SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Anyone in North Carolina

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-02, 11:58 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Anyone in North Carolina

I'm most likely going down to NC next week, i'll be in Raleigh, Greensboro, and probably Charlotte too. Anyone in those areas? What in the world is there to do down there? Which tracks are open this time of year?
Old 02-10-02, 04:47 PM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by rhart00
I am in Raleigh. Nothing ever happens in Raleigh. It sucks. There are a couple of tracks (1/8th, and quarter mile) in NC but I think they close for a couple of months during the winter. If you are in Raleigh stop by Johnson Lexus on capital blvd. I work in the Service Dept.

Ryan Hart
Ya not much happens there. We just moved down so So Fla. from there, lived in Raleigh for a bit, then out near Greensboro. There's a nice little 1/8th concrete track right near greensboro, where the people know my car well. Also there's a place in Greensboro called "Turbo Time" (i think) that knows my car well. I dyno'd there, and they said it was the highest HP luxury car they've ever seen...lol

In raleigh...well, theres not much. Now if you're looking for girls...heh Within about 10miles of downtown Raleigh you've got NC State, UNC, Duke, and a couple other colleges. heh. They *love* SC's too. There's a club called "The Office" in Raleigh, and I've got a VIP membership there if you want me to call ahead and get them to let you in.

Other than that, be ready to see lots of trees, big trucks, and, well, more big trucks.

And Ryan's a cool dude, I met him up at the dealership, and he went to NOPI too. I want to check out his car, he's done a TON of stuff to it!

SR
Old 02-10-02, 11:15 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Thx guys.
- Jon