SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Pics of my TOY!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-02, 10:25 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally posted by LexRX
Ikon, here's the Ghia! It didn't seem like anyone was home so I didn't stop in There is a family in my neighborhood that owns a slick black Supra. I've been driving by often to catch them outside.

-Nick
Nice Ghia... Really nice ride.. Looks truly show worthy from the pic.... LexRx thnx for the pic...

***Richie, thanks for the nice words. ***Tre, the KG has won 1st in it's class in every it has entered. I also won 6 "Best of Show" and a few "Viewer's Choice" awards too.... It is not in show condition now, but hopefully in a few months it will be back...
Old 02-18-02, 10:45 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

Originally posted by Lex Luthor
Ikon, those are Panasports on his neighbor's car, aren't they? That's a very nice example, whereas yours has a large injection of testosterone (oh, estrogen in your case Ikon). Had a friend that used to build up those VW cars, man, talk about bang for your buck, you can approach 200hp for easy money and have a painfully fast whip. So, you been trainin' for me Ikon? Hope your pumped. Have I told you mine's bigger than yours?
Ha Ha ha ha "Estrogen" well you are what you eat!

Lex Luthor, the rims look like "Empi" too not sure... Yeah my KG is totally customized and that is one tight original KG convertible.

*A 200HP VW is a 10 - 11 sec. ride easily depending on the tranny... Plus as you said a few bucks and it is easily accomplished. I am planning on building a 1915cc 150hp and low to mid 13 sec times for only $700 - 900 bucks(new long block complete). I'll get a sport street tranny for $500 w/exchange). Cheap GO FAST FUN!!!

***Yes, I'm ready... I hope you have been eating your "Wheaties".... Because "The Ikon" is pumped and ready to CRUSH any competitor...

Check the records... I'm the POUND for POUND the best... and mine is bigger than yours...
Old 02-19-02, 05:58 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh, I love it when you talk ***** Ikon. Can't wait, my right hook (the bread and butter, son) folds up the bag almost completely. Been boxin' since I was a wee lad, i'll let the hook speak for itself.
Exactly, a 200hp VW is a 10-11sec ride, I drove my friend's Lemon yellow sleeper stroker VW, man that thing was sideways in every gear, what a handful. Crazy clutch, too, thing wanted to rip your head off. We made a few bucks with that little pee coloured bugger, plus when the tach neared the sweet spot, it sounded like a cat in a blender, hehe. Lotsa fun, and it was built for peanuts. The sport tranny has the mas bueno ratios, right?

P.S. - I pity the fool........
Old 02-20-02, 02:24 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

"Mas beuno" I do not speak Spanish Just "*** kicking" I boxed in jr. high and high school. Took Karate for 3 years... Which means nothing unless I "SPLIT YOUR HEAD TO THE WHITE MEAT" under your skin get ready Lex get ready...... to hear this.

POW!!! SMACK! PUNCH!!! then......... crash.... 123456789..10 HE's out!!! LexLuthor has been knocked out by "The Ikon" in 1:12sec in the 3rd round to retain his title!!!

I betcha your buddy car is sweeeeeet! Yeah stroker VW will rip up the pavement... My car looks fast so it was/is no surprised to any one when I beat or will beat them... They are surprised to see a very small 150lb air cooled 4 cyl engine, once I show them my engine!!! After I get my engine rebuilt I will seek out and spank more so called fast cars. Including Lexus..

**Choose "Audio/Video" then go to Video #2: Mark's Quaife Test
http://cal-look.com/index2.html
Old 02-20-02, 02:48 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Yeah, that VW was fun, he didn't like me to drive it too much 'cause I was aggressive, he felt I was always gonna break something, I told him that's what it's made for, there's nothing expensive to replace on this thing, as I sidestepped the clutch @4000rpm and gave him a free back adjustment. He never could drive that thing as fast as me, but he knew how to build a nice pancake motor. Mas bueno=mo betta. Hehe, speak @ss kicking, clever. I too defected over to martial arts for awhile (United American, aka 'thieves karate'), but came back to boxing. I like your rundown of the fight, keep livin' the dream, brother. We should start selling tickets to CL members now, then we can donate the proceeds to your post-fight rehabilitation. I spit that murder murder murder, that Brook Brook that Brooklyn *****, feel me?
Old 02-25-02, 11:28 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

"Feel you?:eek: " Sorry you are not my type!

Pick one.... Barerra vs Morales

I'll take a few $$$$ not to KO you within 3 rounds... Plus you must say please..

"Whether you like it out not, you gotta learn how to love it"
Old 02-26-02, 02:48 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Barrera v. Morales, good one. Gotta go with Barrera on that one, he's improved alot lately, whereas Eric is basically the same as his last few fights i've seen. Speaking of Barrera, Nas has a tune-up fight coming up, and Jones v. Hopkins is being negotiated as we speak, Moseley v. Forrest is going straight to a rematch, DeLahoya v. Vargas, and Tyson v. Lewis looks like it still may happen, Manny Steward said Lennox wants to knock Mike out as bad as ever. Feelin' me would be understanding me, not crushing on me, that's line is a Jay-Zee lyric, he's from the Marcy houses, not far from here, thought you would get that one, maybe Ikon's noodle's gone a bit mushy from all the head trauma. Oh, and seriously, I will knock you the f#ck out son.
- Jon
Old 03-07-02, 01:33 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

I see you are quite strong in your boxing knowledge... We agree in all aspects except the obvious mismatch between you and I...

My friend there is nothing wrong with dreaming... Just remember with dreaming comes NIGHTMARES!!! And I'm going to be your worst one yet........

**Hey my friend "Pretty Willie" ( www.PrettyWillie.com ) video "Roll with me" is going to be on BET "106 and Park" today!!! Check it out...