SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Who has the hottest SC!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-02, 03:27 PM
socal
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Who has the hottest SC!!

I just want to see a sick list of pictures..custom interior..20's...Turbo....whatever ya got!!
Old 02-14-02, 05:15 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not me!!! File me at the botom, next to stock SCs. I think Emerald has the most customized SC out there inside-out.
Old 02-14-02, 05:19 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

emerald has a lot of mods on that car! pretty nice, but a bit too extreme. cmputerwiz has a boxex kit, and there are others with a turbo also! pretty cool if you ask me.

as for me, my ride is ugly.
Old 02-14-02, 07:09 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by do-luck sc
emerald has a lot of mods on that car! pretty nice, but a bit too extreme. cmputerwiz has a boxex kit, and there are others with a turbo also! pretty cool if you ask me.

as for me, my ride is ugly.
Yes, couldn't put my finger on who had that cherry red and white SC. CmputerWiz has an awesome car as well. do-lucksc, no such thing as an ugly SC. BTW, do you have the do-luck kit on yours or is that just a SN?
Old 02-14-02, 08:54 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Talking

hehe, yes, i do actually have the full do-luck kit.
Old 02-14-02, 10:27 PM
hamid
Pole Position

i think both of these are pretty sick

HAmid
Attached Thumbnails Who has the hottest SC!!-convertable-sc-s.jpg  
Old 02-15-02, 05:41 AM
SC300TURBO
Lexus Test Driver

those 2 convertibles are japan cars......i say i have one of the most customized sc300s......and the body kit is going on soon..its in my garage waiting for the install...Jeff
Old 02-15-02, 08:41 AM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by SC300TURBO
those 2 convertibles are japan cars......i say i have one of the most customized sc300s......and the body kit is going on soon..its in my garage waiting for the install...Jeff

I stand corrected, that is probably the craziest/fastest street SC I've seen. Definitely my favorite SC thus far. What kind of tranny are you using? Do you have any under-the-hood pics? Which kit are you putting of her? I kind of prefer the sleeper look, but a nice gfx kit would make your car that much better for show purposes.
Old 02-15-02, 08:46 AM
Bean
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

After seeing Jeff's car in person, and seeing the Supra meet from south florida; I'd have to say his car is the hottest...
Old 02-15-02, 11:50 AM
SC300TURBO
Lexus Test Driver

thanks guys...the kit i got is from WALDUSa.com.....very mild kit...its a full front bumper...and rear bumper...and side skirts...it actually fits the 95 sc fog lights and the factory 97 grill insert...very high quality...and the 1st one in the usa that i know of.......there are pics around of under the hood......i dont have any..im considering making a web page for the lexus.......my liking is sleek..fast...not too crazy looking...i think the wald kit is the perfect kit for me....im very glad i got it.....ill have new pics of the car very soon...and ill be at the spring break superstreet event in daytona...Jeff
Old 02-15-02, 01:40 PM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

thanks guys...the kit i got is from WALDUSa.com.....very mild kit...its a full front bumper...and rear bumper...and side skirts...it actually fits the 95 sc fog lights and the factory 97 grill insert...very high quality...and the 1st one in the usa that i know of.......there are pics around of under the hood......i dont have any..im considering making a web page for the lexus.......my liking is sleek..fast...not too crazy looking...i think the wald kit is the perfect kit for me....im very glad i got it.....ill have new pics of the car very soon...and ill be at the spring break superstreet event in daytona...Jeff

Ya I'll be at that too, they just approved my application last week.

SR
Old 02-15-02, 08:21 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

SC300TURBO: That's the GFX kit that I'm going to get. It was a toss up between the Wald and the Auto Conture kits and I figured the Wald had a more sophisticated look and cost less. Reminded me of an AMG Benz kit. Do you know if the Wald is Poly Urethane? It's awfully cheap for a Poly if so. Also where did you buy yours? As far as I know, you can only order them from Wald USA. Their website isn't very informative Thanks.
Old 02-15-02, 11:19 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Yeah, Jeff, the WALD kit will look t!ts with the Platinum, but you don't give a cr@p what we think, you do it for you, that's why you get respect, any clown can work an SC. Not to stroke your c@ck, but you do have the nicest SC here, most well rounded, great multimedia install, did MSD give you your CRX back yet? Hehe.

P.S. - Here's an old pic of your motor, from back when you had the Supra rims.
Attached Thumbnails Who has the hottest SC!!-jeff-hackman-turbo-motor.jpg  
Old 02-15-02, 11:30 PM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

Here's the one from your article in Overboost.

SR
Attached Thumbnails Who has the hottest SC!!-jeffengine.jpg  
Old 02-16-02, 01:39 AM
wolfy187
Pole Position

i think i have a nice clean car.... especially now i have boost.

Arthur

can someone teach how to post pics??

Quick Reply: Who has the hottest SC!!