SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

They took my paintjob and put it on an Integra?!?!?!?!

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-01, 10:38 AM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default They took my paintjob and put it on an Integra?!?!?!?!

http://www.kleinubing.com/mae.htm

All I can say is thie is BULLS**T. They took my paintjob...I bet you they saw it at NOPI or driving down the road, because they're sponsored by a company near where I used to live. Damn people...

I'm just watching races on SpeedVision this morning...and lo-and-behold there's a car that looks like mine! They were showing it from far away at first, and it looked JUST like mine...I even had to go and check on my car to make sure! LOL

SR
Attached Images  
Old 11-12-01, 10:49 AM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking

Yeap! That's it...:eek: I guess it is a big coincidence ... interesting.................

Don't you hate it when you think you have something exclusive?! I guess you have to change it again... Wiz, don't forget you have a LEXUS and they don't!
Old 11-12-01, 10:56 AM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

Just doing a little research....this is one of SPEEDVISIONS cars....the network owns it. And I even remember seeing them at NOPI right behind the ClubLex booth videotaping that Girlie Girl racing car...then videotaping mine after that.

I'm trying to find older races before I painted my car...to make sure they didn't have it painted like that already. If they did...well stay tuned for a new paintjob on my car!

SR
Old 11-12-01, 11:05 AM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

Well S.O.B. I found the first race he ran with that car...in May. So he had the paint first. BAH!

Well that brings me to the next decision....how to paint it...hmmm.

I don't want a paintjob that friggin other cars on SpeedVision have...any suggestions?

I'm thinking of starting to race this car, so I may really go crazy with sponsor logos and crap. I doubt she'll be my daily driver much longer. I'm gonna find a beater to drive on a daily basis.

SR
Old 11-12-01, 09:29 PM
VeilsideRSPsc
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

actually they sold cars that color from the dealerships... special "comptech" cars that were two tone... so they didnt really steal yur paint

as for a new scheme... ive been trying to think of a new color as well... getting tired of the RSP... been thinking of doing it something wild... but then again i like the clean look. but it'll be a while before i change colors, still trying to decide on how i want to do the widebody

-brian
team koncept racing | hyper racing
'92 turbo veilside rsp sc300

sponsored by
[toyo tires | valvoline | apr performance | uptown t&w]
Old 11-13-01, 12:38 PM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

I was at a shop today comparing fenders with my car...I'm trying to find some fender flares that will fit the bodylines of the lex, so I can throw some 305's up front and something WIDE (335 minimum) in the back.

SR