SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

super messed up spare wheel well.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-07, 10:42 AM
Streamline
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Damn!!!! That sucks a$$.

I could've taught you how to repair it yourself.
All you need, is a tire patch kit...and either an air station at a local gas station or a can of fix-a-flat.

Best thing to do...is to hammer it back down as best as you can. Harbor Freight has a bunch of hammers for cheap.
Old 04-06-07, 10:53 AM
Sc dRifta
*****Do not buy from this member until further notice *****

Originally Posted by Idrewfelix
Visit the place at night...
ahahaha very azn.... anywas homie why dont you call me man i know your in oc we got a damn tire machine
Old 04-06-07, 10:54 AM
Jonathan o
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Teal Sc400
vietstuh, call immigration services and have them DEPORTED!
All I need to say. Dude go back and talk to them. They should fix it.
Old 04-06-07, 11:28 AM
aaronjz
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i agree with the deporting part. if they dont fix it ofcourse . if there speaking in spanish in front of you they know theyre wrong. i have a business card of a ins agent/police if u want it. hahaha
Old 04-06-07, 12:15 PM
Lex*Toy
Pole Position

For self repair, you have 3 options:

1) Find a SC Parts car, cut out that section in the rear between the frame, then have it welded to replace your bent metal. Have any welding seams grinded smooth.

2) Get a dent puller, put the car on a lift and pull the dent out by hand. Use a ballping hammer to smooth it out as best you can.

3) *Best Option*- Get a 5lb Mini-Sledge hammer and get to work. Within a few good hours, you should be able to refit your spare tire in the seat.
Old 04-06-07, 12:22 PM
vietstuh
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Teal Sc400
vietstuh, call immigration services and have them DEPORTED!
LOL at this seriously.. i have been really considering it!

Originally Posted by Streamline
Damn!!!! That sucks a$$.

I could've taught you how to repair it yourself.
All you need, is a tire patch kit...and either an air station at a local gas station or a can of fix-a-flat.

Best thing to do...is to hammer it back down as best as you can. Harbor Freight has a bunch of hammers for cheap.
yeah i had no time and i figure its on my way home from work, so i might as well stop by, pay 10 bucks, and replace it with a free used tire my friend gave me.

Originally Posted by Sc dRifta
ahahaha very azn.... anywas homie why dont you call me man i know your in oc we got a damn tire machine
haha nahhh homie im actually up in the pomona area.. but shiiiet i'll definitely hit u up soon to get my other 3 tires mounted.

and thanks for all the replies and hilariously realistic options such as calling immigration LOL. gonna try to hammer it down this weekend and if it doesnt come out too well then ill just weld another one on.. trying to clean my car up and put back to stock right now.
Old 04-06-07, 05:38 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

heat gun + mallet
Old 04-06-07, 07:43 PM
DryBlaze
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rodel
yeah, do was he says and damage other customers' cars.
Obviously they can say what ever they want with the bottom of your car but how are they gonna explain a dent on each door, trunk, etc. Lets see them say It was there before we worked on the car.
Old 04-06-07, 11:02 PM
Blk97SC300
Lead Lap

It's an easy fix, don't worry about it.

Now it's your turn to shove a jack under their spare tire (likely a gas tank in their situation), and start jacking up the car
Old 04-07-07, 10:47 AM
lfrers
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

OK vietstuh,
I'll call a friend of mine in Immigration and Customs Enforcement ICE
to see if they have an Agent in the area to do a worksite enforcement check on them. The info I got is

La Puente Tire
Address: 18121 Valley Blvd, La Puente, CA 91744
Phone: (626) 961-2602

They probably wont check it out though unless they think there are 10+ illegals working there. If not then it wont be worth their effort. They supposedly have bigger fish to fry. Plus they get a lot of backlash from the illegal immigrant activists groups and the local media every time they do worksite enforcement in LA or the outlying areas. But who knows.

Some employers will hire anyone. If you jack up cars by their gas tanks or what may appear to be a gas tank then you shouldn’t be working in a tire shop. I doubt this is the first time the knucklehead did something like this.
Old 04-07-07, 12:44 PM
vietstuh
Pole Position

Originally Posted by lfrers
OK vietstuh,
I'll call a friend of mine in Immigration and Customs Enforcement ICE
to see if they have an Agent in the area to do a worksite enforcement check on them. The info I got is

La Puente Tire
Address: 18121 Valley Blvd, La Puente, CA 91744
Phone: (626) 961-2602

They probably wont check it out though unless they think there are 10+ illegals working there. If not then it wont be worth their effort. They supposedly have bigger fish to fry. Plus they get a lot of backlash from the illegal immigrant activists groups and the local media every time they do worksite enforcement in LA or the outlying areas. But who knows.

Some employers will hire anyone. If you jack up cars by their gas tanks or what may appear to be a gas tank then you shouldn’t be working in a tire shop. I doubt this is the first time the knucklehead did something like this.

nah ! damn dude lol it's ok.. i am not that bitter about it to try and get them deported lol... thanks for the offer though! hahah shizzle you sounded so serious that it scared me ahahah . but it's ok. i'm gonna pay the extra few bucks from now on for better service