SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

(CANCELED) Replacement clear or colored headlight Lens (CANCELED)

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-09, 01:19 PM
Top Hat
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UZZ30-SC4
I'd like a set for the low and high beams, all clear. What do I need to do to get some?
You would need either Harry Potter magic or patience. As I said above the low's will get done but NOT in house. We'll have to outsource which will take a decent chunk of loot. So once the smaller things get done we'll be able to fund a big project like outsourcing the lowbeams. The fogs we can (and are) doing ourselves.
Old 02-10-09, 01:38 PM
UZZ30-SC4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Top Hat
You would need either Harry Potter magic or patience. As I said above the low's will get done but NOT in house. We'll have to outsource which will take a decent chunk of loot. So once the smaller things get done we'll be able to fund a big project like outsourcing the lowbeams. The fogs we can (and are) doing ourselves.
how much for smoke tinted fogs on a 92?
Old 02-10-09, 03:10 PM
FormosaSC
Lexus Champion

Cant wait for the products man, you guys will make it. So far you guys are always talking quality, and not trying to rush things, even at hard times like these. Props to you man.

I think you should just post on the first page that the headlight cover will be delayed, people seem to not want to 35 pages.
Old 02-10-09, 03:19 PM
UZZ30-SC4
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 1SickSC

I think you should just post on the first page that the headlight cover will be delayed, people seem to not want to 35 pages.
LoL, plus 1
Old 02-10-09, 05:24 PM
Top Hat
Banned

Originally Posted by 1SickSC
Good call, fixed!
Old 02-10-09, 05:31 PM
Amini9
Lexus Test Driver

Good call, fixed!
not trying to be even more picky, but choosing like a post that you said its delayed or like.. a "starting" post to put a link on that in ur first post because i changed my settings and its 40 posts in a page instead of whatever the norm is.

I guess ill be waiting on the side until EVERYTHING starts going, then i might be interesting in products!
Old 02-10-09, 05:34 PM
GZZ-TT
Pole Position

If you're going to outsource production later, how about making the lowbeams out of glass instead of plastic?
Just an idea.

Last edited by GZZ-TT; 02-17-09 at 05:36 PM.
Old 02-10-09, 09:12 PM
Top Hat
Banned

^ Then they couldn't be replacement. When they get done its going to be plastic.
Old 02-17-09, 02:03 PM
kyoso23
Lexus Test Driver

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Bump just to keep this thread out there.
Old 02-17-09, 04:44 PM
5sp_jzz30
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

since i sent out my stock fogs to you to be used as a mold will i see anything back? i really dont care for a set of 30 dollar fogs but curious if i should even expect anything.
Old 02-17-09, 04:52 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 359 Likes on 229 Posts

As for the tail lights, the guy who does all our graphic design stuff is working on the circuit board diagram but he's busy and doesn't really know what he is doing so it's going to be a process. 
You're welcome to consult, we've built them.
Old 02-17-09, 05:02 PM
aka paco
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

i read the part about using the fogs and maybe HB money to make the low beams.

but to be honest does anyone want clear highbeams or fogs if they don't at least have clear headlights first?? i'm not trying to be negative cause i'd love a set but..

that's kinda backwards, clear anything else would probably look funny without the headlights at least first.
Old 02-17-09, 06:25 PM
FormosaSC
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by aka paco
i read the part about using the fogs and maybe HB money to make the low beams.

but to be honest does anyone want clear highbeams or fogs if they don't at least have clear headlights first?? i'm not trying to be negative cause i'd love a set but..

that's kinda backwards, clear anything else would probably look funny without the headlights at least first.
I think that's the main reason why stuff didnt sell so well, but he explained saying that there are problems with the lowbeam mold.
Old 02-18-09, 12:58 PM
Ali SC3
Lexus Champion

Received 438 Likes on 368 Posts

I'm not so sure about no one being interesed in clear stuff without the headlights.

honestly clear fogs would look great no-matter what your headlights are.
high-beams on the other hand... would look out of place imo without clear lows.

I have yellow HID's in my 95 style fogs, and not only does the light pattern shoot sideways and up for the most part (they werent joking about cornering lights!), but cause the lens design the pattern looks really wierd and comes out a super dull yellow.

I'm going on faith these guys will pull through while i still have my 95 bumper on the car
you can do eeeeet!
Old 02-25-09, 09:02 PM
Top Hat
Banned

^ Thanks for the support Ali, I replied to your PM sorry for the delay.

Just an update, we are still alive haha.

We are trying to drum up more business with the dealerships it just been hard to find work the way things are right now. We (or at least I) am at it everyday trying to get things taken care of. We are still struggling just to pay vendors fee's here (to sell nothing) so its a process to say the least.

Just so nobody gets the wrong idea we are giving refunds FIRST, then we are going to finish the projects that are being worked on.

Originally Posted by O. L. T.
You're welcome to consult, we've built them.
That is really cool of you I will PM you my cell number when I got a chance to talk about it.

Quick Reply: (CANCELED) Replacement clear or colored headlight Lens (CANCELED)