SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

orange flake / black top / runner wide body + vertex + bn hood

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-07, 02:45 PM
Sly Guy Yu
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ramblux
Seriously. I asked a simple (and honest) question, made a small argument based on my actual track experiences (I get paid to do it, so I'd like to think that I know what I'm talking about), and I get attacked by a guy who puts tape on the front end of his car so faster cars won't chip the paint of his "race car". <---Haha, see what I did? I acted just like him!

I'll end it there unless he wants to make an intelligent argument instead of making childish jabs.

I dont understand y u think i attacked you. I said ""all of the cars racing are on bags." is like playing basketball w/ a ton of fat kids and saying u perform well. Cars that drift, cant grip, and therefore does not perform well."

I dunno y u felt attacked, i honestly dont give a crap. If u had any track experience u would know a stock s2k does VERY well at the track, i dont race it, i just go to track days and have fun. I treat my cars w/ love and care, if u wanna get scratches on the front of ur car, u go ahead and run it w/o tape, mask wutever.

"childish jabs" again ur retarded, who makes u so mature and proper. BTW NICE SIG!!!!! U really make ur point by putting ur opinion in the sig. I think everyone can take a page out of ur book.

Last edited by Sly Guy Yu; 07-19-07 at 02:54 PM.
Old 07-19-07, 02:47 PM
Sly Guy Yu
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MDSC
do you honestly think that everyone with sc is going to drift? I personally preffer to go straight and i think the sc is great for it and it has been proven. It handles pretty decently too around corners. Its all about what you preffer. I find drifting stupid as ****, so what? you might find dragracing retarded, you not hurting my feelings. The point is Bags do perform around the road course it has been proven time and time again. Just because you think a bagged car is soposed to have bling bling,tvs and playstations in it dosent mean thats how it actaully is.
No i dont know everyone w/ an sc is gonna drift. I also find drifting stupid. I dont find drag racing retarded. I dont mind if i hurt ur feelings. Absolutely cars w/ bags can handle, but they'll never really compete w/ the conventional suspension system.
Old 07-19-07, 03:00 PM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Back to the Topic guys, This thread is about the car, nothing else. Thanks
Old 07-19-07, 03:03 PM
SuperiorSC
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sly Guy Yu
I also find drifting stupid. I dont find drag racing retarded.
IGNORANT

But like scott said back to topic guys! this is begining to look like honda tech....
Old 07-19-07, 05:04 PM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 76 Likes on 39 Posts

Originally Posted by SuperiorSC
IGNORANT

But like scott said back to topic guys! this is begining to look like honda tech....
Personally, I like that raceonusa is posting pics of these modded cars we rarely see. Whether people like them or not.
Its like "Gapers Block" to a car accident....You wanna see what people have done to their cars, good or bad....Like that Banana SC in another thread.

No more BS, No more bickering like first graders.
Old 07-19-07, 11:25 PM
dumdumgreg
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Raceonusa
thanks for the pics
alot of us do appreciate your psosts

it's stuff we never would have known was out there