SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

please enjoi my saturday night:)

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-09, 08:16 AM
ashtray
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ill be safe guys dont worry about that. thank you though.
Old 04-06-09, 08:45 AM
Avarec
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

whip that horse around like you mean it,
Old 04-06-09, 08:51 AM
ashtray
Pole Position

got a 4 day weekend coming up so ill start on my bfi this friday.
Old 04-06-09, 12:13 PM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by ashtray
ill be safe guys dont worry about that. thank you though.
everyone says that until they hit a pole
Old 04-06-09, 12:29 PM
LexusFTW
Lexus Test Driver

LOL at you guys giving him so much **** over street racing.
Old 04-06-09, 03:39 PM
P Weezy
Lexus Champion

^^ My thoughts exactly lol.

But i mean, really....who street races anymore...?
Old 04-06-09, 03:57 PM
$loJam
Pole Position

C'mon guys he probaly just left the movies after watching Fast & The Furious pt 4. haha
Old 04-06-09, 03:59 PM
durtysc300
Lexus Test Driver

yes...in third gear you will notice a difference..even through all gears you'll notice a difference..i BFI'd my car..and on an empty street i couldn't get over my friends 1994 Mustang GT 5 speed with intake and a bored motor..i could get close..but it would be a nose or 2..now after BFI i can get him by about a car..i'd say a good 8-10 horsepower difference up high. Now i'm upgrading to a 2.5 inch mandrel bent exhaust with no cats or resonators with some new mufflers(still trying to decide..i want a low grumbly supra like sound) and hopefully after new plugs i can get a good 3-4 more ponies..good luck on the BFI, i really kinda hacked mine up
Old 04-06-09, 04:00 PM
$loJam
Pole Position

We need to get back to steet pimping rides and cool all of this racer ricer shiznit with big wings, stickers, orange and green color crap. Let's get back to the lowriding 80's and 90's where you drive slower than the speed limit with Al Green bumping in the trunk (dynomated of course), seat cocked back, hat turned back or pimped to the side, one hand on the wheel and shades on.
It's safer, saves gas and money from speeding tickets

Last edited by $loJam; 04-06-09 at 04:07 PM.
Old 04-06-09, 04:43 PM
LEXSTASY
Pole Position

Originally Posted by $loJam
We need to get back to steet pimping rides and cool all of this racer ricer shiznit with big wings, stickers, orange and green color crap. Let's get back to the lowriding 80's and 90's where you drive slower than the speed limit with Al Green bumping in the trunk (dynomated of course), seat cocked back, hat turned back or pimped to the side, one hand on the wheel and shades on.
It's safer, saves gas and money from speeding tickets
^^^HAHA, you the man for that comment! +1 FTW

And the rest of you losers who keep bagging on the kid for street racing, you guys should all go F yourselves seriously. Who the F*** on this forum could legitimately say that they havent street raced before. And those of you who can, are lying your asses off. Weve all done it, im 19 and im already passed the juvenile age of doing dum shlT like that but thats only b/cuz ive done it so many times that i couldnt keep count if i had a 100 hands. You have to do it, in order to learn. If you've never street raced in your life, then your either 1 of 2 things, a F*ing liar or a F*ing pvssy, straight up! And your not a real man unless youve done it either and i dont just mean only once or twice lolll. You never believed that stove was hot no matter how many times your mom told you when you were a kid unless you touched it yourself and burned the **** out of your, its the same shlT with street racing except the consequences are a little bit more severe than a minor burn lolll. You just gotta try to be safe while your doing it until you hit that age of maturity when you realize its dumm. More power to ya brotha, street race alll you want, you only got 1 life to live and a few more years until you hit maturity lolll, its like puberty

Last edited by LEXSTASY; 04-06-09 at 04:47 PM.
Old 04-06-09, 05:06 PM
roxanne
Pole Position

^^ Definitely in the top ten most painful things I've ever read.
Old 04-06-09, 10:14 PM
5sp_jzz30
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by V818RedSC
^^^HAHA, you the man for that comment! +1 FTW

And the rest of you losers who keep bagging on the kid for street racing, you guys should all go F yourselves seriously. Who the F*** on this forum could legitimately say that they havent street raced before. And those of you who can, are lying your asses off. Weve all done it, im 19 and im already passed the juvenile age of doing dum shlT like that but thats only b/cuz ive done it so many times that i couldnt keep count if i had a 100 hands. You have to do it, in order to learn. If you've never street raced in your life, then your either 1 of 2 things, a F*ing liar or a F*ing pvssy, straight up! And your not a real man unless youve done it either and i dont just mean only once or twice lolll. You never believed that stove was hot no matter how many times your mom told you when you were a kid unless you touched it yourself and burned the **** out of your, its the same shlT with street racing except the consequences are a little bit more severe than a minor burn lolll. You just gotta try to be safe while your doing it until you hit that age of maturity when you realize its dumm. More power to ya brotha, street race alll you want, you only got 1 life to live and a few more years until you hit maturity lolll, its like puberty
i really dont even know where to start. the grammar or the content. both are poor and tasteless. please try to swear less when making your point. just because you learned to avoid the swear checker and say the F word 16000 times in one absurdly run-on sentence doesnt mean you have contributed anything positive or valuable to the conversation.

BTW i hope you get a friendly reminder in your mail box

Originally Posted by roxanne
^^ Definitely in the top ten most painful things I've ever read.
+1

so back on topic. according to the post above it makes your car a hell of a lot faster. i cant really see a 5.0 5spd mustang losing to a boat of a car like the SC with just an intake mod, but bigger miracles then that have happened. ive driven both fox body mustangs and the following POS gen. did your buddy have a 5.0 or the 4.6? i wouldnt say it is slower then the SC. the stock auto mustang are weird. the manuals i like. i think the guy driving the mustang didnt know how to drive. if he had a "bored" motor then it should definitely pick up and go.
Old 04-06-09, 10:26 PM
$loJam
Pole Position

ATTN: The Lexus SC is a Luxo Cruiser.

It even pains me to see Sc430's drag racing. SC's were not built for racing, on the track or off. Just my opinion. Like they say "To each his own!" I guess if they can race cardboard boxes down a hill you can race an SC on the track. Really, racing should be left to the Supras, as intended by Toyota.
Old 04-06-09, 10:38 PM
5sp_jzz30
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by $loJam
ATTN: The Lexus SC is a Luxo Cruiser.

It even pains me to see Sc430's drag racing. SC's were not built for racing, on the track or off. Just my opinion. Like they say "To each his own!" I guess if they can race cardboard boxes down a hill you can race an SC on the track. Really, racing should be left to the Supras, as intended by Toyota.
the chassis of the SC and supra is very, very, very similar. if you can prep a supra and road race you can prep an sc and road race.

there are a few people on clubsoarer in australia that do it. there are some impressive builds too. the supra and sc share huge aftermarket support so it can easily be done. not that it is the right thing to do, but definitely unique and different
Old 04-06-09, 10:52 PM
$loJam
Pole Position

Originally Posted by 5sp_jzz30
the chassis of the SC and supra is very, very, very similar. if you can prep a supra and road race you can prep an sc and road race.

there are a few people on clubsoarer in australia that do it. there are some impressive builds too. the supra and sc share huge aftermarket support so it can easily be done. not that it is the right thing to do, but definitely unique and different
But that's why Toyota built the SC, to be a luxury version of the Supra, a luxo cruiser, hince the increase in weight and lux amenities. Just my opinion. Some people even think it's cool to race LX's. Just a lil more than ridiculous, but whatever floats their boat.

Anywho...here is a vid of a Supra smoking a Lambo on the highway. This is how people get killed on the highway. Stupid but cool to see a lambo get smoked by a toyota.

Camera in the supra (same race):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GiickxCTO1Y

Camera in the Lambo (same race):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJqxuduC_ns

Last edited by $loJam; 04-06-09 at 10:58 PM.

Quick Reply: please enjoi my saturday night:)