Hil
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

clean interior
Old 07-07-08, 03:09 PM
Lu Scola
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldnt spent 22 grand on wheels either. RolSc400 let me know about any events for Lexus coming up. I have 5 friends all with SC400's.

My car will get a complete make over by the end of July. I am limiting myself to 10G's on this car. I dont really drive this car much, I plan to keep it as a collecters item. This car stays in the garage.

Plans for this SC400

New wheels 20" Staggered
New Interior (two tone brown and tan)
New Custom door panels with leather to match the two tone seats
Take out factory amp and rewire whole car
New Exhaust
Cold Air Intake
99 Bumpers and rear lights
New A/C LCD Unit
Custom Interior inside Trunk
Parktronic Rear Sensor system with Back up Camera for Pioneer

I changed the 3 piece wood across dash (center vent, airbag, and passenger vent wood) to the 99 one piece wood strip. It looks much better.

Here is a pic of her gutted to door the rear Speakers and Sub:

Here is the SC and my Mercedes ML500

I put the Eclipse nav that I had in the SC into my ML

Last edited by Lu Scola; 07-09-08 at 01:20 AM.
Old 07-07-08, 05:51 PM
tonyc9928
Driver

22k for wheels????
Slap him for me please!

Nice SC Tho.
Old 07-08-08, 03:35 PM
Lu Scola
Rookie

Got my navigation done today, it took me less than a hour to install the unit, bluetooth, ipod adaptor, and a cd changer. Looks good. SC's have a 2-1/2 Din opening so you have to put a 1/2 din dvd player underneth your double din unit to fill the space properly. Just ordered a Sirius interface. Heres a few pics:

I cant wait until I get a new A/C LCD...Pics look bad with it blacked out at the bottom. Sometimes it doesnt look bad.

Old 07-08-08, 04:17 PM
rwdanthony
Lexus Champion

shes clean, just needs to be dropped :thumbsup: and i sure hope those 30's arent for the sc
Old 07-08-08, 04:22 PM
Jay-Spec
Driver

LMAO I like what u did with ur rear plat.
Old 07-08-08, 04:44 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Youve got quite an assortment of goodies for all your cars. The Pioneer Nav looks nice. I also noticed that you have an impact break on your tire. Not very safe to drive on.
Old 07-08-08, 08:38 PM
Lu Scola
Rookie

Yeah I also noticed the little knot on my tire. I am doing new wheels so I figured I would just sell them as they were. I really didnt think it could be lowered with 20"s on it. Do you guys cut the springs or order new ones? If ordered whats the part and where?

Here is the pic of where I put the Pioneer 6 disc changer. It fits perfectly in the glovebox, very snug with no brackets, like it was meant to be there. There is even a little slot to the right to keep my leather case that has my regestration, and insurance card. I can lock it when I'm out of the car. Sheww I am glad I can access it right there and not have to be trunk mounted like my factory 12 disc changer. Im getting rid of all my factory stuff. I am taking the factory amp out tommorrow and rewiring the whole car. I have the wiring harness that intergrates the fact. amp, but its not as loud as the factory was due to the amp. So I will 4 channel all the door speakers, and 2 channel the sub. Keep checking this thread I will keep adding new photos of new mods i am doing to this car. I also have 6 disc DVD changer I may put in the SC. Im not sure yet. I may wait until I sell the Eclipse Navigation unit in my ML.

Heres a pic of the Iphone/Windows Interface:

Last edited by Lu Scola; 07-08-08 at 11:03 PM.
Old 07-09-08, 08:57 PM
Lu Scola
Rookie

Well Im gone to the auction tommorrow in search of two new SC300/400's
I hope I can find some in decent shape. Let yall know if I score. Im definitly chopping a top off one when I get one I can risk. I am looking to do a full time convertable, no top on it ever. I seen a few pics with soft tops but I dont like that. I just want it chopped off permanatly. If it turns out ok then I will do my white one also. It will go in the garage. Only out when its sunny :-)

Before anyone says anything I dont want a SC430; there for women. I have a few of them on my lot. 85% of buyers of our SC430's we sell are to women or men buying for there woman. My website is :

http://www.autoshowcasecars.com/

Last edited by Lu Scola; 07-09-08 at 09:07 PM.
Old 07-13-08, 08:47 PM
Lu Scola
Rookie

Just got my Escalade out of the shop for the second transmission in one month. Now I can tear the SC apart and redo the trunk. I am going to do suade where all the original carpet is and some plexi glass. I will do some measuring and draw a design and start building. Hopefully it will get done this week if not by next week. Then hopefully off to gutting the interior.
Old 07-26-08, 12:22 PM
SoCaLSC400
Intermediate

any pix updates? curious to see how your interior turned out
Old 07-26-08, 01:33 PM
socal300
Driver

Default 20's on an sc

20's dont belong on an sc period dont car what brand they are 19 topsit 18s look best imo but thats a whole other thread
Old 07-26-08, 07:41 PM
Retox
Driver

dude... dont sell wheels with knowingly rooted tyres... thats just asking for bad karma... either fix it, or make sure when you sell it they know all too well about that tyre

anyways, looks nice... I had the same kinda setup with the blue lights in mine on my old skyline, and yeah... cops did me over for that big time... no matter how un-noticeable you think it is (I thought mine wasnt noticeable either), they can see it the same way you can.

WTF is with those wagon wheels?.... is your mate xhibit doing a pimp my ride sht on an old wild west style horse and cart or something? because thats about all those wheels would belong on.

Otherwise man, nice and clean
Old 07-26-08, 10:49 PM
mr2tosc4
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Retox

WTF is with those wagon wheels?.... is your mate xhibit doing a pimp my ride sht on an old wild west style horse and cart or something? because thats about all those wheels would belong on.
xhibit...LOL
Old 07-26-08, 11:28 PM
JspecSC3
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by socal300
20's dont belong on an sc period dont car what brand they are..
It depends on how the car is being setup. There are very few SCs that can pull off this diameter with the proper fitment without looking like they just got done shooting some hyphy video on the mean streets of Oakland. Fitment and body modifications are everything.

Quick Reply: Pics of my new SC400 with 49K