Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think its hilarious as natural selection will eventually take its toll
Old 10-19-06, 06:21 PM
2JZGTE-SC
Pole Position

Originally Posted by jmlex
I dont know why people act like this is some kind of prestigous car, yeah it is a lexus but it is over 10 years old. Every ghetto has tons of sc's with rims on them. I hate when people act like they are better someone just cuz its a lexus or better than rice rockets when they cost the same price.

that's so true...but it's just that you'd expect them to be rollin in a caprice with 26's, not an SC with 20's.....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe the car is stolen...who knows.

someone should dress like a "blood", and record a vid while talking shi* about them "crips" and post that on youtube...i want to see their reaction..
Old 10-19-06, 06:27 PM
1337.Froto
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by 2JZGTE-SC
that's so true...but it's just that you'd expect them to be rollin in a caprice with 26's, not an SC with 20's.....LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! maybe the car is stolen...who knows.

someone should dress like a "blood", and record a vid while talking shi* about them "crips" and post that on youtube...i want to see their reaction..
" maybe the car is stolen " lmao thats so true !
Old 10-19-06, 07:44 PM
xirforever
Lead Lap

and some other people dont understand that while you may be able to buy an SC for as much as a civic, the insurance on a lexus is hell of a lot more.
Old 10-19-06, 07:56 PM
2JZGTE-SC
Pole Position

LMFAO..yeah i bet that "blood" has full coverage on that SC....

that has got to be the most ridiculous vid i've seen in quite a while...i bet its just what the creators of YouTube had in mind when they though up that site....
Old 10-20-06, 12:29 AM
yelloa3gti
Lead Lap

im gangsta too.. watch out ya'll
Old 10-20-06, 01:16 AM
Just4show
Owes CL $5,000

You guys talking like that in here but i'm sure that you don't act like that in front of them. You call that ghetto but to them is pride ain't easy to get out of the ghetto when you're in the ghetto.
Old 10-20-06, 02:00 AM
kietlander
Racer

Received 53 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by Just4show
You guys talking like that in here but i'm sure that you don't act like that in front of them. You call that ghetto but to them is pride ain't easy to get out of the ghetto when you're in the ghetto.
+1 on that. most of u guys would be scared "crap"less just driving through. they grew up in that "lifestyle", thats all they know. most of them have no goals for the future. everything is about how much and what they have NOW instead of having goals for the future. and dont tell me u dont see white, spanish, and asian people act like that.....
Old 10-20-06, 08:32 AM
Philly#1 Lex
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by kietlander
+1 on that. most of u guys would be scared "crap"less just driving through. they grew up in that "lifestyle", thats all they know. most of them have no goals for the future. everything is about how much and what they have NOW instead of having goals for the future. and dont tell me u dont see white, spanish, and asian people act like that.....
+2...Finally someone posted an educated response. Because its not just blacks who act like that! Every race has there idiots. And there(each race) idiots follow stereotypes to the tee.
Old 10-20-06, 10:31 AM
kaotiq
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Just4show
"when there's will, there's a way."

For example: I had no means to finance my college education and I wasn't going to let my lack of money stop me from going to the #1 engineering school in the country. I had worked extremely hard to obtain that and I was not going to be stopped. No matter what. I did what I could. I worked, applied to all scholarships applicable to me, and obtained loans and financial aid. It was tough trying to maintain a basic lifestyle because all of my work and money went to the university, and had almost no time or money left for enjoyment. I was told to go to crappy community colleges first so I can save money for tuition. I was not going to let that stop me. So what's stopping anyone who's caught in a bad situation? It's all of a matter of how badly you want you it and how far you're willing to go to get it right?

And you're absolutely right. I am not going to call them ghetto and lowlives in front of their faces. Why? Because they will probably kill me. I can live with the fact that I'm not "a man" or "gangsta" in front of them. I don't need their stupid actions ruining my years of hardwork, education, and establishment in life. What's more important? Pride or a proliferative future? I'm sure that they judge guys like us all the time. What difference is it if we judge them?
Old 10-20-06, 10:38 AM
xirforever
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by kaotiq

For example: I had no means to finance my college education and I wasn't going to let my lack of money stop me from going to the #1 engineering school in the country. I had worked extremely hard to obtain that and I was not going to be stopped. No matter what. I did what I could. I worked, applied to all scholarships applicable to me, and obtained loans and financial aid. It was tough trying to maintain a basic lifestyle because all of my work and money went to the university, and had almost no time or money left for enjoyment. I was told to go to crappy community colleges first so I can save money for tuition. I was not going to let that stop me. So what's stopping anyone who's caught in a bad situation? It's all of a matter of how badly you want you it and how far you're willing to go to get it right?

And you're absolutely right. I am not going to call them ghetto and lowlives in front of their faces. Why? Because they will probably kill me. I can live with the fact that I'm not "a man" or "gangsta" in front of them. I don't need their stupid actions ruining my years of hardwork, education, and establishment in life. What's more important? Pride or a proliferative future? I'm sure that they judge guys like us all the time. What difference is it if we judge them?

couldn't have said it better myself
Old 10-20-06, 10:50 AM
mikeloc24
Lexus Fanatic

Perpetuate their own stereotype and they complain why they never make it out of the ghetto.
Hmm...who is "they?" Please explain. Don't dance, explain.

Where were you living during this time Geoff? What area and with who if I may ask? I'm not defending the vid or it's participants, just trying to understand where you're coming from and what your scope might be.

There's a number of things that would stop a person from getting out of a bad situation, it's not always just a matter of "I want it, so it shall be"

And you're absolutely right. I am not going to call them ghetto and lowlives in front of their faces. Why? Because they will probably kill me.
Then why comment on them here on the net? What change does that cause?

I don't need their stupid actions ruining my years of hardwork, education, and establishment in life. What's more important? Pride or a proliferative future?
It seems that if you were to "call them ghetto and lowlives in front of their faces" and then they acted on you that would be YOUR "stupid action" that caused the situation right?

I'm sure that they judge guys like us all the time. What difference is it if we judge them?
So IF that's the case, are you saying 2 wrongs make a right? If you "assume" racism from another group then it's okay to return the sentiment blindly?

The same "ghetto" mentality and lifestyle that you dislike so do "we"...remember that
Old 10-20-06, 11:15 AM
kaotiq
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by mikeloc24
Hmm...who is "they?" Please explain. Don't dance, explain.

Where were you living during this time Geoff? What area and with who if I may ask? I'm not defending the vid or it's participants, just trying to understand where you're coming from and what your scope might be.

There's a number of things that would stop a person from getting out of a bad situation, it's not always just a matter of "I want it, so it shall be"

Then why comment on them here on the net? What change does that cause?

It seems that if you were to "call them ghetto and lowlives in front of their faces" and then they acted on you that would be YOUR "stupid action" that caused the situation right?

So IF that's the case, are you saying 2 wrongs make a right? If you "assume" racism from another group then it's okay to return the sentiment blindly?

The same "ghetto" mentality and lifestyle that you dislike so do "we"...remember that
Mike: I'm not here to start a debate. When I say "they" I am referring to ALL ghetto individuals that act like victims. Blacks, asians, latinos, whites. ALL the same. ALL of them. I grew up in Alhambra/Monterey Park, by Valley blvd... aka the asian ghetto. Case and Point: I couldn't stand those retarded ghetto asians who complained that white ppl were against them, cops were against them, school teachers were against them, this and that. What did they do? gang bang. What happened to them? 50% of them are in jail or dead. All they did was complain and never "put their money where their mouth were."

My family does not come from money. In fact, when I applied for college, my parents told me that there was not enough money for me to go to school and that I would have to support myself. I got accepted to the top schools because my determination was to give my future family and my hard working parents a lifestyle that everyone in life wishes for and I was not going to let "no money" stop me from obtaining that dream. I took drastic measures. You should have seen my schedule when I was up in Berkeley. All work and school. Friends went out without me while I was at an office doing paid research on friday nights. One time, I had to work overtime for 3 days just so i could afford a stupid 500 page physics book.

I'm commenting on the net because all you guys are my friends. It's the same as if I were in person with you guys and stating my opinion in person. It's merely an opinion. I'm not sure if I follow with the whole racism thing honestly.

Mike, you're absolutely right about it being my "stupid action" to comment to their face to force them to "kill me." It would also be stupid of them to just "kill somone" for calling them ghetto.
Old 10-20-06, 03:51 PM
Technics
Lexus Champion

Mike, I'm glad you touched on that comment, because I didn't hear anyone in that video complaining about not being able to get out of the ghetto.

So I was wondering who "they" were too. Was about to fly off the handle matter of fact but you beat me to it.

Quick Reply: amazing sc drift LMAO