TheMole
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Looks nice!
Old 04-16-07, 05:31 PM
DY3VERSITY
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love the black on black, if you had black interior though, oh man....
Old 04-16-07, 05:41 PM
Baoser
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

me likes, =) spacers in the rear would look tyte though =)
Old 04-16-07, 05:47 PM
Blizzy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ACleanSC4
slap another 10-15mm spacer in the rear to get the similar look you have on the fronts...
20s unstaggered is almost a fail. Slap the spacers on to give it some balance in the stance. The front is mondo aggressive and the rear is looking conservative with all of your camber from the drop.

All in all, it looks pretty sweet. Black wheels with a polished lip on a black car is nice.
Old 04-16-07, 05:49 PM
BLK13X
Mortgage Slave

Received 20 Likes on 12 Posts

Please please please... put hubcentric spacers on the rear to make them sit nicely with the guards. The only thing I can criticise about the kit is the front bar (I shudder at the location of the grille...) other than that though it's looking neat.
Old 04-16-07, 05:53 PM
roo
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SuperiorSC
how do you figure?? yes i do have a fake vertex kit but other than than what else is fake??? megan, axis??? they both are well known in the industry..... please explain....

thanks to everyone else for the positive feedback and suggestions.
Well, you asked for feedback...we're just being honest. Using fake parts or supporting companies that are "well known in the industry" for making money by stealing other companies designs...I may sound harsh but it's the truth and it's just not something I cannot look favorably upon. If that's offensive to you, just imagine how offensive your car is to the owners of Vertex...

All in all, you said it yourself, the car is thrown together on a small budget and well...it shows.
Old 04-16-07, 05:55 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by roo
All in all, you said it yourself, the car is thrown together on a small budget and well...it shows.

took the words right out of my mouth
Old 04-16-07, 06:22 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 76 Likes on 39 Posts

It rocks...I'm jealous...I'm also hungry...
Old 04-16-07, 06:47 PM
VipBoss
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Dude that cars looks nice, Where did u get th copy for that price. holla back
Old 04-16-07, 06:54 PM
chanh55
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Looking good. That's the exact same kit I have. At the time I got the kit I didn't know any better and didn't know this was a knock off of something else. Anyways I'm dumping this kit. I've already ordered an authentic kit but it's not gonna be here for another 6-8 weeks.

You mentioned that you're buying the OEM grill and fogs. I'm not sure the grill will fit. I would recommend you dump the chicken wire and do what I did. It's mesh I bought from Autobacs.

Here's how my grill looks... 10x better than the chicken wire that came with it. Also, there is limited space since the grill opening is higher than it's supposed to be, so the stock emblem wont fit. What I did was bought an emblem for Lexus' wheel caps, sanded it down so it was flat and 3M taped it on.

Here's a pic with the emblem:

Old 04-16-07, 07:32 PM
aznxenon
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

yeah man, them chicken wires are all badd. they should stay on civics and integ (i had an integ i have the rights to say that haha) I think it'll look much cleaner w/o them chicken mesh, but to each their own taste, different ppl like different coffee, w/e do what you feel is right but try not to get too offended if the community disapprove you.

other than the grill, i think it looks pretty good!
Old 04-16-07, 07:55 PM
SickSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

not bad i never notice how high that grill insert is on your car chanh55. is it like that with all VIS? i got the Verison Select kit and just took a look at mine and its not as high. it lines up with the bottom of the light. thank god mine isnt like that because that looks awfull sorry but no offense. i got a new front coiming in about a month. did you order yours from Speed Alliance Chanh? because mine isnt coming in for about a month. not a front bumper, but something else
Old 04-16-07, 08:07 PM
Luxor
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

I like it, but I would slap on a OEM grill and get rid of the mesh on the bumper
Old 04-16-07, 08:11 PM
chanh55
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SickSC3
not bad i never notice how high that grill insert is on your car chanh55. is it like that with all VIS? i got the Verison Select kit and just took a look at mine and its not as high. it lines up with the bottom of the light. thank god mine isnt like that because that looks awfull sorry but no offense. i got a new front coiming in about a month. did you order yours from Speed Alliance Chanh? because mine isnt coming in for about a month. not a front bumper, but something else
Getting Vertex fenders?

I didn't order my new kit from Speed Alliance. It's not going to be Vertex. I think VIS put the grill higher so that they can say that it's their own and not an exact copy.
Old 04-16-07, 09:19 PM
SickSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by chanh55
Getting Vertex fenders?

I didn't order my new kit from Speed Alliance. It's not going to be Vertex. I think VIS put the grill higher so that they can say that it's their own and not an exact copy.
nope not fenders

ic i guess so

Quick Reply: finally....pics new wheel setup/bodykit