SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Suggestions should i buy this Sc300?

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-09, 10:50 PM
Ryeno
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rogsc400
I just saying if you can get a good price on the the work and your happy with the out come go for it and Macco give warranty on thier paint jobs.........I dont drive my car every day so it stays covered when I'm not using it so i guest my paint does not see that much sunlight...........The Macco were i live is franchised out so they are just using the name Macco.....

P.S. I like the way my smoked lights look and I see very well with my HID kit thanks..........
Whatever man if you wanna be cheep with your car so be it, but your the one who is gonna regret not doing it right the first time.

BTW even if you think you can see good, your not seeing as well as you could. AND those smoked out headlights(or taillights) are gonna be a HUGE insurance issue if you ever get into an accident. It wouldn't surprise me if a cop put you at fault on a police report because he suspected your headlights caused the car accident. Better safe then sorry in my books.

Last edited by Ryeno; 04-05-09 at 10:55 PM.
Old 04-05-09, 11:14 PM
rogsc400
Driver

Originally Posted by Ryeno
Whatever man if you wanna be cheep with your car so be it, but your the one who is gonna regret not doing it right the first time.

BTW even if you think you can see good, your not seeing as well as you could. AND those smoked out headlights(or taillights) are gonna be a HUGE insurance issue if you ever get into an accident. It wouldn't surprise me if a cop put you at fault on a police report because he suspected your headlights caused the car accident. Better safe then sorry in my books.
I'm not being cheap, I just think I got a good deal and a good price and I'm happy with the outcome.

Thanks for the advice I'll update you when I start to regret it...........LOL
Old 04-05-09, 11:49 PM
Ryeno
Banned

Originally Posted by rogsc400
I'm not being cheap, I just think I got a good deal and a good price and I'm happy with the outcome.

Thanks for the advice I'll update you when I start to regret it...........LOL
You bought a beater sc because it was cheep and went to macco because it was cheep as well. Idk dude, actions speak louder then words.

Odds are you wont regret it because you will get rid of the car before the faded paint becomes an issue. If your skimping out already there is no way you your gonna make the car go fast and not break. I mean look at those rims, your on pot hole away from a bend. And hitting a pot hole at like 140mph, well i dont even wanna imagine what will happen. I bet you'll get over the slow speed of the sc and once gas comes back up you'll be pissed how bad the mpg is. Either that or you'll end up blowing up the engine when you try turboing it.
Old 04-06-09, 06:57 AM
rogsc400
Driver

Originally Posted by Ryeno
You bought a beater sc because it was cheep and went to macco because it was cheep as well. Idk dude, actions speak louder then words.

Odds are you wont regret it because you will get rid of the car before the faded paint becomes an issue. If your skimping out already there is no way you your gonna make the car go fast and not break. I mean look at those rims, your on pot hole away from a bend. And hitting a pot hole at like 140mph, well i dont even wanna imagine what will happen. I bet you'll get over the slow speed of the sc and once gas comes back up you'll be pissed how bad the mpg is. Either that or you'll end up blowing up the engine when you try turboing it.
I've owned my car since 2001 and never had any probs other that replacing the starter in 2006 that I got for a good price.........If you think paying full price is always better then you are a fool.....If so I have a bridge in Brooklyn to sale you lol....I just dont think I should pay more for something when I can get it for a deal............Maybe cause your on the west coast you have a different style but I like my car the way it is and dont have any problems with it............I dont worry bout gas cause I can afford it............I'm not cheap.........In case you didn't know, right now a time prices for almost any thing r at an all time low........Since you have such a negatgive view on my car lets see your's.................lol

Just a couple of my other cheap cars lol........

Old 04-06-09, 09:12 AM
MrAceBaBii
Pit Crew

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Homie stay fly no lie & you noticed dudes ballinnnn 8-)