OBEEWON
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This just in...
Old 05-30-13, 07:07 AM
uppercase1
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One of the most entertaining threads ever. Keep up the work.
Old 05-30-13, 12:16 PM
OBEEWON
Lead Lap

Thanks man.
Old 05-30-13, 12:46 PM
JustinZ30
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by OBEEWON
This just in...
OMG, I wish I still had my Zenki! I want that Origin type 2! Lol I'm Justinzenki on zilvia. I finally made it to CL since I picked up an SC. Didn't realize you had so many nice projects Ob. Looking good!
Old 05-30-13, 01:20 PM
OBEEWON
Lead Lap

LOL wow. So many Zilvia guys moved over to SC's. Pretty cool. Funny I use get flamed for stretching tires, now there are how to threads on here.
Old 05-30-13, 04:30 PM
313sc3
Lead Lap

@obeewon are you on ig? If so I'd like to follow this is sc build.
Old 05-31-13, 12:58 AM
JustinZ30
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by OBEEWON
LOL wow. So many Zilvia guys moved over to SC's. Pretty cool. Funny I use get flamed for stretching tires, now there are how to threads on here.
hahah it was bound to happen for me I always wanted one! I'm slowly moving away from stretch but theres nothing wrong with them IMHO. I'm sure a lot of people that hated run stretched now too lol
Old 05-31-13, 12:51 PM
OBEEWON
Lead Lap

I am on Insta G but sadly my phone sucks so I never go on.

Funny thing is when I was 9 I saw the SC and wanted one. Then when I was 12 the S14 came out and I figured it would be easier for me to get one of those since they were a lot cheaper and they kind of looked alike. I've had three of each now!
Old 06-10-13, 11:28 AM
OBEEWON
Lead Lap

Sunday I went to One Motion to do some stuff.

For the first time in my life I received good information on Club Lexus. I had arched out a wire while driving and my car would not start from the ignition and the headlights would not turn on. Since before thanksgiving I was trouble shooting and could not figure it out. Mike discovered my immobilizer was the cause of the start issue, but after hours of trouble shooting could not figure out the headlights.

It turns out I destroyed my integration relay which was in the WORST possible location on the back of the fuse box on the drivers side kick panel.

I was given this diagram to bypass it.

But since I have multiple cars my ocd decided to just replace it so my automatic headlights work.

Mike kept me company by trying to offer me strange drinks and telling me why my car sucks.

It doesnt even look like anything is changing but it is.

Success!

So I started to assemble the dash and tuck all the wires away.

Mike was prepping an SR swap for WhoaItsNico, and I helped in between frustration breaks.

Dash going in finally.

Mike also mounted some more tires and wheels for me in preperation for ECB.

Time is short but I should be driving by ECB.

Colin who used to work for One Motion is an excellent Fabricator. He gave me this practice piece which serves no purpose but to look cool, so I made him sign it. I want him to build a cage for me in the future, but nothing FD legal because that is gay.

Old 06-13-13, 08:53 AM
OBEEWON
Lead Lap

The day before yesterday the possible answer to all my problems showed up.

So the night before last, Mike came to get the white car. But before that I had to reassemble the suspension. I had taken everything off it to put onto the black car. So I used the old tokiko springs and struts and a spring compressor to get it together. Doing that alone was a massive pain. I got very dirty and very bloody. My friend Duy came by just as I was getting the last wheel on. He has a sweet 6 speed LS400 on SSR AD's. If my M3 sells I told him he is obligated to sell it to me.

More pictures of his car on my site: http://fantasticvoyagesunlimited.com.../13/duy-ls400/

Mike showed up shortly after so I pulled the car out for the first time in a long time. It drove up on the trailor with great difficulty but we made it.

He was in a bad mood because his face hurt.

I decided to sell this as a roller and to sell my NA 2J motorset seperately. I was going to do a NA 2J S14. But I dont know about that anymore. Maybe keep the trans for an LS400.

I loaded up my cheepo exhaust. Mike wants to do a new one but there may not be time before ECB. Wheels and tires and misc stuff.

Then we went to the shop and unloaded.

I didn't get home to sleep til 4am! I had to wake up at 7 for work.

Last night I stayed late at work trying to finish up some projects and sending out invoices so I can pay for some parts and my entry fee.

I didn't leave my desk until 3:25am exactly. Two days in a row is punishing me face. But I did finish some cool stuff.

A Banner and business card for a guy who has his hands in multiple businesses.

Changes to a livery for a local driver I did a while back. He drives a turbo V6 Mustang. He landed a sponsor to wrap the car in a patriotic theme.

A T-shirt design for an upcoming event.

And my one of my favorite projects so far. A JGTC themed Accord that is being built for Sema 2013. I have one more to do with a wide body of my design. The customer was pumped over this. Worth my while.

I'm beat but finally progress has returned, so I am happy.

http://thesportspin.com/wp-content/u...on-Dancing.gif

Last edited by OBEEWON; 06-13-13 at 09:11 AM.
Old 06-13-13, 09:04 AM
uppercase1
Rookie

A 6 speed LS sounds like a lot of fun. BTW this is 300gold from zilvia, this is my new account on here.

Your car liverys are really cool. I'm a graphic designer as well so seeing your stuff is always motivating.
Old 06-13-13, 09:39 AM
OBEEWON
Lead Lap

Thanks a lot man. Post some of your stuff up. Always good to see other peoples stuff.
Old 06-13-13, 11:10 AM
uppercase1
Rookie

No one wants to see my stuff its all boring box die design and layouts lol. I'll post up a current illustration I'm in the middle of in my thread though.
Old 06-13-13, 01:57 PM
OBEEWON
Lead Lap

Package design! I do package design too. It's for clinical services so its all white boxes everyday. My freelance keeps me sane. As soon as I make 50% of my salary I'm quitting.
Old 06-19-13, 09:27 AM
OBEEWON
Lead Lap

Quick Reply: Pictures of Stuff....