Search this Thread

Old 11-23-06, 11:18 AM
Lucky SC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

its not a toyota...

its a LEXUS SC400
read the manual man lol

even though it reads super coupe 400, its a very restrictive car that although has potential is a LUXURY CAR

if you're gonna do a drag setup you should go with a dif kind of car, just stupid imo
Old 11-23-06, 01:33 PM
M34LNCH
Lead Lap

Default ...

Originally Posted by SkidsiXX22
its not a toyota...

its a LEXUS SC400
read the manual man lol

even though it reads super coupe 400, its a very restrictive car that although has potential is a LUXURY CAR

if you're gonna do a drag setup you should go with a dif kind of car, just stupid imo

You my friend are VERY IGNORANT, this very restrictive car will out run 99% of anything i ever run into that is as streetable as mine (AC power EVERYTHING ETC) funny enough if i get smoked chances are is going to be by another SC or supra LOL!, I have 2 sets of wheels one for the track one for the street, BUT since I do run in the quater mile is absoloutly senseless in a car that makes this kinda power to try and run at the track with street tires, it is dangerous, and its my life and investment i'm trying to protect here. Its not about the look its about the safety, but i can't expect someone who still has wet dreams about a 14 year old car been "luxurious" to understand the concept that this wheels and tires ARE necessary when you are going this fast.

If there was a "sports" car or a different car that was more appealing for what i'm trying to accomplish I would buy it. BUT since the supra and SC are some of the most responsive/reliable cars to build (and i already had a supra) on this planet i went with this one.

Happy Gobble Day!
Old 11-23-06, 02:16 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I autocrossed with a pair of khumo v710 275/35/17 competition race tires that gripped like champs. I had them mounted on the 350z 17s.
Old 11-23-06, 03:08 PM
CLNSC3
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by M34LNCH

That is awesome Are those welds? Weld wheels look so hot on SCs, what are you putting to the ground?

Josh
Old 11-23-06, 04:21 PM
Lucky SC
Lexus Test Driver

You my friend are VERY IGNORANT, this very restrictive car will out run 99% of anything i ever run into that is as streetable as mine (AC power EVERYTHING ETC) funny enough if i get smoked chances are is going to be by another SC or supra LOL!, I have 2 sets of wheels one for the track one for the street, BUT since I do run in the quater mile is absoloutly senseless in a car that makes this kinda power to try and run at the track with street tires, it is dangerous, and its my life and investment i'm trying to protect here. Its not about the look its about the safety, but i can't expect someone who still has wet dreams about a 14 year old car been "luxurious" to understand the concept that this wheels and tires ARE necessary when you are going this fast.

If there was a "sports" car or a different car that was more appealing for what i'm trying to accomplish I would buy it. BUT since the supra and SC are some of the most responsive/reliable cars to build (and i already had a supra) on this planet i went with this one.

Happy Gobble Day!

you're missing the point here...
its called a luxury car, its not a drag car, simply put

and thats Horse**** that it can outrun 99% of things on the road

i lose horribly to a WRX and the new accord v6 will give you a run for your money. I have enough humbleness to admit that my car can be beaten by others.

Over a 7 seconds 0-60 is by no means some kind of beastly car, be sensible

I love the SC400, but i know its limits
Old 11-23-06, 06:47 PM
M34LNCH
Lead Lap

Default ....

i lose horribly to a WRX and the new accord v6 will give you a run for your money. I have enough humbleness to admit that my car can be beaten by others.

You obviously have NO idea WTF you are talking about. I rest my case, u have called my car an sc400 twice. And dont admit in a thread about a car like mine that you loose to V6 accord because you loose all credebility (not that you had any). You are a moron and need to do the prepper research and rad before you waste any more bandwith.
Old 11-23-06, 07:01 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,246 Likes on 1,363 Posts

You obviously have NO idea WTF you are talking about. I rest my case, u have called my car an sc400 twice. And dont admit in a thread about a car like mine that you loose to V6 accord because you loose all credebility (not that you had any). You are a moron and need to do the prepper research and rad before you waste any more bandwith.
m34lnch, please read our forum rules before you insult other members. You can make your response without the name calling. If you can't, I'll help you find the door.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq.php

Pay close attention to the response to comments and personal attacks sections. Might also want to glance at this one as well https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq...les#faq_banned

I know what the other members said is out of line and misinformed, I'm asking you to be a bigger man and walk away.

SkidsiXX22 , please exit this thread and do not post in it again. I suggest you do a bit of research before making statements like you did in this thread again...

Last edited by DaveGS4; 11-23-06 at 07:04 PM.
Old 11-23-06, 07:19 PM
Jarrett H
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

M34, you've gotta hit the strip with the new setup so i can see what the beast runs. BTW what is the stall speed on the converter? Trans brake? Juice? I think this thing is capable of pulling sub -1.5 60 foots
Old 11-23-06, 09:31 PM
RanGer498
Lead Lap

Thumbs down thief!

off topic but i have a question for you M34LNCH

AKA :

-WOLF
-MONSTER
-MDeniz
-DSMluva
-T88H WIDEBODY
-Notorious 2JZ
-sirboostalot
-mdh

do you ever plan on repaying the people you have screwed at suprafourms ?
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...hlight=monster
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...92&postcount=1

thanks for being such a looser and thief in the car community !
Old 11-23-06, 09:58 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

People mod little econobox 37 MPG Civic hatches to run 9 sec. all the time... What's your point? I'd rather get whooped on in my Chevelle by a beefed up Lexus than a Civic...
Old 11-24-06, 07:34 AM
M34LNCH
Lead Lap

Default ...

Originally Posted by RanGer498
off topic but i have a question for you M34LNCH

AKA :

-WOLF
-MONSTER
-MDeniz
-DSMluva
-T88H WIDEBODY
-Notorious 2JZ
-sirboostalot
-mdh

do you ever plan on repaying the people you have screwed at suprafourms ?
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...hlight=monster
http://www.supraforums.com/forum/sho...92&postcount=1

thanks for being such a looser and thief in the car community !

I will keep the name calling away even though you have called me a thief in a public forum and thats difamation of character. First of all I know you have this thing for investigating that you like to do, but apparently you are NO good at it. Buddy, Mdeniz DSMluva (which is one name not 2 separate ones like you have there)was my first screen name and its probably older than your own, with the ammount of posts i had and the people I know in the community for the last 8 years I find it very hard to believe that I coned anyone for anything.

See if the following people sound familiar:
-Jesus
-Sherbaz
-94Silver (Jimmy)
-WhiskyTT(Everton)
-MKIV94TT (Dan)
-Lrmneil (Larry)
-NUNEZTT (Mike)
-SteelCitySupra (JP)

And from club lexus SC300TURBO is someone who has known me since the days when he had the SC300 with a 25G LOL! And Randy from shninig monkey who I kept a business relationship for quiet some time.,

ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE talk to me on a weekly basis, some on daily basis, I show my face at EvERY RACE, EVERY MEET, they even went to my place of work quiet often, this you can even ask NERO, who i dealt with for over 4 years when I managed a performance stroe in FL, that had a relationship with Titan THRU ME. When i worked on the industry EVERYONE was able to walk in and talk to me on a daily basis ...do you believe someone that is a thief can do that??? NOP.

Maybe it so happens that I bought my red SC from Wolf (hence the tag i use for the pictures says MONZTER that is from PA DESPITE the fact that i live in orlando, and i havent EVER even been to PA) AND even though MY transactions with him have ALWAYS been flawlessly, It probably hasn't been that way for EVERYONE. AND he used my screen name a number of times with out my authorization when i was moving to orlando and i was away from the forums, to see any of what was going on. When i realized i had been banned i just opened MDH because I DONT SELL ANYTHING in the forums i just use it to buy (and pay cash or money order 99% of the time). And to be able to read information.

I didin't give a flying fck that you had baned my Mdeniz DSMluva name but i figured it didint matter since I HAVE NOTHING to do with it, BUT NOW that you call me a thief and a looser, make sure you get your facts straight...He used my screen name with his adress and paypal I guess, for payment so maybe instead of calling me a thief, use a bit of your intelligence to figure out that I DO NOT have ANYTHING to do with this,. Do you ever stop and think that if it was me i wouldnt of put the tag on the car for the pictures? Or i would try to hide

I would appreciate an apology here AND in SF.com, and for you to reinstate whichever one of my screen names you wish to reinstate I only need one for what i do which is BUY and READ.

Keep it in PM next time.

Last edited by M34LNCH; 11-24-06 at 10:56 AM.
Old 11-24-06, 07:56 AM
M34LNCH
Lead Lap

Default ....

Originally Posted by DaveGS4
m34lnch, please read our forum rules before you insult other members. You can make your response without the name calling. If you can't, I'll help you find the door.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq.php

Pay close attention to the response to comments and personal attacks sections. Might also want to glance at this one as well https://www.clublexus.com/forums/faq...les#faq_banned

I know what the other members said is out of line and misinformed, I'm asking you to be a bigger man and walk away.

SkidsiXX22 , please exit this thread and do not post in it again. I suggest you do a bit of research before making statements like you did in this thread again...

My apologies, about the name calling I hope the same applies for the gentelman calling me a thief and a looser.
Old 11-24-06, 08:01 AM
M34LNCH
Lead Lap

Default ...

Originally Posted by Jarrett H
M34, you've gotta hit the strip with the new setup so i can see what the beast runs. BTW what is the stall speed on the converter? Trans brake? Juice? I think this thing is capable of pulling sub -1.5 60 foots
3800-4000 I hope i get those 60' times if not i'm tossing the car in a lake lol
Old 11-24-06, 10:09 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

What did you expect with a NA SC400

Last edited by plex; 11-24-06 at 10:23 AM.
Old 11-24-06, 09:03 PM
erollinc
Driver

i kept up with a stock wrx in my sc300 5sp before i turboed it...haha

dude the slicks are sicknasty... i can wait till i get to that point one day

Quick Reply: Drag Setup Wheels/tires Pictures and specs...Enjoy...56k Go watch borat