SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Veilside

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-06, 01:01 PM
roo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

that kit makes the sc look like an s2000

The front and sides are not my style but i give give skids major props for wanting to do his own thing. The rear bumper and wing are really clean and I actually considered those before going with the Target kit. Veilside parts usually fit well and are good quality. They still manufacture them in Japan.
Old 11-24-06, 06:45 AM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by SkidsiXX22
i realize its a public forum, there are rules on it though like no obscenities or being rude or anything

so i mean just help me if you can, i mean i got the fact that a lot of peopel don't like it from the first 4 people to write that, you catch my drift? its not a matter of me caring, its just keep opinions to yourself if they are going to be nothing but negative

i mean hey if you dont like it, you can say you would prefer something else and then offer a helpful tip, but just simply one negative statement and all is kind of rude, u kno, all i'm saying is theres better ways to word it and the first 4 posts got the message across about that lol

and ty xotic for the sponsorship stuff, it does work like that with some lower grade companies, i belong to www.sponsorships.com, veilside or any other decent company is not their partner though so i was just wondeirng

Oh well... sigh*
Welcome to the world of public information bro. Grow some thicker skin. If you post up a picture you are going to get pros and cons. Deal with it.
Old 11-27-06, 06:38 AM
veritek
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys, let's focus here. All the guy wanted was help about the kit and the reputation of the seller. Posting your opinions about the kit would be appropriate if he asked for it. So, to get back on topic, both the kit and the seller are top notch. You shouldn't have problems with either one. As far as speed bumps, you are right to be concerned about them, especially seeing as how your high school parking lot put in pretty high ones. Now, since you are also thinking about the Vertex kit, you shouldn't have any problems with that too, cuz they are one of the best companies out there. Either way, Veilside and Vertex are at the top of their game, and L-tuned is a very reputable company. Sounds like you are on the right track.
Old 11-27-06, 06:51 AM
carbongs
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yes ^ i'll have to agree with veritek. the vertex kit is my personal favorite and the veilside is a great kit too. you know that you should do what you want with the car because it is YOUR car. l-tuned is a great place to get parts and the members in my area, SELOC, always trust and go through them for hard to find parts. i guess it all depends on YOUR style of modding whether you like the agressive look or the subtle look. i personally think the veilside kit flows better with the lines of the sc and the vertex kit has a lot of agressive and confident curves and lines in the shaping. good luck with your modding and congrats on the car and where it is at. being in high school you are definitely on the right track. but veritek is right, be careful with those speed bumps!
~take care