Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is why i love Club Lexus.Com......

Old 03-20-08, 04:37 AM
ScottURnot
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by pnyboy27
yea..ive always wondered that as well. thats my main reason for not swapping out the stock seats. the memory seat, and heated seats.

I thought the same thing, I put in my recaro's and never missed the power. They are so comfortable they never need adjusted. As far as heaters, they have aftermarket.
Old 03-20-08, 07:51 AM
DriftGirl
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 10 Posts

The controls are on the other side of the seat. nothing 'pretty' to look at and at one time, they ruined the carbon fiber center console. The brackets would dig into it when the seats were all the way forward.

I just welded up a new frame and tore the factory seats apart to get everything I needed...

how often will u adjust your seat after finding 'the sweet spot'? I did it 'just because' but had rarely moved either one

I'll try to find pix of the build this weekend or sumthin if I have them....I'm known to be notoriously horrible about taking pictures of my own car(s)
Old 03-20-08, 08:09 AM
DIrEctQL
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Emerald
The controls are on the other side of the seat. nothing 'pretty' to look at and at one time, they ruined the carbon fiber center console. The brackets would dig into it when the seats were all the way forward.

I just welded up a new frame and tore the factory seats apart to get everything I needed...

how often will u adjust your seat after finding 'the sweet spot'? I did it 'just because' but had rarely moved either one

I'll try to find pix of the build this weekend or sumthin if I have them....I'm known to be notoriously horrible about taking pictures of my own car(s)
I'm trying to keep the stock look of my car as much as I can. The seats are the only things bothering me. I keep on flying from one side to another on turns. I would like to keep it luxury; therefor keeping the power seats but get seats that hold the body better. My goal is to make my car look as if it came out of the factory with 1000 rwhp.

Last edited by DIrEctQL; 03-20-08 at 09:26 AM.
Old 03-20-08, 10:11 AM
dejacky
Lexus Test Driver

Recaro Sport seats with Topline package gives you best of both worlds .
Old 03-20-08, 11:06 AM
DIrEctQL
Chicago Lexus Club Moderator

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts

What was that company advertising after-market leather wrapped seats here on clublexus? They had nice tan leather wrapped seats for SCs. I am not talking about leatherseats.com.
Old 03-20-08, 02:03 PM
DreamWhoop
Driver School Candidate

Im going to Love my Lexus forever lol and share the love with my future audi's
Old 03-21-08, 12:04 AM
pnyboy27
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Emerald

well..sometimes..ill have to tote around some people in the back seats..so of course..i will have to adjust my seat to accommodate them...tho i wish i didnt have to...haha. so when i do tote them around..then after they leave..its nice to have that adjust feature so that i dont have to refind my 'sweet spot.' also..i just want to have it so that i have that 'cool luxury feature.' hahaha. i wish they had a direct bolt aftermarket seat that was able to use all the luxury features.
Old 03-28-08, 08:40 AM
CDY
Pole Position

Originally Posted by dejacky
Recaro Sport seats with Topline package gives you best of both worlds .
Affirmative...

...well, except for the world of "having any money in your bank account."
Old 06-02-08, 12:51 AM
SoarerAZ
Pole Position

I've decided I'm going to start my black interior conversion from scratch. I'm wondering....Is it possible to order ALL of the parts I need for the black conversion from my Lexus dealership (ie, radio, climate control buttons?)
Old 06-02-08, 09:29 AM
FormosaSC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

how much do those custom black wood cost?
Old 06-02-08, 12:18 PM
Dx3
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by SoarerAZ
I've decided I'm going to start my black interior conversion from scratch. I'm wondering....Is it possible to order ALL of the parts I need for the black conversion from my Lexus dealership (ie, radio, climate control buttons?)
Yes, it is. However when you are spending $1200 on each door panel you will soon change your mind

Jonny
Old 06-02-08, 07:10 PM
mhlamin
Rookie

very nice interiors guys. hopefully one day i can have an interior worthy of taking a picture of.
Old 06-02-08, 08:23 PM
HeyY0
Pole Position

Originally Posted by CleanSC
Lil' update to mine. Same as before, but with custom gunmetal burlwood.
when my car grows up...it wants to be like yours
Old 06-04-08, 02:15 AM
FL1PP3D
Driver

This thread is awesome.

Quick Reply: Inspirational interior pics