neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 76 Likes on 39 Posts

Thats messed up.
Old 01-31-07, 10:36 PM
DriftNsc3
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thats crazy man. Its a good thing that your looking at the brighter side of it and finding it kinda funny.
Old 01-31-07, 11:36 PM
574-SC300
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

That really sucks. Sorry to hear about your luck. There are way too many SCs getting stolen lately.
Old 01-31-07, 11:42 PM
ACleanSC4
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Crazy...first donktan's situation here:
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=261941

Now this...wow...just speechless...always bring a buddy...

Glad you're ok and nice new SC430...
Old 01-31-07, 11:56 PM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

So sad but at least you are safe. Shame as your SC was sweet and now in the hands of trash vs someone that could have appreciated it and could have given it a nice home.
Old 01-31-07, 11:58 PM
Baoser
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

That sucks, but luckily you didn't get hurt. Friggin thieves now a days...getting bolder...
Old 02-01-07, 12:08 AM
Lexiss_sc430
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yes he was a African American male, right about my height so 6 -6'1, Medium build, he had baggy jeans on and a huge sweatshirt.

I didn’t really give him the key, but as I opened the doors so he could see the inside of the car, and he asked “how does she sound“, and me being so eager to show him what she can do started her up, then we popped the hood, he asked about the intake and so on, he looked around the engine but it was obvious he didn’t know what he was looking for. Then he sat in the car from the passenger side and said let me turn it off so you don’t waste gas, and after that point I just forgot about the key and it was left in the ignition.

I did love the sc and I did feel violated but honestly it was my dumba55 fault, it was so surreal that it was funny to me, like this was a plan a 5 year old would use to steal something.. and I actually fell for it.

Ever since I bought the new SC I had come to terms with having to part with my old SC, so I knew it had to go since I paid the down payment for the 430 from my savings, I was planning to sell the old sc and put my saving back in my account. It was just soo random how this guy jacked me, I was sitting there and was like noo f**ing way, this guy just took off, and that’s why I gave him the benefit of the doubt, I was like this guy just stole a 95 SC400 now come on its not like its a lambo or anything.. why would someone bother stealing this.....
Old 02-01-07, 12:32 AM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is a little off-topic but a while back someone did something a little similar at a Ferrari dealership. The guy showed up to test drive a an F50 in a limo. During the test-drive, stopped and offer the salesman to take over and drive back. Right when the sales man stepped out, he bailed out.
Old 02-01-07, 12:49 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Default sorry to hear....

Originally Posted by lexiss_sc400
yes he was a African American male, right about my height so 6 -6'1, Medium build, he had baggy jeans on and a huge sweatshirt.

I didn’t really give..........I was like this guy just stole a 95 SC400 now come on its not like its a lambo or anything.. why would someone bother stealing this.....
so what did the cops say? sounds like swiss cheese to me. you trusted someone walking up to your residents offer you a check and then you went inside and then he stole the car? Then you gave the great description "a African American male, right about my height so 6 -6'1, Medium build, he had baggy jeans on and a huge sweatshirt(kinda vague) it must have been the same guy who car jacked that girl and drowned her kids. I am supprised you didn't get questioned and locked up. none the less I am sorry for your loss. I hope they get to the bottom of this and find the culprit. keep us posted
Old 02-01-07, 01:03 AM
Lexiss_sc430
Lexus Champion

What do u want me to do put the guy on blast here, are you going to go find him for me, huh? If you’d like I’ll post up a copy of the police report and you could play detective for me and try to solve my case… ooo and I’ll give you a little reward too

I gave the police a complete description down to the color of his crooked *** teeth, thanks for your 2 cents bud.

And not that it really matters but it was at my office.

Originally Posted by bigmalik00
so what did the cops say? sounds like swiss cheese to me. you trusted someone walking up to your residents offer you a check and then you went inside and then he stole the car? Then you gave the great description "a African American male, right about my height so 6 -6'1, Medium build, he had baggy jeans on and a huge sweatshirt(kinda vague) it must have been the same guy who car jacked that girl and drowned her kids. I am supprised you didn't get questioned and locked up. none the less I am sorry for your loss. I hope they get to the bottom of this and find the culprit. keep us posted
Old 02-01-07, 01:05 AM
$loJam
Pole Position

Originally Posted by bigmalik00
I with on this big lol. Sounds shady. I'm not saying you set it up but it sure sounds like one, especially with your cool attitude. I know you just got an sc 4dirty but I would be pissing fire and would have never even looked at a check, cash only certified at a bank....any fool knows that ( not implying that you are a fool)
Old 02-01-07, 01:19 AM
Lexiss_sc430
Lexus Champion

I see where your coming from and I don’t blame you, all my friends thought the same thing. But lets put it this way, what if I put up some sort of a fight or had gotten in the car with him... what if under that Raiders sweatshirt he had a gun, then where would I be.... ITS A CAR.... plain and simple... if I had been killed in a attempt to stop him from stealing a eight thousand dollar car what the hell would that have done. I do love my cars but I’m sorry if I think my own personal safety is more important, I have a very good life and family to think of. So should I sit here and cry about it?… you live and you learn….. move on… if you cant laugh about it then what good is it.
Old 02-01-07, 01:23 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

whoa! dude don't get so offensive. I didn't steal your ride. it seams as if you are more mad at me than the thief or the police for not finding this fool and I am on your side. You did show us your car(s) and you said if you see my SC rolling... let you know. Why not put a thief on blast... he stole you car! now you are saying you don't want to hurt his feelings? I just pray you are sincere. The ol' black guy did it is getting old. I wear baggy jeans on the weekends and other days off. I would hate to get cuffed because of my gear. Good Luck.
Old 02-01-07, 01:39 AM
Lexiss_sc430
Lexus Champion

that’s exactly why I didn’t post a physical description in my original thread, bc people would automatically think of he’s full of **** but that is exactly how this guy was... and I wish I could tell you otherwise, but he was 22-27 ish African American dark colored skin, again almost exactly my height. brown eyes, flat panned(sp?) out nose, with big *** nostrils, a raiders grey and black sweatshirt/hoodie type top, short nappy *** hair. guess jeans bc I know the stitching on the back pockets since I have a few pairs, his shoes were covered up by the jeans but it looked to be Cortez type shoes, with the rounded front. he reeked of bo, nails were dirty as ****, like dirt under his nails, skin was clear with no real acne that I could see.

And the reason I put a description of my car is that its pretty easily noticeable. If I were to put a description of the person who is gonna by chance run into this guy and remember this post of mine… but as for the guys on here that have seen my car and look out for fellow SC on the road.. That might catch their eye more than a African American male walking the streets
Old 02-01-07, 01:59 AM
Matador
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

On the bright side, if the insurance check doesnt suck too bad then this jackass saved you the trouble of selling the car.

Quick Reply: YOU GUYS WILL NEVER BELIEVE THIS!!!, haha