SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

My soarer pics

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-06, 10:56 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by SVTdubs
man that looks terrible, especially that hood. The body kit and wheels are terrible also but everyone has their own tastes. Mine are a little less ricey
SC guys are the harshest critics lol but his "ricey" soarer> NA 95 with nice wheels
Old 10-12-06, 11:07 AM
ACleanSC4
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by cherplex
SC guys are the harshest critics lol but his "ricey" soarer> NA 95 with nice wheels
I'm with ya on this one...

I can do without that hood, but at least he's got some power underneath to warrant it...

The wheels don't work with that kit, I thought it looked nice with my Wald kit...

Overall, nice Soarer!
Old 10-12-06, 12:07 PM
Sly Guy Yu
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

man that looks terrible, especially that hood. The body kit and wheels are terrible also but everyone has their own tastes. Mine are a little less ricey

I didnt wanna say this in ur thread, but since u have no consideration for people, i think ur wheels are freaking ugly.
Old 10-12-06, 12:59 PM
SC_coupe
Racer

Received 45 Likes on 28 Posts

Love the deep dish rims and the colour. Like the rear wiper too. Im not really feeling the hood and the carcks in the front bar, but other than that I like it.

Post some engine pics if you have them. Is that 16psi on steel-wheeled CT12a's? Single? Aftermarket twins?
Old 10-12-06, 01:06 PM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice car man .not my style but nice how many miles are on the engines we get in the us ?really i need to know this!
Old 10-12-06, 02:20 PM
1badsoarer
Driver

Well, #1 I got this car for free from a friend, otherwise I wouldnt own a soarer. I used to drift my 180sx. My friend with this soarer tried to drift and wrecked. The car was bone stock at the time. The hood was on it already. I invested about $3,500 total, to include gauges, tires, wheels, performance mods, etc. I have a 500hp car @ 1.5 bar that I drive everyday to work, take my family out in and race, drift or touge every weekend. I get more out of this car than most people get out of cars they invest $20,000+ in.
Old 10-12-06, 02:36 PM
1badsoarer
Driver

Originally Posted by SC_coupe
Post some engine pics if you have them. Is that 16psi on steel-wheeled CT12a's? Single? Aftermarket twins?
naw single turbine swap, t04s. I dont think the ct12's can boost over 14psi without dying lol.
Old 10-12-06, 02:39 PM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Originally Posted by 1badsoarer
Well, #1 I got this car for free from a friend, otherwise I wouldnt own a soarer. I used to drift my 180sx. My friend with this soarer tried to drift and wrecked. The car was bone stock at the time. The hood was on it already. I invested about $3,500 total, to include gauges, tires, wheels, performance mods, etc. I have a 500hp car @ 1.5 bar that I drive everyday to work, take my family out in and race, drift or touge every weekend. I get more out of this car than most people get out of cars they invest $20,000+ in.
No need to explain bro wish I got a free soarer. I'll even take a free model soarer

My rear stock twin is going slowly but surely and I'm only at 10psi. Oh well single FTW.
Old 10-12-06, 03:04 PM
1badsoarer
Driver

Well i've been reading around this forum for some time, and it seems to me that greater percentage of the owners on here are only worried about 1 thing. Looks. I would even go so far as to say that I've seen people on here that think the sc300 is better than most cars because it's a lexus. I own 7 cars right now, 4 of which are pre 72 chevy's. I'm all about function over form. The people that tend to be the most nit-picky about a cars appearance have cars that that aren't much at all...
Old 10-12-06, 03:04 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

Well that came off a BIT too harsh but since you said it anyways, your SC is currently completely stock with some 19 inch rims that I see on almost every other Supra on Supra forums. You've obviously copied the look from streetking and quikturbo so you have no creative innovation at all when it comes to modifying your car. You always take pictures of the same angles of your car right next to a red Viper because your SC does not look good by itself. Oh...so that's how it feels to take a low blow by a stranger...

But then again, who am I to judge?

Obviously it isn't my taste but this Soarer is nice for what it is and I can totally appreciate it.

Btw, the hood looks like nostrils..anybody else notice that?
Old 10-12-06, 03:28 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

great looking car man!
Old 10-12-06, 03:44 PM
1JZ300
Lexus Test Driver

nice car bro, my plan is to buy the body of a right hand drive and throw my motor and tranny in it......thats in the future tho.....clean car
Old 10-12-06, 05:28 PM
reamemiya
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looks good and makes nice numbers too! I do however don't like the home depot scoop (the random tube next to the intercooler) because it takes away from a nice looking car (my eyes go striaght to it). I've seen a lot of 240 guys running it which is probably why you have it.

Old 10-12-06, 09:32 PM
1badsoarer
Driver

I have it because my intake is in the corner of my underhood area. I mean pushed up against the body of the car. It has next to no air circulation there. Function over form my friend. Although I appreciate having a show quality car, this is not it. This is a drag/track car. I have other cars for looking good and not going fast.
Old 10-13-06, 09:22 PM
Hai_Nguyen
Pole Position

I like it!! it's unique and you got the power to back it up. I don't care what anybody else says I give you a thumbs up.

Quick Reply: My soarer pics