SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Top 8 CLublexus SCs from the past to present..

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-07, 12:33 PM
ACleanSC4
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by reggiek
Ed, thanks for the mention but my old car doesn't belong here. Clearly, the thread is focused on boosted sc's and that's cool. One day, a new sc will arise...to conquer the streets.
Clean SC's with unique mods like your Wise lip & Maya wheels belong...my car isn't boosted

Sell your GS and get a SC430 Slap a Job Design kit on it...
Old 12-12-07, 01:17 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

You guys are a tough crowd to please, but then again i'm not really on here alot so what do I know/care?
Old 12-12-07, 02:51 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by vntperform
You guys are a tough crowd to please, but then again i'm not really on here alot so what do I know/care?
we aren't a tough crowd to please. You say you're not on here a lot, but im sure if you ***** out your car like everyone else... we would notice.

i've been here for a while, and i rarely ***** out my car. Not many know what it looks like. lol
Old 12-12-07, 03:00 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by AutoCoutureSC
we aren't a tough crowd to please. You say you're not on here a lot, but im sure if you ***** out your car like everyone else... we would notice.

i've been here for a while, and i rarely ***** out my car. Not many know what it looks like. lol
I agree with you there. But then again i'm not on here to please anyone. And i'm not trying to deck my car out. Nice forged wheels (HRE, Fikse, Iforged, CCW) and a nice front lip, in my case Big Win and i'm all set. I'm not into body kits and all that jazz.
Old 12-12-07, 03:01 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by ACleanSC4
Clean SC's with unique mods like your Wise lip & Maya wheels belong...my car isn't boosted

Sell your GS and get a SC430 Slap a Job Design kit on it...
In that case, I'll add my old buggy. It was clean as a whistle and practically a new car. Inside and out. The mods were tasteful and unique. No other car had it's combination of body pieces. The chrome Maya's seemed perfect for it. Imo it looked better than a few listed in this thread and I'm surprised only 1person gave mention. So be it. Que sera, sera!

Old 12-12-07, 03:04 PM
shern
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

It's not very humble to nominate your own car in a top 8 list unless others have already nominated it.

Be humble folks.
Old 12-12-07, 03:12 PM
vntperform
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by shern
It's not very humble to nominate your own car in a top 8 list unless others have already nominated it.

Be humble folks.
Old 12-12-07, 03:48 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by shern

Be humble folks.
The car has already been mentioned by someone else....you didn't read.

Second, I'm not nominating it for any top 8. It's not worthy of that.....but it is worthy of mention as one of the best looking imo.
Old 12-12-07, 03:51 PM
Kohinoor
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by nism0
Hoebag
thats flattering, but damn.. theres no way my pos deserves to be in this thread
Old 12-12-07, 03:56 PM
shern
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by reggiek
The car has already been mentioned by someone else....you didn't read.

Second, I'm not nominating it for any top 8. It's not worthy of that.....but it is worthy of mention as one of the best looking imo.
That was not directed to you or anybody that was already nominated by another party.

Enough thread jack, bring on the lists!
Old 12-12-07, 04:13 PM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow..a very good thread! many beautiful cars out there. pretty all the owners mentioned, have inspired me one way or another. another one who inspired me, but i cant remember his name rocks a clean sc with a vertex lip kit, front and sides, and a clean custom diffuser in the rear. i hope to build my car to many people's expectations. but as of now, i am no where near there.
Old 12-12-07, 04:23 PM
daSC4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by pnyboy27
wow..a very good thread! many beautiful cars out there. pretty all the owners mentioned, have inspired me one way or another. another one who inspired me, but i cant remember his name rocks a clean sc with a vertex lip kit, front and sides, and a clean custom diffuser in the rear. i hope to build my car to many people's expectations. but as of now, i am no where near there.
I'm pretty sure you are talking about autoboy. His car is really clean as well, very unique.
Old 12-12-07, 04:57 PM
LexAnt
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by AutoCoutureSC

i hear you on that, i hardly post pics of my car.
tho i do plan to be boosted eventually.
been working on other things and i bet only a small percentage of the peepz here know of the suspension mods i've done which as far as i know is the only ones in the states.

but my list would probably go with what acleansc4 listed as his.
Old 12-12-07, 05:05 PM
240sxer
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

still loving this thread. but the more and more i look at my car and others on here. it makes me want to get a kit. hahah.
Old 12-12-07, 09:02 PM
One HoT
Lexus Fanatic

I made this thread with the intent that anyone can make on this thread..That way, we can all participate and look ways to improve our own rides..From 1000 hp turbo SC to the completely stock, I don't want to exclude anyone who has owned a SC..Its all in a matter of personal tastes and opinion..Everyone has difference tastes in how they want their car to look..If you think you have something special I encourage you to shout out loud..!

Heck, why not nominate your own car, there shouldn't be a reason why not you can't...Theres definitely nothing wrong with looking at your car and be proud about it..I can bet that we've all been guilty of admiring our own rides from time to time..And theres absolutely nothing wrong with it, its part of being an car owner and most importantly an enthusiast!

And for those who didn't make it to anyone lists yet, don't be discouraged because I'm just about to nominate someone for as part as my top 10 who has almost NO MODS AT ALL...Its not all about quantity but most importantly its about the quality of the goods...

Ryan has spent nearly 9k restoring his 93 SC400 with over 160k to prestine condition..For some of us it might not be worth it but to a very small percentage of us we wouldn't hesitate for a second..He restored everything from the paint to the interior, this SC is truly a gem in my book...You can bet that this off-the-showroom SC looks better than 99% of SCs in the world, mines included...This SC stands out from the crowd just because it is in exceptional condition for its age, a rarity compared to many out there..I can't emphasize enough of getting your SC in tip top shape and this is a prime example of it...You don't need mods to have a beautiful looking SC..Because guess what!??!! You already have it, so take care of it guys..

Here is the original thread for those interested..

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sc-1st-gen-1992-2000/86132-the-heck-with-mods-part-2-making-my-sc-look-like-new.html

Just comes to show that you don't need 10000 mods to stand out from the crowd..

Last edited by One HoT; 12-12-07 at 10:19 PM.

Quick Reply: Top 8 CLublexus SCs from the past to present..