Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Can i get a copy of the license for kicks
Old 02-01-07, 03:34 PM
Lucky SC
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by bigmalik00
I like you Lucky.... no on the real. I wouldn't call him out. I really felt him when he said he put his family first and was happy he didn't get hurt. When I taught HS I was pulled up by another teacher because I use to defend the weak (nerds, I guess). He said the jungle is bigger than the tribe and they need this to prepare for the jungle. So at minimum if the cops come drilling him next week he will be ready after this thread. This is on me for free.
REAL TALK!
yea i guess thats true, its a good way of looking at it atleast, i guess the different points made by you and me will be a good defense in such a strange story of a car jacking.

and awww you like me?
i like you too

dinner and a movie this saturday night? i'll pick you up at 9, in my sc
Old 02-01-07, 04:27 PM
Damned04
Driver

After reading your story, it made me realize how easy it really is to steal a car. (Not that im planning on it) A few weeks back, I went to bring in my dads car for service when I saw a 20th anniversary gti across the street at a different dealer. The car had a front mount, some black face rims and a C/F hood so I was eager to check it out. I went up to the car to check it out when some salesman asked me If he should go get the keys. I said sure why not pretending to be interested. I fired it up and asked me if I wanted to take it for a spin and he went inside to make a copy of my license. He was like "Dont take off now, we've had that happen too many times now" I laughed and waited for him to come back. After taking it for a spin, the car pulled stronger than any other 1.8t or 2.0t I've ever driven. Although I wouldn't own a FWD vehicle
Old 02-01-07, 04:41 PM
CleanCL
Lead Lap

I've been handed keys to test drive many cars (with the typical drivers license copy), both at dealerships and private owners. Ranging from pick up trucks to a brand new RX8 to Supras. Maybe i just give off a vibe of trust? Either way a fake ID wouldnt take much and you can just walk away with the vehicle. it seems to be standard practice but i'd never personally hand my keys to anyone like that.
Old 02-01-07, 06:19 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,302 Likes on 1,403 Posts

Members, do not make this thread a race debate. It's about the OP's SC getting stolen. The original poster did not make any sort of reference about race and you guys have taken this WAY off topic and turned it ugly.

If you can't post condolences or have constructive ideas on how to get his car back, I suggest you exit the thread.
Old 02-01-07, 07:35 PM
LEXuriouss
Banned

****ty man sorry to heart that.. i always carry alum baseball bat in my car juuuust in case
Old 02-02-07, 05:14 PM
Lexiss_sc430
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default They Found It!!

HEY GUYS!!

They found my car!!! They called last night saying that a security guard at the Gelsons market on van nuys (1 block south of ventura) thought he saw something suspicious coming from a man in a car. So he called the cops and low and behold its my little friend smoking a crack pipe as the cops roll up,
So after the guy was taken in with no incident they called me to come to the scene and identify the guy… it was the same dirty lil bastard, wearing the same clothes actually. So once he got taken in they said they would tow the car to police impound and take figure prints and so on. Now today after retrieving the car I see that there is a few spots of damage. The front bumper was hit and right above the gas tank has a big dent in it, I don’t know what the stupid guy did but ohh well he will have some time to think of it in a 8 x 10.

Oh and they also found a 7-8 inch hunting knife in the car while they were searching it.

Old 02-02-07, 06:10 PM
rcracer_tx
Driver

Thats great news! What exactly is all of the black stuff all over your car, Fingerprint dust?
Old 02-02-07, 06:21 PM
ISC400
Pole Position

Great to see you got your SC back, now show her some love.
Old 02-02-07, 07:16 PM
Jonathan o
Lead Lap

Dude glad to see you got her back in one piece. GL
Old 02-02-07, 07:51 PM
2JZGTE-SC
Pole Position

crazy story man....glad you got the car back
Old 02-02-07, 08:07 PM
LXotic
Lexus Test Driver

Thats wonderful news!! Its such good news that you are safe and you got your car back.
Old 02-03-07, 01:20 AM
Sc400Red95
Driver

glad to see you got it back.. Time to change your SIG again...
Old 02-03-07, 01:30 AM
Pearlpower
Lexus Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Glad to hear the news. Too bad I am not in charge, 20 years hard labor would be my judgement for that scumbag or medical research.
Old 02-03-07, 02:33 AM
Lexiss_sc430
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

haha I'd have him detail the car 1st then the hard labor

Originally Posted by Pearlpower
Glad to hear the news. Too bad I am not in charge, 20 years hard labor would be my judgement for that scumbag or medical research.
The black dust is the figure print stuff the cops used.. and the guy messed up the interior badly... there are black ink like smudges all over

Quick Reply: YOU GUYS WILL NEVER BELIEVE THIS!!!, haha