41.77%
Voters: 699. You may not vote on this poll

supra vs sc300 what would you choose?

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-08, 07:32 PM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The sc of course! Supras are nice and everything , but the sc can look 10X better while making the same power, or it can be that i am biased .
Old 08-21-08, 07:35 PM
TEXASMAJOR
Lead Lap

Supra Ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-21-08, 07:38 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

you guys keep saying scs for 2k which makes me sad i really hope it goes up. dont get me wrong i would buy an older sc non vvt-i which would make my turbo dreams so much easier but the cars going to be in my dads name and hes not going to have any car older than 98. i would proly just buy a supra wait a couple years and pick up an older sc for around 2k that is if i was moved out and somehow managed to save that during college because i know my dad will not let me buy a car older than 95 unless i have it in my name and i do it without consulting him and if i could afford insurance on the two. sc is pure Luxury but why is it i see people putting supra tt seats in there sc's? im still undecided love supras but i love my experience with my sc
Old 08-21-08, 10:24 PM
RedSC
Pole Position

hmmm. Targa top or sunroof? TT or NA? Sport or Luxury? Nonstop compliments or a compliment here and there? Set me up with a payment plan for life and give me an MKIV
Old 08-21-08, 11:46 PM
jsi4u2nv
Driver School Candidate

Supras are very ugly stock or modded in my opinion. If you like the rice rocket look, then you will like the supra. SC's look sporty and luxurious without looking like rice. So... for you teenagers out there, yes the supra may be your style. For us mature men, the SC wins hands down!
Old 08-21-08, 11:54 PM
suislide
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by jsi4u2nv
Supras are very ugly stock or modded in my opinion. If you like the rice rocket look, then you will like the supra. SC's look sporty and luxurious without looking like rice. So... for you teenagers out there, yes the supra may be your style. For us mature men, the SC wins hands down!
well said. for the same price of a n/a supra u can buy a soarer or a turbo'd sc300
Old 08-22-08, 12:21 AM
TEXASMAJOR
Lead Lap

whoa!...slow down there cowboy! very poor choice of words and opinions...
to not even appreciate the looks and styling of a supra is just....just....
and try not to speak for "mature" men in general because there are more than a few "mature" men that would beg to differ.....the SC and supra are two different types of cars anyway! im easily offended when someone badmouths any toyota....IM A YOTA FREAK!

BE REAL! look at the a$$ on these beautiful machines!

Old 08-22-08, 01:06 AM
maniax
Lexus Test Driver

ROFLMAO supra = rice? I THINK NOT
Old 08-22-08, 02:41 AM
TRD_Power
Lead Lap

Received 78 Likes on 66 Posts

You........
Attached Thumbnails supra vs sc300 what would you choose?-fffaaa.jpg  
Old 08-22-08, 07:25 AM
Danimal
Lead Lap

I chose the SC for one reason only... I might be the only person that feels this way; but I like that the SC doesn't really stand out to normal people, and doesn't attract attention. Not once have I ever had anyone rev at me; I wouldn't be able to say the same with a Supra. I like not attracting any attention, even if I'm the only person in town that recognizes what my car is.

Assuming I ever have the bankroll to make my SC fast, I'll still try to keep the same philosophy going, don't attract any attention until after their doors have been blown off.
Old 08-22-08, 07:42 AM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

LOL nice choice of pics guys the supras plate says it all and i love supras since i was a little boy i dont think they are rice at all. As for kids driving supras? i dont see many i see more older mature men and women driving them then 16-18 year olds who actually own the car not taking dads car for a night

Originally Posted by TEXASMAJOR
im easily offended when someone badmouths any toyota....IM A YOTA FREAK!
+1
Old 08-22-08, 08:03 AM
sphy1005
Instructor

I pick Supra.
Old 08-22-08, 03:16 PM
SUPRA7TT
Rookie

Originally Posted by suislide
25k+ for TT, 15k+ for n/a, or 2k+ for a SC. so which is the most bang for the $$$.I rather have a really fast LEXUS than a really fast TOYOTA. Supras attract cops,boys, and men while the SCs attract females
And that is why most people have a S.C besides a few friend that wanted to be different.Lexus/toyota the same **** same engine the same platform.Supra's will pull more females then any S.C any day stock body

Ugly hear we go again,rice rocket so why are so many s.c owners going with body kit and rims,because it need as much help as possible to look fast.

Originally Posted by TEXASMAJOR
whoa!...slow down there cowboy! very poor choice of words and opinions...
to not even appreciate the looks and styling of a supra is just....just....
and try not to speak for "mature" men in general because there are more than a few "mature" men that would beg to differ.....the SC and supra are two different types of cars anyway! im easily offended when someone badmouths any toyota....IM A YOTA FREAK!

BE REAL! look at the a$$ on these beautiful machines!

Originally Posted by scshinobi
LOL nice choice of pics guys the supras plate says it all and i love supras since i was a little boy i dont think they are rice at all. As for kids driving supras? i dont see many i see more older mature men and women driving them then 16-18 year olds who actually own the car not taking dads car for a night

+1
plus11111111111111
P.S I love SC but I wont stand for trash talking like the car is HONDA
Be real if you had the money you would by it VS what one of your own said a 2k car

Last edited by SUPRA7TT; 08-22-08 at 03:21 PM.
Old 08-22-08, 04:20 PM
SolTrain99
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

I had both. I liked both. I can't pick one over the other.
I only have the SC now. I hope i can get a stock supra one of these days.
Old 08-22-08, 04:48 PM
sc250tt
Lexus Champion

.Supra's will pull more females then any S.C any day stock body
Not when you have a tastefully modded sc in south florida . Any normal chick ,not racer chicks, will like a sc more than a supra .

Last edited by sc250tt; 09-07-08 at 06:20 PM.

Quick Reply: supra vs sc300 what would you choose?