SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Top 8 CLublexus SCs from the past to present..

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-07, 09:07 PM
nextlevelcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by One HoT
I made this thread with the intent that anyone can make on this thread..That way, can all participate and look ways to improve our own rides..From 1000 hp turbo SC to the completely stock, I don't want to exclude anyone who has owned a SC..Its all in a matter of personal tastes and opinion..Everyone has difference tastes in how they want their car to look..If you think you have something special I encourage you to shout out loud..!

Heck, why not nominate your own car, there shouldn't be a reason why not you can't...Theres definitely nothing wrong with looking at your car and be proud about it..I can bet that all of us look and admire our own rides everytime we get the chance to..And theres absolutely nothing wrong with it, its part of being an car owner and most importantly an enthusiast!

And for those who didn't make it to anyone lists yet, don't be discouraged because I'm just about to nominate someone for as part as my top 10 who has almost NO MODS AT ALL...Its certain not about quantity but most importantly its about the quality of the goods...

Ryan has spent nearly 9k restoring his 93 SC400 with over 160k to prestine condition...Restoring everything from the paint to the interior, this SC is truly a gem in my book...You can bet that this off-the-showroom SC looks better than 99% of SCs in the world, mines included...I can't emphasize enough of getting your SC in tip top shape and this is a prime example of it...You don't need mods to have a beautiful looking SC..Because guess what!??!! You already have it, so take care of it guys..

i agree...definitely one of my favorites!
Old 12-12-07, 09:13 PM
wanted:SC
Driver School Candidate

any more pics of boostshakalaka.....i love love love LOVE that color!
Old 12-12-07, 09:14 PM
nextlevelcoupe
Lexus Test Driver

I have many favorites for different reasons(some already mentioned).However, i have to note that my personal favorite from the aspect of customizing is AcleanSC for all the original personal touches on this car...sheer inspiration!. Concerning my own beauty....the sleeper shall awaken-soon!!
Old 12-12-07, 09:38 PM
spoiledkid
Pole Position

manaray will always be a favorite. i'll also thank emerald and DIN
Old 12-12-07, 10:19 PM
SickSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

My all time favorite would have to be CleanSC. His car is probabley the cleanest sc ive seen on here from interior to the exterior(Best all around car). As much as i love the agressive wheels his car flows so well without it. The car looks so damn smooth... anyway here is the link to his car.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...hlight=cleansc
his video
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...=cleansc+video

Other then CleanSC its hard to say what my top 8 are. i would have to narrow it down by categories maybe something like this...

exterior: (in no perticular order)
Acleansc
mrhappi
cherplex
scotturnot
manaray
topsecret
indypwr
workaholic
turboteg
chanh55

built motor:
quicktrbo
scotturnot
both of streetking's car (black & white)
M34LNCH
detuned
JoshFSM
sorry if i left some of you guys out, but these are just a few thats on my list. you guys know who you are tho. all i have to say is you guys keep it real

Last edited by SickSC3; 12-13-07 at 06:32 AM.
Old 12-12-07, 10:51 PM
DryBlaze
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by neurocity
Size..."Huge"

Good list...
What about Sound Performance Chris Threadgills SC...
Did I miss that?

I vote for DryBlaze's....the SC that will not die!!!!
Much love! It only eats belts....
Old 12-13-07, 12:24 AM
Baoser
Lead Lap

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

im gonna have to go ahead and agree with sicksc3's list =) I'd also like to add JamesN onto that list, =)
Old 12-13-07, 02:14 AM
sean9975
Lead Lap

my list would be alot like bigmalik00, +1! twoot, twoot- (my own horn)lol
Attached Thumbnails Top 8 CLublexus SCs from the past to present..-0917071921a.jpg  
Old 12-13-07, 04:33 AM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Wow guys, my name keeps popping up here and there. I really apreciate the respect. Like others I have poured my soul and a boat load of cash into my car. I feels good to get mentioned. That being said, just wait for the unveiling, along with the 6-speed install comes a new interior which I like to think will be out of the box and top shelf! I will also have a few other changes. I can't wait.
Old 12-13-07, 09:37 AM
autoboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pnyboy27
wow..a very good thread! many beautiful cars out there. pretty all the owners mentioned, have inspired me one way or another. another one who inspired me, but i cant remember his name rocks a clean sc with a vertex lip kit, front and sides, and a clean custom diffuser in the rear. i hope to build my car to many people's expectations. but as of now, i am no where near there.
This one?
Attached Thumbnails Top 8 CLublexus SCs from the past to present..-lexus-sc.ssr.-001.jpg  
Old 12-13-07, 04:38 PM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by autoboy
This one?
YES! that one! that one is a very nice and clean ride. i especially love the rear diffuser on it. i love your car! thank you! haha
Old 12-13-07, 05:22 PM
autoboy
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by pnyboy27
YES! that one! that one is a very nice and clean ride. i especially love the rear diffuser on it. i love your car! thank you! haha
Thanks bro
Attached Thumbnails Top 8 CLublexus SCs from the past to present..-lexus-sc.ssr.-003.jpg  
Old 12-13-07, 10:32 PM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

i just love so much about it, like the color, and the settings, and how clean its all put together. so whats next on that beauty? i remember you had something else planned for that, but wasnt quite sure
Old 12-14-07, 08:08 AM
wanted:SC
Driver School Candidate

wow so that diffuser is purly custom?
Old 12-14-07, 08:36 AM
Pezlo
Driver

wow, sean your car is lookin great in that picture, like ive said before a better camera will show your car for how great it looks. all other pics looked like 2001 cell phone pics

Quick Reply: Top 8 CLublexus SCs from the past to present..