Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

oh man so close to home
Old 03-08-07, 01:18 PM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Received 86 Likes on 66 Posts

Originally Posted by sc250tt
damn sorry to see another sc down ,but if you decide to sell anything i got dibs on the fogs and the grill
I put dibs on ALL PARTS, with $$$$$ on hand. Get in line behind me
Old 03-08-07, 01:23 PM
lfrers
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Slo86

You'd better hide your car 'cause there coming out of the woodwork already.
Attached Thumbnails well, it finally happened-vultures.jpg  

Last edited by lfrers; 03-08-07 at 01:30 PM.
Old 03-08-07, 02:14 PM
ISC400
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol that pic cracked me up

on another note i'm glad your ok and i hope more SC members help you get your SC fixed instead of parting it out.
Old 03-08-07, 02:27 PM
Acuraelin
Rookie

glad you're ok but I hate those hit and run F***ers, not man enough to take responsiblity...hopefully there's a witness somewhere
Old 03-08-07, 03:15 PM
hass
Lexus Champion

I hope you don't part out, good luck
-hass
Old 03-08-07, 04:33 PM
gategem
Driver School Candidate

Some of you guys probably go to hospitals, find the patients that are dying and ask them if their parting out.

I was once hit in the rear driver’s side quarter panel but not as bad as you so I was able to drive my car and I chased the ***** down. The car stops at a 7/11 and a young woman jumps out, runs into 7/11 and claims I was stalking her. One of the customers calls the police and they, of course, listen to her and are about to come after me. Fortunately for me my mom was in the car and told the police what had happened and of course her paint was on my car where she hit it. The cop then tries to convince me not to press charges against her (I guess she promised him some action that night) but I refused so the cop wrote it up and took her down to the station house. I followed them and pressed charges against her but she got off on a plea bargain or something like that.
Old 03-08-07, 04:39 PM
1sxyrxy
Lead Lap

i sure could use 97 body parts.. im second in line .. but that sux that some ****er hit and run you.. some mexicans threw a beer bottle at my car once thinking my car was inop cuz i was crusing on the side of the road going slow in my turbo second gen rx-7.. well i was playin it safe but as soon as they threw that.. all bets were off and the chase was on.. its funny how a car full of people were running from a 2 seater.
Old 03-08-07, 04:55 PM
206bruce
Rookie

Uh, it doesn't matter what car you're in, if you're driving at a high speed and get hit in the rear quarter, you're *****.

Not sure if you're trying to say that the SC is bad luck or that it's easy to get in an accident with.

If it's the latter, then yeah, all rear wheel drive cars are easier to spin out and requires more experience. But it got nothing to do with someone hitting you in the rear quarter.

I understand that you could be shaken up, but the fault is strictly that driver that hit you, not the SC's. Maybe you could've gotten out of that bump a little better with a AWD car, but still, that's nothing an experience RWD driver can't do...
Old 03-08-07, 05:51 PM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by gategem
Some of you guys probably go to hospitals, find the patients that are dying and ask them if their parting out.
I would probably give them my business card. Ambulance chasing is quite profitable. Morality doesn't play a part in my life, in my pursuit of LP640.
Old 03-08-07, 06:27 PM
Matador
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ryan...isnt it Dog Eat Dog World, not doggie dog...?
Old 03-08-07, 06:30 PM
ryanSC300lover
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Matador
ryan...isnt it Dog Eat Dog World, not doggie dog...?
You are probably right. I don't use such terms, but see them online often. Apologies for mixing up the terminology.
Old 03-08-07, 11:40 PM
slo86
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lol, damn vultures. **** off. insurance will be inspecting the car tomorrow to determine the extent of the damage. from what i saw that night its just a caved in rear quarter panel and bent condenser/radiator support.

and to add to the pain. stay away from GOLDEN TOUCH AUTO in stanton. chp had them tow my car off the freeway to their yard. they will play games and use deception to get your business. first off my car was to be towed from their lot to another TRUSTED body shop.
1. i called golden touch to inform them of that. they call me back later saying that someone coming to tow my car is acting very suspicious. so they refuse to release my car. their story just didnt make sense.

2. golden auto wants me to go their in person to verify that i want my car released to another body shop. ok, i went to stanton. to tell them that it is ok to release my car. i was not asked to sign any kind of release form. i told them specifically that i want my car released to my preferred body shop.

3. tow truck goes back to golden touch auto to get my car. however, the guy at golden touch auto tells the people from that i never came to verify that i want my car released to them.

4. my insurance will pay for all towing costs. golden auto then tells my preferred body shop that they only accept cash payments.... wtf

those m$%@#$f$%@2k$@#$%^rs. my insurance agent took care of everything. my car is now where it should be.
Old 03-09-07, 09:04 PM
Sc dRifta
*****Do not buy from this member until further notice *****

OMFG DUDE YOU OWE ME $1000.00 FOR THOSE RIMS wow are you ok man... crap
Old 03-09-07, 10:20 PM
Ac93sc
Driver

WTF......this is so mess up.................hope you back on track soon.........so sorry to hear about that.............GOOD LUCK

Quick Reply: well, it finally happened