SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Looking to buy a black SC400 under 8k

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-02, 04:17 PM
TurboCharged
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

SC400 you should be one to talk. Where the hell is Pleasanton, California, and how many people live there?????
I live in a city of 100,000 that yeah.....oooh wow is in Wisconsin....I am also 25 minutes south of Milwaukee and 45 minutes north of Chicago....I doubt you have 2 major metropolitan areas near you.....so dont talk unless you know WHAT you are talking about. If you are bashing me...you are bashing all the Chicago guys too. Idiot.
Old 03-23-02, 04:32 PM
Toog4me
Lexus Champion

i agree stop the bashing this is supposed to be a site where people can get along and post stuff about their cars, not a site where people can put other people down
Old 03-23-02, 06:06 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by TurboCharged
SC400 you should be one to talk. Where the hell is Pleasanton, California, and how many people live there?????
I live in a city of 100,000 that yeah.....oooh wow is in Wisconsin....I am also 25 minutes south of Milwaukee and 45 minutes north of Chicago....I doubt you have 2 major metropolitan areas near you.....so dont talk unless you know WHAT you are talking about. If you are bashing me...you are bashing all the Chicago guys too. Idiot.
San Francisco - ~20 miles
Oakland - ~10 miles
Concord - ~30 miles
San Jose - ~25 miles
Sacremento - ~100 miles

US Military's first and second largest research facilities are both within 30 minutes of my house too. Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory is about 7 miles from me, and Lockheed Martin Missiles and Space Research is about 25 miles from my house. LLNL has the largest weapons grade Uranium storage than any military base or weapons depots on the west coast and is home of the largest nuclear fusion reasearch laser in the world. I also live 30 minutes outside of the Silicon Valley. The Valley I live in has four main cities in it. Pleasanton, Dublin, San Ramon, and Walnut Creek. If you look these cites up, you'll find that they're all in the top ten highest property values in the entire United States (last I checked). Rent in my city is higher than in lower Manhattan.

My county is home to over 2,000,000 people. My city has a population of 80,000 because it has extremely rigid growth control ordinances. Nevertheless, Jon Gruden, John Madden, Jason Kidd, Tyrone Wheatley, Jerry Rice, Antoine Jamison, the Hearse family, and some other people all have houses in my town. Fremont, CA is a mirror city on the other side of the valley from me whose city counsel has opposing growth views. Their population is something like 150,000, so our city is fully capable of unrestrained, mismanaged growth, just like Milwaukee.

I don't even know where you live because you obviously don't have enough security with yourself to list your hometown. That Wisconsin analogy was a shot in the dark, but damn apparently you DO live in Wisconsin....hmmm.... Anyway, you'll soon learn that making stupid, baseless assumptions and blanket statements about stuff you have no knowledge on only makes you look a fool. I also find it interesting how you just changed your location to 'California'.

Last edited by lex400sc; 03-23-02 at 06:11 PM.
Old 03-23-02, 07:09 PM
Toog4me
Lexus Champion

Oh, someone just got thrown down, but seriously, if you two wanna continue to fight, get eachothers email addresses, and continue it somewhere else.
Old 03-23-02, 08:16 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Toog4me
Oh, someone just got thrown down, but seriously, if you two wanna continue to fight, get eachothers email addresses, and continue it somewhere else.
I really don't want to start a pissing contest here, but I get really irritated when some new guy comes in and starts calling other people "***" and "idiot" like he owns the place. I'm the type that can not sit back an tolerate immaturity or stupidity. Sorry.
Old 03-25-02, 02:51 PM
Toog4me
Lexus Champion

eh, i didnt call anyone any name or anything... i said yougot dissed as a joke and than said twice to stop the fighting... i dont get what i did that was wrong.
Old 03-25-02, 02:54 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Toog4me
eh, i didnt call anyone any name or anything... i said yougot dissed as a joke and than said twice to stop the fighting... i dont get what i did that was wrong.
I was referring to Turbocharged.
Old 03-25-02, 05:19 PM
TurboCharged
Driver School Candidate

First off, I dont even know why half you people are posting on this thread. You are sitting here complaining about me when theres been 3 posts I think that actually have had to do with my topic.
Then some smartass posts about how I cannot find a sc400 for under 7k. Guess what....Ive seen a lot of them. The cars are 8-10 years old....dont think you are talking about a Bentley here. Like I told him....krypto I think....I want an SC just to get one as a toy....I could right now so easily go buy whatever...a new 7....an SC430....who cares. I want an older Lexus because I like the older body style.
Then he has to run his mouth about how big he is and how much of a bodybuilder he is and then he called me an *******....like Im scared. Like I really care.
So whos the one who really started the namecalling?
Yes, I live in Kenosha, Wisconsin. Big deal. I thought you were referring to me specifically and not in general about Wisconsin. Im talking to you here sc400. Now thinking you were talking specifically about me....I got offended that you basically put down Wisconsin etc. etc. as I live there.
Now you come at me with this "you arent man enough to name your city." I just did, Ill give you address too....what...you gonna come do something about it? LOL. I invite you to. Obviously thats not what you meant.
Then you are way off the topic......again..if I knew you were speaking in general, Ia wouldnt have even said anything. So I apologize there.
But since you said it anyways...you still didnt answer my questions. Fremont...how many people live there? My city is bigger than yours...and instead of admitting it, you go on about all this other stuff that dont matter.
Wow...you live by Sacramento, etc. etc....add the populations of all those cities up you named and they probably are not even 1/4 of Chicagos. Then you give me this...this person lives here and this person lives here.
OK great....and? Wow...Reggie White has a home here...Nick Van Exel was born and has a home here....big deal. I play ball in the summers with Darrius Miles, Eddy Curry, Quentin Richardson, and a few other Chicago area players....big deal.
Since you feel like you have to brag though even though I doubt you know Jerry Rice, or Tyrone Wheatley...etc. and they sure dont know you...whats your point of naming that? Gee...you said Jon Gruden, Antoine Jamison, etc. etc. What a coincidence most of them play for bay area teams so of course they are gonna live there. Are they gonna live right across the street from the arena in a hotel?
Point is Im really not trying to start anything...but you butted in. You DONT have to read every message on a message board....thats cool thing....so this "calling people an idiot or ***" is pointless....if you dont like it, move on to the next thread. I didnt know calling someone an idiot was so offensive to you.
But thats it....I got dissed? No.
You bragged about what a small city I supposedly lived in....and then i said its bigger than your city...dissing you there....dissed you about the people you name in your city who dont even know you or you know them, so why you brag about them like you know them I know not....etc.
So now....what is so big about your city? So since you are so incompetent when it comes to looking at a map....a main city between Chicago and Milwaukee with 100K, yeah hard to find.
So....making blanket statements? Wow you sure made it sound like a blanket statement that I live in a nowhere town in Wisconsin. Thats OK....since I said I know some players in the league...you will come back by saying you had tea with John Gruden today...right?
Problem is you know no one....so you shouldnt even speak their name. Athletes hate that when you say stuff like that.....what do you care where they live? You are on their jocks thats why.
Old 03-25-02, 08:34 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

You're going to hate yourself now, but yes I know Tyrone Wheatley and Jon Gruden. I designed Tyrone Wheatley's home theater system for him. I know you'll probably ask, but no I won't tell you his address. My friend lives across the street from Jon Gruden in Ruby Hills (a multi-millionarie gated community down the road from my house that rivals that of Blackhawk). Oh, did I mention my hicktown has three Country Clubs and two 18-hole golf courses designed by Jack Nicolas? Anyway, I've talked to Jon Gruden while he was playing football with his kids in the front yard. Need details? Gruden drives a silver 2001 E-55 Benz, has two young sons. Look to be under 6 years old. Wheatley drives a black Escalade. Oh yeah, and the company I used to work for in my hick town put a $300,000 stereo system in John Madden's touring bus. I don't know Madden personally, but he did do an Ace Hardware commerical in the park next to my house. I have an autographed tennis ball to prove it. I know where Madden lives though. Lives in Castlewood Country Club with two houses linked in the middle with a giant bridge. He lives in one house, and hte other is for his son. Hmmm, what else. Jason Kidd lives in Great Eagles Estates also down the street from my house. He has a huge posse around himm all the time, but I said whats up to him once and he gave me an autographed photo of him from College Ball. Did I mention Randy Johnson was born and raised in Livermore, my neighbor town. He still lives there. There's probably hundreds of superstars and celebrities that live in my "hick town", but I probably don't recognize them nor do I look for them. I've also been to MC Hammer's old house before some Arabian oil millionaries bought it off him. But enough of this BS.

I don't care about this whole "my town is bigger than your town" crap. My point is you called my town a hick town, which I think I've thoroughly proven it isn't. If you want photos then *****, no problem. My house has a very good view and I have a digital camera right here by my computer, so it's no problem. MadMaxSC400 and mjames can vouch that the East Bay isn't some hickville either because they both live here too. Just because my city isn't part of your special 100k club, doesn't mean you're better. Want to compare air poulltion index and crime rates next??? Wherever Kenosha is, I guarantee my city's mean property value is double what yours is. The reason why we don't have a population of 100,000 is because houses here are three times as big as houses in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and take up at least three times as much space. I don't care what you think of Pleasanton, CA, I'm done comparing **** sizes with you. Just remember to think twice before you make another post, because there's a good chance that you know nothing about me and it's not safe for you to make stupid assumptions.

My whole involvement in this thread revolves around you bullying other people. krypto was making a somewhat blunt, but true observation about your unrealistic goals of finding a cherry black SC400 for under $7000. If you are rich enough to buy an SC430 as you claimed, what's an extra $5000 towards your toy SC400??? $7000 is a Honda Civic budget. Be real.

Last edited by lex400sc; 03-25-02 at 08:36 PM.
Old 03-26-02, 09:17 AM
TurboCharged
Driver School Candidate

Yep, good Im done comparing too.
You dont hang with those people because you know what kind of cars they drive......me on the other hand do....but thats neither here nor there.
Thats what I mean.....athletes hate people like you. You scope them out....see what they drive....even how old their kids are....that aint cool. I know some athletes who would personally make you very sorry if you were snooping up on them like that.
Ive heard Asians got small dicks anyways. LOL
Old 03-26-02, 10:39 AM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by TurboCharged
Yep, good Im done comparing too.
You dont hang with those people because you know what kind of cars they drive......me on the other hand do....but thats neither here nor there.
Thats what I mean.....athletes hate people like you. You scope them out....see what they drive....even how old their kids are....that aint cool. I know some athletes who would personally make you very sorry if you were snooping up on them like that.
It's a good thing you'll never know the taste of wealth, because you'd make a real *****ty rich person. What you don't realize because (a) you aren't wealthy and (b) you don't know wealthy people, is that they aren't all snobby, elitist pigs. They are actually nice people (if you knew them) and don't think of themselves as all powerful gods amongst unworthy mortals. Anyway, that fact aside, Wheatley came to me and asked me to help him out and Gruden waves hello to me all the time and talks to me, not the other way around. You know what athletes really hate though? People like you that think they know everything about them. Just like every STUPID MORONIC post you make in attempts to GUESS what you THINK you know. Get a clue. Never post faster than you think, and never articulate deeper than your understanding. It's time you cut your losses loser.
Old 03-26-02, 10:42 AM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

And I won't even try to respond to that small **** comment as it speaks loads about your inferiority complex in itself. Someone please close this thread before Mr. Ego over here spits out something even more obnoxious.
Old 03-26-02, 12:57 PM
krypto
Driver

I have been sitting back and watching this post...and as i figured, this ******* would prove himself to be just that.

Lex, nice job in defending yourself and your town. Somehow I am reminded of that old saying "never argue with an idiot"...I know you must have thought the same thing.....Having said that here I go....

As far as his qoute on "this guy telling me I'm a bodybuilder, etc"...Again my point was simple, You called me a punk. Without reason..Maybe you are unaware that there really are some large people with money to travel, that will find you just for something fun to do....

Again, I was proving my point of 'buy what you can afford, cheap lexus means, a lexus thats in the shop...' I have owned many used high dollar cars, and have learned the hard way. Pay a little more now, means pay a lot less later....

You said you'd give lex400 your address. I bet you won't give it to me..I beg you, I plead with you..please give me your address. I bet you won't...But, if you do, bring your 'bat'..You'd better bring two *****.....I travel all over and often, and would enjoy seeing you in person. I can promise you I will come alone and unarmed...

So, here ya go, here's an opportunity to give your address....LIKE YOU SAID YOU WOULD or was that a lie? plenty of room here..PLEASE POST IT BELOW....

Also, If you could truly afford a 430, you'd buy one. Or at least a newer SC4. Who wouldn't? I don't think there's anyone on this site that wouldn't prefer a newer model (less miles) SC.

"I want a toy"....Maybe you should check out the fisher price section at Toys R Us....

And for those that keep saying "don't post that here...". I understand and I apologize, but salvation is only a mouse click away....I believe in freedom, and the price of that is tolerance. You don't like the nature of this post (I don't much either) ...click to another one...I know thats a bit brutal, but hey...Im pissed, and the more I read him flaming lex, makes me madder. And I'm one dude not to make angry......
Old 03-26-02, 01:57 PM
redjeeper
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

I agree with everyone else, take that crap somewhere else. The reason I only post on our site and none of the rest that I look at is because of the stupid comments of people like yourself. We don't need it here and we don't want it. Just my .02
Old 03-26-02, 02:12 PM
ChronoJ1
Lexus Champion

Oh really... I'd be surprised if you had one at all. Why don't you get your lousy racist-*** off this post and go dig yourself a *****ty 'toy' car in the junk yard to play with.

Quick Reply: Looking to buy a black SC400 under 8k