SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

white sc400 undercover cop!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-02, 10:02 PM
ChrisSC300
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Lucky ME!!!

How bout this, i'm sure i will **** a few people off with this one. I was in West Palm Florida for a paintball tournament. We were staying with one one of the guys on our team grandparents house, and it was a 30 min. drive to the field on this one long road with nothing on it but farms. On the way back at about 8:00pm we were driving, and my friend drives a Hyunda. We were just messing around driving next to each other accelerating and decelerating, and there was a car behind me riding my a$$. We thought it was a surburbon that we passed awile back, so we decided to **** with it. The speed limit was 50, we were going around 60 then we would drop down to about 45 then back up to 60. just pissing the guy off. then my friend gunned it, so i did too (Lex vs. Hyunda hehehe), i got up to about 79....then that car that was behind suddenly turned on its flashing lights. DAMN. "All this time" I was thinnking. He pulled me over took my registration and all that BS. Then he asks me to get out of my car. I walk over to his car and he gives me back all my info. and says, I quote "i dunno why you were trying to race your friend, his car was a piece of *****. Your lexus will kill it any day. Have a good night and good luck at your tournament". I was in shock. I almost pissed myself. No ticket, Not even a warning. How lucky did I get.
Old 03-03-02, 10:07 PM
howiedoit
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Lucky ME!!!

hahaha...nice!

Originally posted by ChrisSC300
How bout this, i'm sure i will **** a few people off with this one. I was in West Palm Florida for a paintball tournament. We were staying with one one of the guys on our team grandparents house, and it was a 30 min. drive to the field on this one long road with nothing on it but farms. On the way back at about 8:00pm we were driving, and my friend drives a Hyunda. We were just messing around driving next to each other accelerating and decelerating, and there was a car behind me riding my a$$. We thought it was a surburbon that we passed awile back, so we decided to **** with it. The speed limit was 50, we were going around 60 then we would drop down to about 45 then back up to 60. just pissing the guy off. then my friend gunned it, so i did too (Lex vs. Hyunda hehehe), i got up to about 79....then that car that was behind suddenly turned on its flashing lights. DAMN. "All this time" I was thinnking. He pulled me over took my registration and all that BS. Then he asks me to get out of my car. I walk over to his car and he gives me back all my info. and says, I quote "i dunno why you were trying to race your friend, his car was a piece of *****. Your lexus will kill it any day. Have a good night and good luck at your tournament". I was in shock. I almost pissed myself. No ticket, Not even a warning. How lucky did I get.
Old 03-03-02, 10:11 PM
ChrisSC300
Pole Position

Talking

OH, and I had an expired tag. It was the 2nd week of december, and my tag expired in Nov.
Old 03-04-02, 07:22 AM
ForNgoods
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by SDSC300

highway narc huh haha... hey I would be pissed if I got a ticket for only 5 over... but its not like I wouldn't know why. also I dont like all cops(short ones tend to be the worst) .. but im glad there around...sometimes
Well the main reason i have this dislike of cops is b/c in my low crime neigborhod, there really isn't much for the cops to do besides targeting younger people b/c they're young and they might be doing something wrong. I'll give u a perfect example of this and if it happened to u then u would be pissed too, but if u agree w/ the cop then somethings wrong w/ u ( nothing personal ). There was this one time were i was racially profiled for attempting to steal a car. The funny thing is that the car the cop assumed i was stealing was my own lex. I guess cuz i'm young and asain there's no way i could afford one or something. anyways my friend and i were going to the store. my car is park on my drive way and my friends car is right on the street in front of my house. she wanted to hear one of my cd's so i dig through my trunk to get it out. then a cop sees me and stares hard, i'm doing nothing wrong so i stare back. i get into her car and we leave and the cop thinks that we are fleeing the scene and pulls us over, and ask for my Id when i'm not even driving. so ovibiously he was targeting me. it kinda made him look like a fool when he found out that was my car in front of my house. and another funny thing is that this cop went to highschool w/ the girl i was w/ when he pulled us over. Then the cop tells me this bs story that there have been a lot of car thefts in the area which is why he pulled us over. That's such garbage. and another thing that happened to me on my graduation nite was that a cop came behind me and rode my @$$ for a mile and then pulled me over for sound ordinance violation. well if u ride that close to me for a block u could hear me drop a pin in my car u freak! then they keep me waiting for 30 minutes trying to find a record on me or something. What a waste of my time. And these are jus two examples, there have been may other things that they have done jus to **** me and my friends off but as i said before this forum jus isnt big enuff. Maybe the cops are cool where u live but i promise u if u come down here and have a confrontation w/ a cop u'll be singing a different tune.
Old 03-04-02, 11:57 AM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

I respect all cops except for traffic cops. Maybe it's just cause I've never had a run in with the homocide dept or the narcotics dept (I'm sure they are asses too), but at least they are doing something positive and taking real risk in protecting and serving the community. Traffic cops are just bitter cause they have such a *****ty joke of a job and they are probably whipped at home. They are always on a power trip and it's pointless to even state your side of the story or argue cause the LAST thing that they'll ever except is that they are WRONG. The CHP and traffic poilce are NEVER around when you need them. How many times have you seen someone cut you off going 80mph at the end of a freeway exit or someone running a red light as you're about to pull into the intersection. Did those screwballs ever get a ticket? And they dare stick me with a 70mph speeding ticket??? 70 in a 65 is less than a 7.2% margin of error. If the speed limit were 25mph, I'd be going the equivalent of 26.8mph. That is just ridiculous. How "dangerous" can I be going 70mph?? And I wasn't following too closely either by any practical measure. 7 car lengths is safe, but 6.5 is deadly and wreckless endangerment?? Puhleeeze!!

BTW, I too live in a very very peaceful community. My city has a crimerate of 0.02% annually. In high school the cops would screw with us all the time. Man have I got stories!
Old 03-04-02, 12:12 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by SDSC300

how about what ..you were braking the law...
Yeah I was breaking the law. EVERYONE in the world breaks the law daily. They did a study once, paid a guy one million dollars if he could live one day without breaking the law. He couldn't. The point is to use discretion when issuing fines, etc. Do cops cite every bicycle rider that doesn't wear a helmet when riding around in his or her neighborhood? Do cops penalize an old lady j-walking on a deserted street? What about drunk in public violations in the middle of Mardi Gras? I could probably find two or three fix it tickets on every lifted truck I see around here. Does everyone exit the offramp doing 35mph? Have you ever driven on a strip of road where every car on the road consistently drove exactly 35mph, or exactly 65mph? Not here. I guess they broke the law then! If I sat here and thought about it, I coud think of a million instances of such, but I won't.
Old 03-04-02, 01:21 PM
hellasboy
Lexus Test Driver

Wanna know what I think of traffic cops? Read this and take a guess.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=35506
Old 03-04-02, 04:37 PM
CmputerWiz
Lexus Test Driver

Default Re: Lucky ME!!!

Originally posted by ChrisSC300

Wow dude. You are SOOOOOOOOO lucky! I live down in that area....cops are not ones to let someone go.....ever. Especially for racing, with all these damn news stories on street racing. Consider yourself a lucky lucky person.

SR
Old 03-04-02, 06:09 PM
ChrisSC300
Pole Position

I do consider myself VERY lucky. All the people in my car were shocked. This one guy was soo pissed at me cuz the only reason he was riding with me wuz cuz he had his licence suspended for speeding tickets. LOL. I count my blessings. I have been soo lucky with avoiding the cops, and not getting tickets.