SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

lexus+bmw photoshoot round 2 (56k watch out)

Search this Thread

Old 01-08-07, 12:40 AM
SCSJ
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

haha i love your guys car, very clean. Sorry for not picking up i wouldn't expect your call that early at like 430 haha. But yea nice pictures i like breeds spot very clean, got anymore? haha
Old 01-08-07, 12:53 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Awesome pics. I always love nightshots. All 3 of the cars are tastefully modded!!!
Old 01-08-07, 05:42 AM
breed
Intermediate

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

LOL, Hahaha I need to get a personal receptionist or something. Yes, I sure do have a Few more.

Baoser: Man those wheels Transformed your car so much, Great Choice bro, mad respect.

Sorry but the (BMW ) what the Hell, otherwise known as "Brings Me Women", "Broke My Wallet","Breaks Most Wrenches", "Big Money Waste", dosent do it for me.

But hey thats just me, im a Crazy **** .

Keep it Clean, Keep it SC .
Old 01-08-07, 06:21 AM
kaotiq
Lexus Test Driver

where in Cali was that location with the long driveway and that hill overlooking the city? That can't be LA. If it's up in the Bay, where is it so the next time that I'm up there, I can scope some shots myself

Great photos!
Old 01-08-07, 07:59 AM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Nice photoshoot!! I really enjoyed the photos...Nice cars.

Ryan
Old 01-08-07, 08:19 AM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

nice pics the only thing that sopiled it was the bmw .nah jus kiddin
Old 01-08-07, 10:49 AM
gqchynaboy
Driver

What kind of camera did you guys use? Almost all the pics are blurry, did you not use a tripod??
Old 01-08-07, 11:56 AM
iasc300
Lexus Champion

looks good- cars are super clean- nice wheels, nice pics, and thanks
Old 01-08-07, 04:42 PM
jimmyXthai
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by gqchynaboy
What kind of camera did you guys use? Almost all the pics are blurry, did you not use a tripod??
haha what he said
Old 01-08-07, 04:54 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 359 Likes on 229 Posts

Originally Posted by Baoser
most of the bimmer ones that I've seen are at DeAnza parking structure, which is roughly 30 minutes from where we took em, at New Park Mall. =)

I hang out with the bimmer crew too...not enough lexus action here in norcal =(
There have been 30 threads in just the last year.

Here's one I believe. I'm having a hard time deciding on this one, most are more obvious.

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=336772

Old 01-08-07, 05:25 PM
206bruce
Rookie

Those artsy shots would look better if the cars were park more naturally, like it has a purpose for parking there rather than just criss cross them in the middle of the parking lot. The cameraman should be the one positioning himself to capture the best angle of car rather than the car posing for the cameraman.

The pictures in the second location looks better, aren't distracted by the awkward parking.

Just my amateur observation, I'm sure there's way more considerations involved...
Old 01-08-07, 05:29 PM
tkafam1
Pole Position

Wow, those pics made my night. What a fantastic area to live in! Aries, what kind of rims are those. I dig them!
Old 01-08-07, 05:51 PM
FSUnoles
Rookie

great shots
Old 01-08-07, 06:20 PM
motorsport
Driver School Candidate

thanks for all the compliments

Originally Posted by gqchynaboy
we used the d30, and yeah we did have a tripod, but the guy with the camera just got it, and is still working out the kinks.

Originally Posted by 206bruce
Those artsy shots would look better if the cars were park more naturally, like it has a purpose for parking there rather than just criss cross them in the middle of the parking lot. The cameraman should be the one positioning himself to capture the best angle of car rather than the car posing for the cameraman.

The pictures in the second location looks better, aren't distracted by the awkward parking.

Just my amateur observation, I'm sure there's way more considerations involved...
you make a very good point, thanks. will take that into consideration next time we go out to take pictures.

Originally Posted by breed
LOL, Hahaha I need to get a personal receptionist or something. Yes, I sure do have a Few more.

Baoser: Man those wheels Transformed your car so much, Great Choice bro, mad respect.

Sorry but the (BMW ) what the Hell, otherwise known as "Brings Me Women", "Broke My Wallet","Breaks Most Wrenches", "Big Money Waste", dosent do it for me.

But hey thats just me, im a Crazy **** .

Keep it Clean, Keep it SC .
lol, are you serious? so you dont like bmws based on a bunch of stereotypes? i don't care if you dislike certain cars because of your personal taste, we all have our own views of what makes a great car.

but for the sake of this arguement, please enlighten me, and tell me how my car is any of those things, i especially would like to hear the one where my car "breaks most wrenches". i get the chick part, but for the most part they are just gold diggers, same could said of lexus... broke my wallet? possibly but thats cause i mod my own car and drive the snot of it, so thats more of my own doing than the car itself. a big waste of money? same could be said of any high end car, all you really need is something go places in right?
Old 01-08-07, 09:19 PM
lighthalo
Lexus Test Driver

i like most of the pictures but here are a few things i think you could improve on:

u said that a tripod was used.. but it dosent look like it because the pictures arent as sharp as they should be - you should try to use the 2sec timer on the camera just to make sure that the camera dosent move when you push the shutter button. thats what i think anyways because there wouldnt be movement comming from anywhere else..

also, even though some of the pictures have good composure, try using a slower F stop (high number like 16 or 18 and make the shutter speed longer or ISO higher) to keep the background in focus because in some of the pictures another car is in the backgound out of focus of the 'main' car

well thats my take.. practice makes perfect

Quick Reply: lexus+bmw photoshoot round 2 (56k watch out)