SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Pic of my black lexus

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-07, 08:54 AM
SCwidaGTE
Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, this is why kids shouldn't drive RWD cars. these cars are SLOW, and you killed 2 already? that doesn't mean your cool, it means you are a terrible driver. my TT lexus wasn't even fast IMO, so, you are just some child who thinks hes "fast and furious" becuase you have RWD. i bet your one of those kids who runs around to all his friends and says "dude, check this out, this has the supra motor in it!" and all your little friends say "oohh! a supra motor?" and you say "yeah dude, my lexus has the non turbo supra motor!!!" and then you prolly think your like, the most coolest dude in the world, right? well, reality check.... if you were to hit a person when you went off the road, you would be in jail. so, think about that next time you want to act like a douche canoe and drive a car too fast because you think it makes you look cool. it doesn't, and i don't see you making it very many more years driving. i think you should get a Z28. worse traction, faster, and i'm not gonna care when your face hits a Z28 dash. moron. grow up.
Old 07-18-07, 09:12 AM
Gunnar
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ProjectLex
Why do you care what he does with his own cars?
Because we're enthusiasts, and just like I get excited to see someone do big things with their SC, I get disappointed when people wreck them or rice them out.

And on a separate note, I didn't know mid 15's at low 90's MPH was fast these days. **** I guess I can sell off my 67mm and related toys now! :P
Old 07-18-07, 10:35 AM
Aries
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by SCwidaGTE
wow, this is why kids shouldn't drive RWD cars. these cars are SLOW, and you killed 2 already? that doesn't mean your cool, it means you are a terrible driver. my TT lexus wasn't even fast IMO, so, you are just some child who thinks hes "fast and furious" becuase you have RWD. i bet your one of those kids who runs around to all his friends and says "dude, check this out, this has the supra motor in it!" and all your little friends say "oohh! a supra motor?" and you say "yeah dude, my lexus has the non turbo supra motor!!!" and then you prolly think your like, the most coolest dude in the world, right? well, reality check.... if you were to hit a person when you went off the road, you would be in jail. so, think about that next time you want to act like a douche canoe and drive a car too fast because you think it makes you look cool. it doesn't, and i don't see you making it very many more years driving. i think you should get a Z28. worse traction, faster, and i'm not gonna care when your face hits a Z28 dash. moron. grow up.
I was thinking the same thing haha nicely said

Please dont get another SC
Old 07-18-07, 11:01 AM
Baoser
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

Last edited by Baoser; 07-18-07 at 11:12 AM.
Old 07-18-07, 01:54 PM
Luxor
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by Toshima
Please don't buy another one. Your killing off all the sc. Buy a kia so no one cares. But glad your ok
^what this guy said
Old 07-18-07, 02:29 PM
CCC-TT
Racer

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts

a douche canoe
haha, im sorry but that is one of the most amuseing things i have heard in quite a while, i hope you dont mind, SCwidaGTE, but i plan on using your phrase as much as possible in daily conversation for the next week or so till i find something else to say lol
Old 07-18-07, 02:32 PM
ProjectLex
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Gunnar
Because we're enthusiasts
Nothing wrong with that my friend. That is one thing we all have in common. I sure as hell wouldn't brag about totaling 2 sc's, I too take pride in my rides.

I just have no love for someone who wishes this guy was crippled in the accident.

Bragging about totaling 2 beautiful cars? Whatever. You're probably a child.

Wishing someone got hurt in an accident in a beautiful car? That's the moron to me.

Flame away

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=292323

Just more cheap replacement parts for the rest of us! I'm forever the optimist.

Last edited by ProjectLex; 07-18-07 at 02:36 PM. Reason: added link
Old 07-18-07, 02:43 PM
sc30015
Driver

i wasnt trying to brag about it. my point was that they are safe cars and the fact that i didnt get a single injury is a compliment to the cars. sorry if it came off as bragging. shouldve found the wrecked lexus thread or the one talking about how safe they are.
Old 07-18-07, 03:00 PM
Gunnar
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ProjectLex
Nothing wrong with that my friend. That is one thing we all have in common. I sure as hell wouldn't brag about totaling 2 sc's, I too take pride in my rides.

I just have no love for someone who wishes this guy was crippled in the accident.

Bragging about totaling 2 beautiful cars? Whatever. You're probably a child.

Wishing someone got hurt in an accident in a beautiful car? That's the moron to me.

Flame away
I understand where you're coming from. I just don't want him buying any more SC's.
Old 07-18-07, 03:02 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

a new z28 will outhandle a SC stock vs stock anyday been there done that.
But come now why kill any performance car? he needs an econo box.
Old 07-18-07, 03:04 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Gunnar
Because we're enthusiasts, and just like I get excited to see someone do big things with their SC, I get disappointed when people wreck them or rice them out.

And on a separate note, I didn't know mid 15's at low 90's MPH was fast these days. **** I guess I can sell off my 67mm and related toys now! :P
Mekes me want to fall asleep while driving home from work
na-t coming soon that should keep me awake.
Old 07-18-07, 03:07 PM
ProjectLex
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by sc30015
i wasnt trying to brag about it. my point was that they are safe cars and the fact that i didnt get a single injury is a compliment to the cars. sorry if it came off as bragging. shouldve found the wrecked lexus thread or the one talking about how safe they are.
See, I knew you weren't a bad guy SC30015. It's not like you would intentionally crash your cars. It's your dime, you just keep crashing as many as you'd like as long as you don't get hurt. Then I can continue to get all the cheap parts I need!

Old 07-18-07, 03:12 PM
MDSC
Lexus Champion

on that note get an 97 and crash the ***** into a tree sideways again i need the front bumper off it.
Old 07-18-07, 03:12 PM
Gunnar
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by MDSC
Mekes me want to fall asleep while driving home from work
na-t coming soon that should keep me awake.
The fact that it feels like a lazyboy on wheels doesn't help either.
Old 07-18-07, 04:11 PM
aznxenon
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Toshima
Please don't buy another one. Your killing off all the sc. Buy a kia so no one cares. But glad your ok
He won't live then...

Quick Reply: Pic of my black lexus