SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Anyone have the Video of Clint racing the Rx7 and Viper???

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-01, 10:37 AM
benzy230
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone have the Video of Clint racing the Rx7 and Viper???

I have heard about his over and over again, and saw a clip of it (a clip of it consist of him shifting and that was it...my computer shut down). I was wondering if anyone has or knew where I could get the full version of it. Thanks in advance!
Old 12-17-01, 11:46 AM
abutler696
Lead Lap

I have a clip of it at home. I'll try and post it tonight.
Old 12-17-01, 12:30 PM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh you mean the bogus video? Watch that video closely. If ANYONE can hold a camera THAT still, while someone is shifting, they've got like magic arms and stuff.

Take a look at some other videos of people racing, you'll see what I mean...

SR
Old 12-17-01, 01:12 PM
DIrEctQL
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally posted by CmputerWiz
Oh you mean the bogus video? Watch that video closely. If ANYONE can hold a camera THAT still, while someone is shifting, they've got like magic arms and stuff.

Take a look at some other videos of people racing, you'll see what I mean...

SR
Okay, please, don't post the video. There is about 5 threads like this a year on every form. Viper, Clublexus, Supraforums, etc etc etc. Please, don't do it.

Now, this video is not fake. The guys who he is racing are his buddies who said this was legit. They're bunch of buddies. C'mon Clint, where are you?
Old 12-17-01, 01:17 PM
benzy230
Driver

Sorry man....I didnt mean to upset anyone....I just really...really wanted to see this video.....why do you say it is fake??? What I saw looked really real to me!
Old 12-17-01, 01:37 PM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Ummm that video is not bogus dude...

765rwhp SC300s DO that kind of ****... there's a video of that dyno too if you really want to see it
I don't even think he was spraying in that video either... so around 680rwhp then against a 500hp Viper... hmmmm let me do the math

Those are his buddies that he was racing, they all know each other and its all in Texas. I'm sure if you're a doubter then Clint will take you for a ride to set you straight I'm pretty sure.

If you REALLY think that is bogus, take a look at the RX-7 onthe right shooting a fireball... they don't quite do that when just cruising, sorry... and the RX7s that were in that video are on http://www.rx7forum.com You can go ask them yourself and they'll show you their timeslips and dyno numbers that prove they are 11sec RX-7s...
Old 12-17-01, 01:43 PM
Richie
Lexus Fanatic

Maybe it's in the video thread in the lobby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-01, 01:56 PM
DIrEctQL

Originally posted by Bean
Ummm that video is not bogus dude...

765rwhp SC300s DO that kind of ****... there's a video of that dyno too if you really want to see it
I don't even think he was spraying in that video either... so around 680rwhp then against a 500hp Viper... hmmmm let me do the math

Those are his buddies that he was racing, they all know each other and its all in Texas. I'm sure if you're a doubter then Clint will take you for a ride to set you straight I'm pretty sure.

If you REALLY think that is bogus, take a look at the RX-7 onthe right shooting a fireball... they don't quite do that when just cruising, sorry... and the RX7s that were in that video are on http://www.rx7forum.com You can go ask them yourself and they'll show you their timeslips and dyno numbers that prove they are 11sec RX-7s...
Ya, but you keep on missing the obvious. Look at the road! See the line stripes going faster and faster?
Old 12-17-01, 02:03 PM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

Now wait just a second here. I never said his car couldn't do that. It'd be a piece of cake for him. Hell, vipers aren't really that fast. All you need is a 450hp SC300 and a good driver to smoke em.

What I'm talking about.....

I saw a video that was supposedly someone in clints car videotaping while they were racing. Well this person in the passenger seat was magically holding the camera almost perfectly still during shifts. That would be impossible, ESPECIALLY in a car with that much power. If we're talking about the same video, you'll know what I mean. It was just bogus.

Now could he beat it? Well hell ya. But that's just a setup video.

SR
Old 12-17-01, 02:03 PM
black sc
Pole Position

Originally posted by DIrEctQL
Okay, please, don't post the video. There is about 5 threads like this a year on every form. Viper, Clublexus, Supraforums, etc etc etc. Please, don't do it.

Now, this video is not fake. The guys who he is racing are his buddies who said this was legit. They're bunch of buddies. C'mon Clint, where are you?
What is wrong with posting the video? i would sure like to know what you guys are talking about.
Old 12-17-01, 02:12 PM
anthracitetarga
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

go to Morpheus.com or Kazaa.com and download those programs. The u can get a TON of racing clips. They even have Clint's SC dyno.
PS: Clint man....u r like my idol. Major props to u and ur ride.
Old 12-17-01, 02:17 PM
benzy230
Driver

Here it is:

Clints bad @ss car!!!
Old 12-17-01, 02:20 PM
DIrEctQL

Originally posted by black sc

What is wrong with posting the video? i would sure like to know what you guys are talking about.
It's like one of those things that comes back untill you go crazy! First off, it's been posted again, and newbies keep on posting them over and over and over again.
Old 12-17-01, 02:34 PM
black sc
Pole Position

Oh, I didn't know it was a old thing. Will look for it. Thanks.
Old 12-18-01, 01:26 AM
1BomexLex
Lead Lap

Default i got two of them somewhere

i got a couple of movies of his car
i even got a couple of a twin turbo corvette if you really want some
email me at TRUDREMZ16@AOL.com

and we can do something

Quick Reply: Anyone have the Video of Clint racing the Rx7 and Viper???