SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

My turbo SC300.

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-06, 06:41 PM
Aristo300
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default My turbo SC300.

I'm going to make another because I don't feel there was much of a reason to close my thread because a bunch of people were arguing........ can a mod please PM with the reason. Someone comes im my thread starting it up and then my thread gets closed. Also..... the only thing I have to add to the discussion that went on without my knowledge of it even happening is...... Where in the hell did I EVER make multiple post about how awesome my car is?

TeamDX
Rookie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownDuckz
No it's not that. It's just this guy has always followed me around putting the car I wanted to build down. He has pretty much nothing better to do obviously. He does it on a few different boards. Idrew whatever... what have you been able to run in your car that makes twice the power of mine? That would mean you are making roughly 650rwhp now......... seems you could run 10's with that right? Well I've gone 13.57@104 on a non-LSD car with street tires. I've cut a 1.96. What have you done? Besides run your childish mouth............

TeamDX:
LOL, stock turbo neon's run 13's. Im not fan of IDrewFelix, but all you did was swap a STOCK motor and ran it, hardly anything id post about. When you put down 650rwhp and run 10s, then i would expect the # of posts you always make about how awesome your car is, a stock 1j sc is just that.

AGAIN. Where did I make multiple post about how awesome my car is? I'm probably the most conservative 1JZ guy on this board. I'm always keeping quiet.
Old 04-10-06, 07:00 PM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do you need a tissue?

Old 04-10-06, 09:27 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,239 Likes on 1,358 Posts

I'm not going to PM since you started another thread. A few things to clarify

1) when a moderator closes a thread, that means stop posting and step away. There is problem with the way the previous thread was headed and the moderator is stopping that conversation. That does NOT mean start another thread because you feel like continuing the argument. Not cool, Chris.

2) The last thread was closed due to the arguing going on. We are not going to tolerate that on our forum... we are a Lexus community and that doesn't mean go out and throw eggs on your neighbor's car. Please read this thread https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=186732

Please also review the forum rules on response to comments. That is why it was closed.
https://www.clublexus.com/index.php/...ew/2160/1/126/

3) IDrewFelix, you initiated the argument in the other thread, and your 'tissue box' was entirely inappropriate here to continue the argument. When you get back from your 1 week suspension from ClubLexus, I suggest you read the links in #2 above. If you rejoin during that period under another member name, you will be permanently banned.

4) Chris, please fix your signature. You've been asked multiple times in the past and know the rules here.... max 450 x 100, max 8 lines of text. Idrewfelix, fix yours too it's too tall.