SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

my car is part of a hate crime

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-07, 01:26 PM
t70 supra
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this guy was drunk and on a bike petaling down the street and she got stuck behind a bus. and the guy threw the bottle and no she wasnt bothering anyone. NOW IF I HAD OF CUT HIM OFF AND HE WAS DRIVING HE WOULDN'T HAVE CAUGHT ME WE ALL KNOW HOW FAST THAT DAMN CAR IS!!! THAT COMMON SENCE

but no i dont have insurence on the sc is only on the audi and insurence isnt required in wisconsin so i only put it on the audi cause thats the only car i really drive yea is my fualt but owww welll

and the plates are real just temp plates i am just getting back on my feet and trying to climb outta debit and get stuff done thats why i am still riding it on temp plates

i just got a quote on the dor is going to be 1614.00 and the glass is going to be 336.00
Old 07-18-07, 01:45 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

That really sucks...sorry to hear about your car. Glad to hear you or anyone else didn't get hurt.
Old 07-18-07, 01:46 PM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by t70 supra
this guy was drunk and on a bike petaling down the street and she got stuck behind a bus. and the guy threw the bottle and no she wasnt bothering anyone. NOW IF I HAD OF CUT HIM OFF AND HE WAS DRIVING HE WOULDN'T HAVE CAUGHT ME WE ALL KNOW HOW FAST THAT DAMN CAR IS!!! THAT COMMON SENCE

but no i dont have insurence on the sc is only on the audi and insurence isnt required in wisconsin so i only put it on the audi cause thats the only car i really drive yea is my fualt but owww welll

and the plates are real just temp plates i am just getting back on my feet and trying to climb outta debit and get stuff done thats why i am still riding it on temp plates

i just got a quote on the dor is going to be 1614.00 and the glass is going to be 336.00

Dx3, the proof continues?
Old 07-18-07, 01:50 PM
Luxor
Pole Position

Received 37 Likes on 32 Posts

its not racism, just drunk people.

Last edited by JspecSC3; 07-18-07 at 02:46 PM. Reason: Keep it PG rated.
Old 07-18-07, 01:54 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Luxor
its not racism, just drunk bastards
Alcohol will make you say something you keep bottled inside. IE thats why people refer to it as the inhibition release.

Like i said before bro, take him for all he's worth, personally if he were homeless, there would be one less on the street if he had done that to my car.
Old 07-18-07, 01:57 PM
XSTeknique
Pole Position

You should hit him with a bottle and wreck his bike. That would make it about even I think.
Old 07-18-07, 01:57 PM
link13
Lead Lap

Received 46 Likes on 40 Posts

Originally Posted by na4now
Thats sucks. I experoence racism often.

My mother got off the interstate in New Orleans, and got turned around. She was in a bad neiborhood of course (new orleans), and a bunch of black guys stood in the road to stop her. One of them grabbed a cinder blocked, and hurled it at her car, smashing her windsheild. Thank God she got away.

If it would have been me,... they would have all lost their life, and Id probably be sitting in prison.
Easy, killer.
Old 07-18-07, 02:35 PM
raceonusa
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by na4now
Thats sucks. I experoence racism often.

My mother got off the interstate in New Orleans, and got turned around. She was in a bad neiborhood of course (new orleans), and a bunch of black guys stood in the road to stop her. One of them grabbed a cinder blocked, and hurled it at her car, smashing her windsheild. Thank God she got away.

If it would have been me,... they would have all lost their life, and Id probably be sitting in prison.
That's one place I'll never go for a vacation.
Old 07-18-07, 02:46 PM
ProjectLex
Lead Lap

Hey t70 supra 2 things

- shop around for your auto glass. You'd be surprised how cheap you can find replacement. There is an auction on ebay right now for an sc windshield, in Hartford, about a half an hour east of you. It's $200. Call around to different auto glass companies, you can usually find a low price including install.

- Move out to Madison. We don't deal with **** like that out here. There are only happy drunks out here. Milwaukee is a nice place to visit, but.......

Until then, peace. There will always be ignorant people in the world.
Old 07-18-07, 02:48 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im sorry to about what happened. If the guy who threw the bottle was on a bike it would have been easier for the police to catch. As for the windshield, I'd just take it to a shop that sells PPG windows which is what the SC came with stock. I got mine for $160 installed with weather stripping.
Old 07-18-07, 03:21 PM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

Dang man, that’s real unfortunate… I hope you all get everything solved and back on your feet ASAP. Racism still does exist and ALWAYS will. White, black, Asian, Hispanic, etc. will always have to live with it. I know I deal with other races (black, Hispanic, asian) that give me crap for being in “their” neighborhood or wherever else, just when driving around. The fact of the matter is that you will deal with it no matter who you are. Again, I’m sorry to hear about what happened and I hope the best for you and the family.
Old 07-18-07, 04:07 PM
aznxenon
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts

This is a legal reason on why you should tint yer windows to the extreme. Ppl can't see you.
Old 07-18-07, 04:42 PM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

I wouldve turned around and ran over his 'transportation'

Theres no reason for those words to come out of anyones mouth. Anyone who thinks a person can 'have a reason' to act that way is a punk as well.

I bet he wouldnt have done that **** if it were GUYS driving the car...I hate cowards!
Old 07-18-07, 06:09 PM
juiSCee
Pole Position

man that sucks... sorry about your car... glad everyone is ok...

had my windshield replaced a little over a month ago. PPG glass $205
Old 07-18-07, 06:35 PM
ramblux
Rookie

Originally Posted by Emerald
I wouldve turned around and ran over his 'transportation'

Theres no reason for those words to come out of anyones mouth. Anyone who thinks a person can 'have a reason' to act that way is a punk as well.

I bet he wouldnt have done that **** if it were GUYS driving the car...I hate cowards!
How is that better?

Quick Reply: my car is part of a hate crime