SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Blast SC400

Search this Thread

Old 02-17-02, 02:23 PM
importtoys
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by Lex Luthor
Marcus, beat you to the punch on that one, I posted that time weeks ago, from someone who was there. OK, not to get this debate started again, but the car runs hard, and has more potential, don't hate the player, hate the game. That TT kit will nevvver be available to any of us, Marcus, stop pitching a circus tent. There is so much fabrication on that 1UZ car that it bears no resemblance to our cars whatsoever, much as I would like it to. That chassis was put together long ago by Willie Relles Sr, well known for his work on tube-frame cars, it was all set up over here, and shipped to the land of the rising sun for the drivetrain. I have some pics of the setup somewhere, if I find them i'll post 'em. A fast streetable SC4 is still a bleak reality, but Todd Matsubura is working hard to remedy that, 4.0TT unibody car, ya heard? Oh, and a 4.7 tube frame car just to make sure the V8 camp is represented. It's that murderous *****.
You mean this post? https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...ighlight=blast . dont get it twisted i was jus givin props to BLAST for their hard work. I dont think that the twin turbo would be something id do for the 400 ( on my CSI...YES,....SC400...NO ) I was about to get the C's unit about a year ago on the first Sc400 but we had not done the ECU research....Which ended up killing the order back then.
Im sure Matsubura will have something great for the SC4...props to him for puttin it down for the 4's!!! ... Not for me...but Emerald is on a mission!! Before she retires the car and hits the domestic scene im sure it'll be super charged or turbo....time being the biggest issue now.
Old 02-17-02, 02:47 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Marcus, not that thread, but you're right, didn't mean to get it twisted bro. So, Emerald's goin' domestic? Yeah, a blower for the CSI, nice. I'll help you wrench on that one, luv it. Just did a post on the C's kit, are you still considering it? I'm so tired of having nothing available for the 1UZ, i'm ready to start fabricating or just sell this thing. Oh, almost forgot, wait 'till the Turbonetics Bulldog V8 Celica starts turnin' nice times, with Myles Bautista behind the wheel. And the Paisley V8 Taco is ready for action. TRE, you need to get yourself an anger mgt class, Bean was just tryin' ta floss a bit.