SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

straight up robbed!

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-07, 09:57 PM
$loJam
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MJHSC400
I totally hate seeing someone robbed like this man-- Glad you're ok most of all.

For all those saying you're glad a person died just because he stole a $10,000 car, come on guys, people make mistakes, sometimes huge ones, it's very possible this man had no intentions of hurting anyone, nobody will ever know, but he didn't hurt anyone seriously except himself, which is better than the alternative--- The man could've very likely been on drugs, or trying to get some with this car-- what he did was wrong, but I disagree that he deserved to die for it.

It's a huge deal when someone dies, and there are many people out there that have been down the wrong path, and have turned from it and lived to tell about it, and possibly even done good things that have contributed to others lives forever, possibly even mine and yours-- You never know what someone's been through to get to where they are--- That's all I'm saying--

I used to be a cokehead many years ago, and was getting dangerously close to being this kind of person, but I changed, and never hurt anyone or myself in the process, and I believe I've had a very good influence on many people after getting away from that lifestyle-- I promise, there was no style in that life-- Things like this come from it. It's only a matter of time when a good kid gets on drugs for fun, then turns into a junkie, then robs to support an overpowering habit they cannot afford. It happens to people from good families too, and it sucks bad, right up there with abortion. It's infuriating to say the least, and I'm sure many feel the same way I do about it.

I'm glad you're ok bro-- I hope you get a nice set of wheels in return and that it doesn't effect you for a long time man. When it's not your turn, it's just not, and nobody can change that.
Amen....................................
Old 02-05-07, 10:27 PM
PureDrifter
BahHumBug

Received 94 Likes on 86 Posts

glad to see that you came out alright.

all imma say about the thief is that you shouldnt do the crime if u wont do the time...
Old 02-05-07, 10:30 PM
jgscott
Lexus Champion

Received 1,323 Likes on 1,052 Posts

Originally Posted by jgscott
Man, glad you did the right thing and just gave it up. A car is not worth your life. Kinda feel sorry for that guy too, never know he may have had a Mental problem, been on drugs or something. Thank God you're OK.
I felt the same way.
Old 02-05-07, 10:58 PM
Inabj2
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My question to that moron that car jacked you.

WAS IT WORTH IT??!?!? PUNK?!?!

Sad but happy ending. I hate thieves.
Old 02-05-07, 11:05 PM
Inabj2
Lexus Champion

I totally hate seeing someone robbed like this man-- Glad you're ok most of all.

For all those saying you're glad a person died just because he stole a $10,000 car, come on guys, people make mistakes, sometimes huge ones, it's very possible this man had no intentions of hurting anyone, nobody will ever know, but he didn't hurt anyone seriously except himself, which is better than the alternative--- The man could've very likely been on drugs, or trying to get some with this car-- what he did was wrong, but I disagree that he deserved to die for it.

It's a huge deal when someone dies, and there are many people out there that have been down the wrong path, and have turned from it and lived to tell about it, and possibly even done good things that have contributed to others lives forever, possibly even mine and yours-- You never know what someone's been through to get to where they are--- That's all I'm saying--

I used to be a cokehead many years ago, and was getting dangerously close to being this kind of person, but I changed, and never hurt anyone or myself in the process, and I believe I've had a very good influence on many people after getting away from that lifestyle-- I promise, there was no style in that life-- Things like this come from it. It's only a matter of time when a good kid gets on drugs for fun, then turns into a junkie, then robs to support an overpowering habit they cannot afford. It happens to people from good families too, and it sucks bad, right up there with abortion. It's infuriating to say the least, and I'm sure many feel the same way I do about it.

I'm glad you're ok bro-- I hope you get a nice set of wheels in return and that it doesn't effect you for a long time man. When it's not your turn, it's just not, and nobody can change that.

Dude were not glad he is dead because he stole a piece of property. Were glad becuase this moron wont endanger anyone else ever again. You pull a gun on someone you have no regard for thier life at that point.
Old 02-05-07, 11:12 PM
lfrers
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Hmmm.. the dude died?

I wish it happened to the punk that stole my first SC. As far as it being too harsh for a crime where the carjacker did not hurt anyone? He could have killed the innocent driver of the other car. What if that was your Mom in the car and she was seriously hurt or killed? You'd wish he was dead then.

If he wouldn’t have carjacked the guy and he would still be alive. If he'd worn his seat belt he'd be alive too. Had you lowered yourself to carjacking innocent people just trying to live their lives then you would have to reap what you sow too. When your committing crimes like that you'd just have to man up and take whatever bad things happen to you during and after the commission of those crimes. I see too many innocent people just going through life getting killed 'cause of scumbags like him.

Yea he's dead, but so what? We all got to die sometime.
Old 02-06-07, 06:36 AM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

damn man you story jus bought tears to my eyes .nahhh jus kiddin .but your right ,a 10,000 dollar car could never replace sombodys life .but thats the path the robber choosed .sad though
Old 02-07-07, 07:27 PM
jgscott
Lexus Champion

Received 1,323 Likes on 1,052 Posts

I would hope some of you guys would not feel that way if it was your Brother, Son, Uncle, Dad, or anyone else close who may have had a mental problem, traumatize childhood abused or other. Some times people's lives go the wrong way, even under the influence of peers.
Old 02-08-07, 08:07 PM
MJHSC400
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would hope some of you guys would not feel that way if it was your Brother, Son, Uncle, Dad, or anyone else close who may have had a mental problem, traumatize childhood abused or other. Some times people's lives go the wrong way, even under the influence of peers.
I agree, with no disrespect to the victim of this ridiculous and dangerous crime, the thief could've turned around and given unruly kids hope, or at least let them know that it's possible to change and lead a productive and positive life. People that do things like this have to live with the regret all their lives though, and it should be that way, I don't feel sorry for them either, but could you imaging knowing that you yourself had stooped to that low of a level as to take a vehicle from someone that you could earn the money to buy in a few months if you work hard enough? People like this are desperate and really have no idea how to conduct themselves at all, they need help, and they need to pay for what they've done, but I promise his family wanted nothing more than to see him turn around, not die in some petty theft of a person's car-- That's one of the most dishonorable ways to go, and I wouldn't wish that on anybody. I'm just glad it ddn't happen to me or my family.

JGScott, thanks for speakin the truth man.
Old 02-08-07, 08:59 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 350 Likes on 226 Posts

Yeah, but all is well right about the time they hit the pole in a stolen car. Nature continues to even the score.