Originally Posted by LEXuriouss
Im Sorry I Know Night Pics Arent As Sharp Well Here Is Some Day Time
I dont think ay kind of photo shop can make these rims look good
Old 01-30-07, 10:40 AM
BLovesc
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by $loJam
You should have saved up and got these bad boys...cheap and u will beaucoup compliments.....

for $900 w/ tires and includes s&h you cannot beat..... these are 18x7.5 but you can get 19x8.5 for only $1100 w/ everything in hyper silver w/ chrome lip (same color as mine) chrome is a lil extra

I agree with everybody....your wheels look too small and look about as good as hubcap spinners at Walmart. At least you only blew $200, poor guy who sold them to you probaly would have had to pay someone to take those bad boys of his hands...either that or do a midnight run and leave them on some poor bastards doorstep.

You seem like a cool guy though...sorry you had to get taken like that. There are alot of shady dudes out there..have to be careful man.
I doo these bad boys aint tht much better. you would have to pay me 900 to put these on my car
Old 01-30-07, 10:51 AM
mkorsu
Zombie Slayer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by BLovesc
I doo these bad boys aint tht much better. you would have to pay me 900 to put these on my car
Great post for someone that's been here 2 days!

Old 01-30-07, 11:15 AM
Jonathan o
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mkorsu
Great post for someone that's been here 2 days!

^^^^^I like to second your motion.
Old 01-30-07, 05:52 PM
LEXuriouss
Banned

oh come on thats all you guys got? so far lucky sc wins my vote

otherwise you guys are lame!!! brign it on! gimme some mean opinions about those rims!! saying you would have to get paid 900$ to put those rims on your car is plain lame.

(to whoever called me a kid)and i aint close to being a kid boys ! im 30 and i do have 2 other cars besides the lexus (05 ml, and 04 gm) plus 2003 1000rr bike so i careless if i keep those rims or not . sc is my fun car...plain and simple.

oh and thats right s200 is 5 bolt --my mistake-- dont get too excited over there mister Apexi hero

trust me i sleep well at night i dont worry about my next upgrades on daily basis.

and again to apexi super hero dealer: yes exh is engraved-- i will take the picture for you tomorrow and post it here so you can see for yourself.

emoshun-- my robo shifter will shoot you in seconds!!

and if you are saying my speedo is off then i guess you are wrong again unless its really off by 3-4km.h in that case i dont care.

oh and i think i can get you guys that stubby ant. for about 45$. plus any other motorcycle parts from overseas( i have a motorcycle shop in van)

i think i should put a first sticker on my ride: "crucified on lexus forums"

Last edited by LEXuriouss; 01-30-07 at 06:01 PM.
Old 01-30-07, 07:13 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 294 Likes on 219 Posts

The point is not that you care or not if your speedo is off.

The point is that it IS off, in fact here its off by 6.6mph when you are travelling at 60mph, which is a highway speed. 60mph = ~ 100 km/h.

6.6 mph = 10.62 km/h.

Congratulations, you're speedo reads 10 km/h too fast at highway speeds. You were so adamant about the fact that you tested it so much and it was not off! The numbers don't lie, the laws of physics don't lie. Admit your mistake and learn something about it. That's all I want you to do.
Old 01-30-07, 07:21 PM
Lucky SC
Lexus Test Driver

oh come on thats all you guys got? so far lucky sc wins my vote

otherwise you guys are lame!!! brign it on! gimme some mean opinions about those rims!! saying you would have to get paid 900$ to put those rims on your car is plain lame.

(to whoever called me a kid)and i aint close to being a kid boys ! im 30 and i do have 2 other cars besides the lexus (05 ml, and 04 gm) plus 2003 1000rr bike so i careless if i keep those rims or not . sc is my fun car...plain and simple.

oh and thats right s200 is 5 bolt --my mistake-- dont get too excited over there mister Apexi hero

trust me i sleep well at night i dont worry about my next upgrades on daily basis.

and again to apexi super hero dealer: yes exh is engraved-- i will take the picture for you tomorrow and post it here so you can see for yourself.

emoshun-- my robo shifter will shoot you in seconds!!

and if you are saying my speedo is off then i guess you are wrong again unless its really off by 3-4km.h in that case i dont care.

oh and i think i can get you guys that stubby ant. for about 45$. plus any other motorcycle parts from overseas( i have a motorcycle shop in van)

"so far Lucky SC wins my vote"

why can't we all just stop and listen to the man, i second that motion! thats why i think that we should all bow down and crown me as king of the SC forums ...

yea

i tried lol

and ban the noob whos dissing regulars
Old 01-30-07, 07:38 PM
Blizzy
Lexus Champion

Setting the crucifiction aside, please be aware that 215/35/17 tires have a load index of 83. This means that each tire can safely carry 1074 lbs. This means all four wheels can safely carry 4296 lbs. Out of the factory, our cars are 3600+lb beasts. That gives you around 700 lbs of leeway.

Please be legitimately careful both of the number of people that you put in your car and of the speed that you travel in your "fun car". A blow out may just result in total member failure, which is absolutely not a wanted consequence.

Even though you are sporting the fan favorite for worst rims on Club Lexus, we are better off with you than without you. Just be careful.

ps. Factory load index is ~1450lbs, leaving enough capacity to handle a blow out and still get you to safety without asking anything heroic from the tires. Again, just be aware of this like you are now aware that your speedometer is incorrect by a significant margin.
Old 01-30-07, 09:22 PM
cooter2669
Driver School Candidate

I personally never thought that the flames would go 7 pages....but it's like posting up a pic of a 350lb chick in an FHM magazine. Not something that you wanted to see and bound to receive some comments. As I said not here to bag on you but you had to know that there would multiple comments, more bad than good, when you posted those pics. But to each his own, I am sure that somewhere someone thinks those wheels rock
Old 01-30-07, 10:27 PM
GlobeCLK
Lexus Fanatic

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by NYLexSC
The point is not that you care or not if your speedo is off.

The point is that it IS off, in fact here its off by 6.6mph when you are travelling at 60mph, which is a highway speed. 60mph = ~ 100 km/h.

6.6 mph = 10.62 km/h.

Congratulations, you're speedo reads 10 km/h too fast at highway speeds. You were so adamant about the fact that you tested it so much and it was not off! The numbers don't lie, the laws of physics don't lie. Admit your mistake and learn something about it. That's all I want you to do.
That's alot of speed off. But hey I guess laser guns are not always calibrated
Old 01-31-07, 12:54 AM
LEXuriouss
Banned

blizzy--thankyou for the advice-- and i do admit that i may be wrong -- like i mentioned it in the previous posts...
leaving that aside I LOVE YOU ALL

COME TO CANADA FOR SOME TIM HORTONS COFFEE AND NICE PEOPLE HERE

PS THOSE WHEELS DO ROCK!! !!! I KNOW THERE IS AT LEAST MILLION PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT WOULD LOVE THOSE
Old 01-31-07, 12:58 AM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

^^ since you're in BC, talk to turboteg for some rim advice and fitment.

PS THOSE WHEELS DO ROCK!! !!! I KNOW THERE IS AT LEAST MILLION PEOPLE IN THE WORLD THAT WOULD LOVE THOSE
yea man, I'm pretty sure there are more than a million people in this world without any sort of taste.

but hey, you love what you love...nobody can take that from you.
Old 01-31-07, 01:42 AM
LexAnt
Lexus Champion

whatever rocks your boat. i would think that if someone were to get rims, they would at least get something as wide as stock or wider. at 215/35/17, you're running a tire size smaller than stock, less handling capability. not to mention, your odo/speedo is way off. by my calculations, that rolling diameter is only 22.9" whereas the stock rolling diameter is 25.7" so you can see a big discrepancy.
Old 01-31-07, 06:19 AM
IronCobra
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

if you want some low price wheels that look good, get these for under $1000.

or these

Quick Reply: My New 3000$ Rims :) Picked Them Up For 500$