SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

truth about roo

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-07, 07:39 PM
G Star
Lexus Test Driver

Received 47 Likes on 35 Posts

xoticsc aka baka speaking,

Few questoins for you who seem to know more info about Roo than I do because I'm sure you can answer my question.
Where is my money? why is Mr. Innocent unwilling to return it and why is he unwilling to take my phone calls? I'd also like to know why he gave me the run-around for 1+ years already.

Anyway, the original thread was locked, how long do you think this will be on?

You have no merit on this forum, you probably registered because Roo needed a helping hand with this mess that he created, so he sent you AND blovesc.

Which by the way I had a wondeful conversation with (it starts from bottom up):

haha half the man i claim to be? wghen did i claim to be such a great person? Do you not understand that fetch label is a llc limited liability corparation. the company has no money roo is personally trying to mak the money to make it right. but you doing this doesnt give him a chance. so now you are faced with hiring a lawyer and suing a company that has no money. therefor you will get NOTHING in the end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotic sC
Is that a threat? Do you want to keep this on? I don't have time to play with you like that, I have only one interest in mind and that is the money that I gave him.

Since you were there for the last entire year, why did he lie to me that my shipment was on the way when it wasn't? Why did he lie to me that I would get my invoice ina couple of weeks but he "FORGOT" to send the money? I can go on man, I don't think you know as much as you say you do.

Ok, if I meet you in person, do you have my $3500? or did you have something else in mind like a fight? Because if you are trying to settle it in a physical matter, you are half the man you claim to be.

Now if you have nothing better to contribute to giving US our $10,000 back, I will have to ask you to stop PM'ing me.

no seriously..

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLovesc
What on your nuts. bro i have way better stuff to worry about. are you kidding me? I know for a fact that roo diddnt screw you over. and as far as you know i have ben here for the past year and know everything that happened. You can meet up with me and we can settle this in person. and his car better not get touched either i put hard work into that and if i see it get damaged someones face will be damaged

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotic sC
I love how you assume everything especially when you don't know me or my situation in the past year with Roo. YOu know what? I would've loved to meet up with Roo and settle this in person but you know what? He never returns my phone calls...why don't you ask him what's up with that?

By the way, while you're at it, explain to me why he repeatedly lied about mine and other people's shipment?

Oh and by the way, he doesn't deserve anymore "chances", I've given him one way too many if you haven't noticed the incidents between us in the past YEAR.

Now please get off my nuts about this unless you want to tell Roo to get me my money back you can continue working for him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLovesc
I love how you have to call out roo online. could you not have confronted him like a man? honestly have you heard what hes been trying to explain to you on how he is getting your patrts. ive seen and helped him sell plenty of people items that they received all under hs command without tim. Have you taken the time to think about what would happen to your money now that you are taking "legal action" its gone. your not giving him the chance to make it right by making mony or taking out a loan to get you your parts. legal action will help you none he can just shut down the company and then boom your F***ed so gathering all these people to say how malicious nd evil roo is wont help you any

Last edited by G Star; 05-15-07 at 08:04 PM.
Old 05-15-07, 07:40 PM
Ac93sc
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i think she is roos japanese girl/friend, if my prediction is right coz her sn is japanese and "baka" is japanese word for stupid. if you said roos is innocent then you should use action to support him, BSing here won't do anything good... since you say words is just a words, can't proof anything. get real please!!!
Old 05-15-07, 07:44 PM
Mortal300
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

lmaooo

COMING FROM THE PERSON WITH 2 POSTS AND IN CALIFORNIA

ITS LOGICAL TO SAY

FAKE USERNAME!

and HORRIBLE grammar.

In before the lock as well =]
Old 05-15-07, 07:48 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

?????????????????????

Where is this guy coming from?

I tried to read his post but Damn!

I made it before the Lock

LMFAO!
Old 05-15-07, 07:50 PM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

agree with mortal300..

making your first post or even topic to divert the situation about roo is really fishy..

yea.

I are in before locked tread. =] tehehe'

edit: haha i just notice.. anyone watch king of the hill? the first post sounds like kaun talking.. haha
Old 05-15-07, 07:51 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by blovesc
You can meet up with me and we can settle this in person. and his car better not get touched either i put hard work into that and if i see it get damaged someones face will be damaged
This is so not necessary. You dont even know who you are dealing with?! Mods you can chime in anytime. This is starting to get out of control.
Old 05-15-07, 07:56 PM
IronCobra
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by blovesc
haha half the man i claim to be? wghen did i claim to be such a great person? Do you not understand that fetch label is a llc limited liability corparation. the company has no money roo is personally trying to mak the money to make it right. but you doing this doesnt give him a chance. so now you are faced with hiring a lawyer and suing a company that has no money. therefor you will get NOTHING in the end
Actually it's Limited Liability COMPANY. And it does not offer ALL the same protection as a Sub chapter S Corp or a Standard Corp.

If fraud was committed then someone most certainly can go after your personal assets. That doesn’t negate the fact of criminal liability which can not be waived only because he filed as an LLC. All this would be brought to light during discovery.

Oh yeah, and if he wanted to "meet up face to face" I'm sure he would be greated by dozens of "I got your back" ClubLexus members... not that anything would happen

Last edited by IronCobra; 05-15-07 at 08:01 PM.
Old 05-15-07, 07:57 PM
Blizzy
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Grammar is brutal. Money being stolen is moreso brutal.

In before the lock!
Old 05-15-07, 07:59 PM
fwynn
Lexus Test Driver

MUAHAH yay i wanna be in before it gets locked :]

hehhehe apparently hes one of Roo's friends.. but w/e just let them deal with the problem.. and not interfere with their issues people.. cmon now.. grow up..

Old 05-15-07, 08:01 PM
xknowonex
Lexus Fanatic

This post does not make any sense
Old 05-15-07, 08:02 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Cmon Brian or Dave, where are you guys, can't you see this kid needs to learn their lesson...it's sad how sooo much defamation goes on in here
Old 05-15-07, 08:02 PM
IronCobra
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by fwynn

hehhehe apparently hes one of Roo's friends.. but w/e just let them deal with the problem.. and not interfere with their issues people.. cmon now.. grow up..
This is what happens when hundreds of bored CL members get a cookie thrown at them

Last edited by IronCobra; 05-15-07 at 08:09 PM.
Old 05-15-07, 08:03 PM
fwynn
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sanarin
stupid american discrimination!! try live in my country!! learn my lanauge!! who stupid now????
sorry i just had to quote this.. hehe

"STUPID AMERICAN"
"try live in my country"
"Learn my LANauge"
"WHO STUPID NOW"

ahhALJKAHHAHA!H!H!H!HAHAHA
funny stuff :]

well first of all.. ur in CAli.. if u dont like it just go back to your country.. seriously.. dont compare our country to your... country

whats the point of learning your language? if u wanna live in america speak ENGLISH

AND apparently your stupid for starting this thread.. atleast have some respect for xoticsc.. and NOT start this thread...
Old 05-15-07, 08:08 PM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hmm.. From everyone that I know that knows Roo, from shops like weld and some from show teams have told me that hes not one to trust...

Which makes me think.. Nice usage of broken english roo.
Old 05-15-07, 08:10 PM
daSC4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by fwynn

LMFAO!!! that cracked me up

Quick Reply: truth about roo