SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Going 150 is fun

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-07, 04:04 PM
twizted
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Doing 150 is nuts! I get a serious rush going 130 or so, you know if one little thing goes wrong your done! If you can handle it man, ide **** my pants if i hit somthing or had to jerk for somthing at 150...
Old 07-15-07, 06:46 PM
SCwidaGTE
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by DryBlaze
They closed down 4 corners, they hassle strats alot like they stay somewhat close to strats and pull people over and ****, streets closes around like ~12 or until someone does something stupid but at streets its mainly a car show kinda crap lol. I raced a guy in a mustang on the highway and I took him pretty bad and only at half throttle and he took an off ramp and didnt pay up.... Did you used to live in IL?
4 corners was the best place IMO. we would go to the best buy across the street when the cops came. strats is just garbage. its all about hussling there. plus its too damn small. and yeah, streets is just a car show. i did catch a race from there though once. some douche bag kid in a 2nd gen DSM. "stock" haha. i gave him a few cars, and when he launched, he was GONE. low 11 EASY. i was like "so stock huh? you tryin to *****in hussle me?" so hes like "no man, ok, bets off, scrap the race, don't worry about it." so i said fine, took back my 200 bucks and left. 10 minutes later, i get a call from my buddy who says i have a group of people lookin for me. ends up the kid went cryin to his friends and said he won fair and square and i ran with the money. ****in kids these days, lol. dude, spots like that have gotten so lame. i would much rather just drive all night than go to those places. because IF by some miracle in hell you get a race setup, its all about hussling, gambling, and making sure you win. so, its 8pm, you find someone you wanna race, and you ****ing argue about it until 3am, and at that point, everyone backs out, lol. and yeah, i used to live in illinois, haha. when i move back, i'm seriously just gonna cruise because i catch more highway races than i ever did sittin around lookin at 9 second cars, saying they are 14 second cars, and wanting to race for 5g, lol.
Old 07-15-07, 07:25 PM
DryBlaze
Lexus Test Driver

LOL exactly! I think corners was the best but you can't even go there anymore. Strats like you said is all hustle and high money which never gets down. Streets is just a car show. We need a better spot soon.

Yeah, Thats all I look forward to is highway cruising and come along something to mess around with.
Old 07-15-07, 10:52 PM
SCwidaGTE
Driver

there used to be an awesome spot in aurora we went to, but, some douche bag kid crash and lost his leg, literally, it landed in a field from what i heard. it was a shorter road, so, you needed good breaks, but, we were there from about 10pm till around 4 am, running seriously one race after another. and i'm talkin TT 350z's, 800+ hp supras, actual real cars. no Si's with shamu wings doing burnouts and crap. i went there once, and never heard of anything there since that kid wrecked. we'll hafta meet up and see what we can find when i move back in spring of 08.
Old 07-16-07, 02:07 AM
DryBlaze
Lexus Test Driver

Awesome. Hit me up when you are in town.