SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

white sc400 undercover cop!

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-02, 09:10 PM
Taka
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default white sc400 undercover cop!

I was just at NYC and I saw three undercover cars passin' by and one of them was white sc400! I've seen MR2,Soarer undercover in Japan but never know they have sc400 as undercover in US, it was pretty cool.
Old 03-01-02, 02:03 AM
1BomexLex
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yah...cause they cant catch us in a ford

like the saying goes

if you cant beat 'em
JOIN 'EM

hahahahahaha
Old 03-01-02, 05:12 AM
VQT
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Re: white sc400 undercover cop!

How can you tell its undercover? Any lights? or just a uniform cop driving the SC400.
I saw a white SC400 belong to a cop who works at the sorting area for the WTC (Staten Island Landfill). The car has no visible sign that its an undercover at all. The reason I know it's a cop's car because the parking lot only reserve for NYPD. That white SC400 is always clean unlike mine.

Originally posted by Taka
I was just at NYC and I saw three undercover cars passin' by and one of them was white sc400! I've seen MR2,Soarer undercover in Japan but never know they have sc400 as undercover in US, it was pretty cool.
Old 03-01-02, 05:14 AM
'S'Low Rider
Driver

Wink Japanese Traffic Cops....

Here's a small pic of Japanese Traffic Cops in a not so hidden Soarer......
Attached Thumbnails white sc400 undercover cop!-police.jpg  
Old 03-01-02, 10:02 AM
ForNgoods
Lead Lap

Just the thought of those damn pigs using our cars makes me want to sell mine and get something else I hate cops. matter-a-fact, i jus got a ticket the other nite for running a stop sign.
Old 03-01-02, 10:12 AM
SDSC300
Lead Lap

Originally posted by ForNgoods
Just the thought of those damn pigs using our cars makes me want to sell mine and get something else I hate cops. matter-a-fact, i jus got a ticket the other nite for running a stop sign.

please tell me you have a better reason than that for hating cops you ran a stop sign!!! and you cant say you didn't deserve that you got
Old 03-01-02, 10:21 AM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by SDSC300

please tell me you have a better reason than that for hating cops you ran a stop sign!!! and you cant say you didn't deserve that you got
How about this... CHP stopped me for going 70mph in the fast lane (limit is 65mph). When I argued how ridiculous 5mph was especially at that speed, he added on "Following Too Closely". $200-something ticket and two points for some outrageous violation.

Fast drivers aren't dangerous; Stupid drivers are dangerous. Speeding tickets are bull*****.
Old 03-01-02, 11:34 AM
ChrisK
Lead Lap

Fast drivers aren't dangerous; Stupid drivers are dangerous. Speeding tickets are bull*****.
I second that.
Old 03-01-02, 12:26 PM
Taka
Lexus Test Driver

Default Re: Re: white sc400 undercover cop!

Originally posted by VQT
How can you tell its undercover? Any lights
yea he had lights and siren on, he might be just some kinda agency though.

Stupid drivers are dangerous
I agree on this. ever seen this picture of BMW? this is so funny. woman driver!
Attached Thumbnails white sc400 undercover cop!-womandriver.jpg  
Old 03-01-02, 02:05 PM
Lex Luthor
Lexus Champion

Great pic, can't wait to show that to my girlfriend, she's a very scary driver. I've literally gotten enough tickets to wallpaper a room (got almost all dismissed or reduced), but I don't blame the cops, i'm the @sshole that's driving too fast, we all know the law, and choose to break it, so be prepared to pay for the consequences. I hate cops too, but not for doing their job, for being powertrip-happy false charge don't care if you're innocent or not uneducated loudmouths. I had someone attack me in road rage a couple years ago, he ran up to my window and started choking me, after he had cut me off and I honked at him. I defended myself, vigorously, who do you think they believed? Who do you think got locked up? Who do you think got the restraining order? Sorry, didn't mean to get worked up. A cop in an SC makes me ill, i'm in NY, but i've never seen that guy.
Old 03-03-02, 02:27 PM
SDSC300
Lead Lap

Originally posted by lex400sc

How about this... CHP stopped me for going 70mph in the fast lane (limit is 65mph). When I argued how ridiculous 5mph was especially at that speed, he added on "Following Too Closely". $200-something ticket and two points for some outrageous violation.
how about what ..you were braking the law... and then you argued haha... sure 5mph sucks but he must have been bored or just needed to make his quota for the month ..but you were still braking the law. how close were you following ? you must have had at least 7 car lengths in front of you sense you weren't following too closely

last time I argured the cop walked away from me while I was talking to him to the front of my car and hit me with a fix it ticket for no front plate(I was pulled over for "loud music" .. which was BS he was trianing a rookie.) but he says it was too loud so maybe it was.
Old 03-03-02, 03:16 PM
ForNgoods
Lead Lap

well as a matter a fact i have several other reasons for dis-liking cops but this forum doesn't have enuff room for me to list them all. Apparently u (SDSC300) must have a strong passion for law enforcement officers if ur gonna get so defensive everytime someone makes a negative statement towards thems. What kind of person agrees w/ a ticket that's 5 mph over the speed limit? What are u a highway narc?
Old 03-03-02, 03:35 PM
cupete
Pole Position

Try this: I got pulled over for doing 66+ on 65mph, by the way, I got caught by a CHP officer on 10 freeway... Also, got the fix it ticket for not having the front license plate...by the same cop...

Peter~
Old 03-03-02, 09:40 PM
SDSC300
Lead Lap

Originally posted by ForNgoods
well as a matter a fact i have several other reasons for dis-liking cops but this forum doesn't have enuff room for me to list them all. Apparently u (SDSC300) must have a strong passion for law enforcement officers if ur gonna get so defensive everytime someone makes a negative statement towards thems. What kind of person agrees w/ a ticket that's 5 mph over the speed limit? What are u a highway narc?
highway narc huh haha... hey I would be pissed if I got a ticket for only 5 over... but its not like I wouldn't know why. also I dont like all cops(short ones tend to be the worst) .. but im glad there around...sometimes
Old 03-03-02, 09:59 PM
howiedoit
Lexus Champion

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Like Lex said, we all know the law. If a cop decides to pull you over for 5 mph over, don't argue. You broke the law. If you kiss *** and just play along, you'll have a better chance. I've been pulled over twice and both times, I knew I did something wrong. But I just played along and said "yes sir..." ...warning, no ticket. Ain't nothing wrong with kissing some cop *** if you can avoid a ticket.

I've heard some pretty bad stories about cops abusing their powers, but don't hate cops because you wanna get away with breaking the law. For example, running a stop sign could turn into a deadly incident. How many times have you heard about pedestrians being killed by inconsiderate drivers? Our world would be a worse place by far if it weren't for the police...

Quick Reply: white sc400 undercover cop!