SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

my car saved my wife life

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-07, 05:14 AM
Sintari
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A lot of you folks are giving this guy **** but none of you were in his shoes, none of you were there and none of your opinions matter. So I say all of you nay sayers pour yourself a nice warm glass of ****.

kthnxbye
Old 07-06-07, 09:21 AM
marek955i
Driver

Originally Posted by Sintari
A lot of you folks are giving this guy **** but none of you were in his shoes, none of you were there and none of your opinions matter. So I say all of you nay sayers pour yourself a nice warm glass of ****.

kthnxbye
I was going to leave this alone, but....

When this guy decided to put other peoples lives in danger, he first of broke the law and secondly put innocent peoples lives in danger. In Milwaukee, 11pm is usually the time a lot of bikers get together and go out riding. Couple years ago I was hit by some a hole on my motorcycle and his excuses was the same thing "I was trying to get my kid to the Hospital". When I was lying in the hospital bed, I wondered why someone was going 100 mph in 35 mph zone.

Let the people who are trained and certified to the there jobs. I dislike people who think they can do someone else's job better. If the guy, who hit me, had proper sirens and I saw lights coming I would have moved out of his way.

To say "none of you were in his shoes, none of you were there and none of your opinions matter. So I say all of you nay sayers pour yourself a nice warm glass of ****." This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

There is a place and time to enjoy your car, 11pm at night and racing on city streets to get to a hospital is not one of them.
Old 07-06-07, 09:26 AM
SFFD785
Pole Position

Received 38 Likes on 26 Posts

You should of called 911. She was going into anaphylactic shock and could of died. The rescue would of been there under 6min. Also if shes alergic to shrimp why does she eat them? You guys should go to you doctor and ask him to purscribe an Epi pen incase it ever happens again.
Old 07-06-07, 05:37 PM
IronCobra
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by marek955i
This is my boyfriends screen name, but I felt the need to put my two cents in. I have an S4 and a T67 SC300, I too like to drive fast and have fun. But there is a time and a place to do this. Driving to the ER is not the time or the place.
Off topic.. tell me when you're single

ok..back on topic!
Old 07-06-07, 06:37 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by marek955i
I was going to leave this alone, but....
When this guy decided to put other peoples lives in danger, he first of broke the law and secondly put innocent peoples lives in danger. In Milwaukee, 11pm is usually the time a lot of bikers get together and go out riding. Couple years ago I was hit by some a hole on my motorcycle and his excuses was the same thing "I was trying to get my kid to the Hospital". When I was lying in the hospital bed, I wondered why someone was going 100 mph in 35 mph zone.
Let the people who are trained and certified to the there jobs. I dislike people who think they can do someone else's job better. If the guy, who hit me, had proper sirens and I saw lights coming I would have moved out of his way.
To say "none of you were in his shoes, none of you were there and none of your opinions matter. So I say all of you nay sayers pour yourself a nice warm glass of ****." This has to be the dumbest thing I have ever heard.
There is a place and time to enjoy your car, 11pm at night and racing on city streets to get to a hospital is not one of them.

Ok...again right or wrong, they did what they did...Now let me just kick open what the original poster is trying to get across. Because the SC300 they have is modded. They were able to make it to the ER quicker than if they were driving say a 68' VW bus. Now, whether that was in the best judgment call at the time? Which obviously was not close to what you think was right. But it is what they did and that's that. Sitting here lecturing them on the do's and donts of societal norms. Throwing out the fact that because you work in an ER, you have some higher understanding of how things should be and "Thou shall be damned." for doing otherwise. I'm sorry, but its not your place to tell them what they should and shouldn't do...People make their own beds, we all pack our own bags. I'm sorry for the wrongs with non-thinking drivers in your past, I believe you have every right to be angry...but whats the point of "Soap Boxing It" here on a car forum?

Originally Posted by SFFD785
You should of called 911. She was going into anaphylactic shock and could of died. The rescue would of been there under 6min. Also if shes alergic to shrimp why does she eat them? You guys should go to you doctor and ask him to purscribe an Epi pen incase it ever happens again.

Ummm I've seen the ambulances, oh.... go to the wrong address, Get completely lost, get into accidents...

I'm sorry, I would have driven too....You wait 6 minutes while your wife is choking, unable to breath....Oh, your going to sit there and say "Don't worry Hun, the Ambulance is one the way." And then you sit...For the longest 6 minutes of your life...Time passes even slower for the one that is dying, or thinks they are dying.

1. Onset of Problem....Call 911....Wait for them to drive to you...They pick you up... Drive you to the hospital...Treatment.

2. Onset of Problem....Get in the car....Drive to the hospital....Treatment.

FYI....For relatives of mine....Its 25 mins to the nearest hospital...Almost an hour of drive time folks!!!

Originally Posted by IronCobra
Off topic.. tell me when you're single
ok..back on topic!

Im gonna beat you!!!
Old 07-06-07, 07:02 PM
ProjectLex
Lead Lap

OMG!!!!!!!!!! ARE WE STILL DISCUSSING THIS?

It's over....everyone is OK.....no harm no foul.....I'M SURE EVERYONE HERE SPEEDS!!!!

Let's talk about cars, not ethics....PLEASE! No one is more ignorant than the person who thinks they can change other people. Especially when it comes to driving habits.

Can we move on?
Old 07-06-07, 07:15 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by ProjectLex
Can we move on?

Hows this for moving on.