SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Endless Super Street Sports-Y Compound Pads

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-07, 12:04 PM
scenery
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ~PICS~ Endless Super Street Sports-Y Compound Pads

Special order from Japan, arrival after 6 weeks. Part of a four type series, Vita Nuova Street Pads (most practical for daily driving), Sports-S a (suitable for a more spirited driver), Sports-M (extremely minor brake dust, excellent stopping power), Sports-Y (Endless' best replacement for the shortest stopping distance).

www.endless-sport.co.jp

Thank you Nana-san for a very clean transaction.

Some minor damage to the box during transit but all internals were flawless.

Endless Super Street Sports-Y pads set the initial grip at a higher performance level.

Mu, the coefficient of friction, changes with temperature so the engineers designed this compound to react quickly at low temperatures while still having the ability to fend off fade and recover quickly.

The Super Street Sports Y compound pad allows you to take advantage of its high performance without leg-press force on the brake pedal.

Placed an order for the front of a UCF20/21 for the front of my SC300 that has the LS400 caliper conversion.

Developed for lots of repeated braking, this compound uses a special resin material creating a soft compound that is strong and resistant against high temperatures.

Endless also recomends that this pad be used for closed-course drag race situations.

A new, mild ceramic material Endless uses in certain compounds increases rotor friendliness.

Last edited by scenery; 03-20-07 at 03:41 PM.
Old 03-20-07, 12:06 PM
scenery
Rookie

With no steel materials, dust is minimal and rusting is prevented, enabling ease of cleaning wheels (even without water).

In 1986 Isao Hanazato founded ENDLESS ADVANCE to develop brake pads based on his own racing experiences.

He had found that the racing pads available in many cases had insufficient performance and suffered from many compromises hampering the spirited driver.

Endless goal in development is to create a well balanced braking system with excellent performance as a whole.

As a result of this they started in the beginning of the 90´s to develop brake discs and brake fluid exceeding all DOT specifications.

All development and manufacturing is made in-house to keep full control of the end quality of the product.

Thank you for the wonderful packaging Nana-san!

They were installed today and drove 5 miles on them. Once I went from oem sc300 calipers to the oem ls400 calipers, it was a darmatic change. From ls400 oem pads to the sports-y compound pads, it seems to stop better than when I had supra tt calipera with oem pads. They are excellent brake pads in my opinion and I would recommend them to the spirited daily driver.

-Scenery
Old 03-20-07, 01:15 PM
chanh55
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Awesome. Thanks for the review.

I just bought OEM LS400 pads... otherwise I would've picked these up. How much did you pay for them w/ shipping?
Old 03-20-07, 07:08 PM
scenery
Rookie

Angry

Originally Posted by chanh55
Awesome. Thanks for the review.

I just bought OEM LS400 pads... otherwise I would've picked these up. How much did you pay for them w/ shipping?
Thanks Chan, they were 125 plus 20 shipping. How much do OEM pads cosŁ?
Old 03-21-07, 01:43 AM
uras300
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Brake pads for Toyota Celsio/Century?! Oh, missed the part where you mentioned you had LS400 upgraded brakes.
Old 03-21-07, 05:01 PM
FiSta
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow 155 shipped is a great deal...you won't believe how much i had to pay for my replacement brembo pads when i had the gt kit (something i didn't think about when i bought the kit)
where did you order your pads from? directly from endless japan?
Old 03-21-07, 05:54 PM
Sc dRifta
*****Do not buy from this member until further notice *****

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

good stuff that will be the best investment youv'e made.
Old 03-22-07, 07:37 AM
scenery
Rookie

Yes if you speak to Nana Usui from the head Endless office can process your order over the phone the phone number is shown on the first picture (on the box). Thanks
Old 03-22-07, 08:08 PM
ant1k
Lead Lap

ooo what a pretty box