SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Locked my keys in trunk!

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-06, 11:03 AM
indelible
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jibbby
How does one lock their keys in the trunk? No offense but you guys need to cut down on the THC intake....Weed has an effect with short term memory loss.....With that being said I think I will take a bong load.....
I put my keys in my backpack after I unlocked the trunk with them because I had 500 other things to carry and didn't have pockets to put them in, then i put my backpack in the trunk and closed it like a dumbass.
Old 08-05-06, 12:44 PM
ConSynX
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

walletkey ftmfw
my walletkey opens everything...go '93
i only read page 1, wish you luck on getting it figured out if you can't use a spare.
Old 08-05-06, 01:05 PM
PERRYinLA
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Here is MY "how does one lock their keys in the trunk?" story:

I went camping over a weekend and drove directly to work Monday morning in my camping clothes.
I parked my car in a dark corner of the parking structure and changed into my office clothes I had stored in my trunk.
As I tossed my shorts into the trunk and closed the lid, I realized the keys were still in the pocket of my shorts!

So I took the bus home and brought back my spare key from home the next morning.
I was lucky to have all the original keys from the original owner.
Old 08-05-06, 02:31 PM
BlueKush86
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Sc dRifta
ahahaha im a medical miracle that proves prolong use of THC doesnt cause memory loss or any other handicap. ahahahah saying that has anyone seen my cell phone lol.
i second that motion...
Old 08-05-06, 03:00 PM
jibbby
Banned - could not follow forum rules

Originally Posted by indelible
I put my keys in my backpack after I unlocked the trunk with them because I had 500 other things to carry and didn't have pockets to put them in, then i put my backpack in the trunk and closed it like a dumbass.
Don't feel bad I once drove off out of the gas station after pumping gas with the hose and nozzle still in the cars tank...I started pumping the gas left it pumping and sat inside the car waiting and listing to some tunes...I heard the pump stop, I simply turned on the car and drove off...Forgot to hang up the pump....I drove half a block with the hose dragging on the ground after it ripped off...When I realised what I did I then stopped and drove back and asked the gas attendant if he wanted some money for this retarded brain freeze act of mine..... This was many years ago and I was baked off the cronic at that time...

I am leaving myself open on this one....Keys in the trunk is nothing compared to that...

Last edited by jibbby; 08-05-06 at 03:06 PM.
Old 08-05-06, 03:18 PM
PERRYinLA
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Default This is turning into an "embarrasing moments" thread!

I used to be in the oil biz and that happens pretty regularly.
The modern hoses are designed to break off cleanly in such a case, so as long as we get the nozzle back we don't mind much.
Old 08-05-06, 05:00 PM
jibbby

Originally Posted by BlueKush86
i second that motion...

You guys are either smoking Mexican brick garbage with low THC levels, or you got so baked already that you already forgot that you locked your keys in the trunk years back....Trust me you guys are not THC proof.....Memory will fail from time to time under the Croneeeeekkkkk..... ..

Seriously if you can get into your car work with the trunk release lever and get it too work...Connect power leads direct...Or remove the sub woofer reach in and push out the back trunk lining and fish around for your keys with a flash light and coat hanger....If you can't get into your car call a lock smith or grab a crow bar...

Last edited by jibbby; 08-05-06 at 05:15 PM.
Old 08-05-06, 08:08 PM
jmlex
Rookie

I finally got my keys i used rstspeed's dummie guide to taking out the rear subwoofer and I held the panel back holding a flashlight while my little brother hooked the keys.
Old 08-06-06, 01:05 AM
BlueKush86
Pole Position

You guys are either smoking Mexican brick garbage with low THC levels, or you got so baked already that you already forgot that you locked your keys in the trunk years back....Trust me you guys are not THC proof.....Memory will fail from time to time under the Croneeeeekkkkk..... ..
my memory only fails when im low on THC. i go to school bake. i take my test baked and i pass with nothing lower than B's... matter of fact i was so baked when i pass my driving test lol i still remember what that gentleman said, "lets begin make sure you pay attention to the road ok son".
Old 08-06-06, 07:33 AM
Lexicon1
Advanced

Received 69 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Sc dRifta Do you just touch the Black wire to ground to open trunk?

This sounds like the easiest way to get that trunk open.
Last Christmas, my wife locked the keys in the trunk, $110 later after a taxi ride home, I got the spare keys. I am gonna buy a spare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-06-06, 01:18 PM
Sc dRifta
*****Do not buy from this member until further notice *****

sweet glad u got ur keys
Old 08-06-06, 01:53 PM
jibbby

Originally Posted by BlueKush86
my memory only fails when im low on THC. i go to school bake. i take my test baked and i pass with nothing lower than B's... matter of fact i was so baked when i pass my driving test lol i still remember what that gentleman said, "lets begin make sure you pay attention to the road ok son".
Ha Ha Ha, Maybe you truely are medically blessed but I still dought it..... I still think you are not smoking enough, you need to step up the THC intake son...Hit that bong and hold it in, if you don't cough then your doing something wrong.... THC class 101 in now out of session... .

I told you guys the subwoofer entry with a coat hanger and flash light would work......I know what I speak of, thank you very much..
Old 08-07-06, 01:36 AM
BlueKush86
Pole Position

Ha Ha Ha, Maybe you truely are medically blessed but I still dought it..... I still think you are not smoking enough, you need to step up the THC intake son...Hit that bong and hold it in, if you don't cough then your doing something wrong.... THC class 101 in now out of session... .

I told you guys the subwoofer entry with a coat hanger and flash light would work......I know what I speak of, thank you very much..

i think i smoke way to much my cells somehow geneticly mutated to adapt with the THC but thats nothing to brag about... although i have 2 bongs, glass on glass im not a big fan anymore... i prefer blunts and joints. im going on day 3 without blazin, need to get a job soon you know how that goes.. i feel this thread is slowly heading the wrong way lol....

p.s. we need to have a CL smoke out meet ................................. ......... in a month
Old 08-07-06, 05:19 AM
velocity12
Driver

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

This is a long shot, but did you forget about your flat "wallet" key?
Old 08-07-06, 11:32 AM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

i hope i dont lock my keys in my trunk .i only have 1 key and a weird looking one i got from the dealer .it dosent work anywhere on my car ,but it work as a good flathead .The subwoofer /coathanger is your best bet goodluck.oh yea and thc does give momery loss i FORGOT what causes it to do so.

Quick Reply: Locked my keys in trunk!