth posting. i dont see how it matters if its a motor swap or a "just washed and waxed my car" scenario. people have always posted threads anytime they have done something new. i dont believe this guy ever asked for the crown of CL or anything, he was just sharing something he did....and something that still a lot of members have not done. this isnt a competition it was just a thread for him to share something he did.
Old 04-10-06, 04:24 PM
VJ RC51
Lexus Champion

i have two 1JZGTE SC300's. One BPU+, one stock. Wow, nothing to brag about.

I rock the stock one around town like its nothing. Gets 20+mpg, nice and smooth, and has power to beat most civics looking like a grandma mobile.

Now if they were both single turbo 500hp, ok id brag.

Quick Reply: My turbo SC300.