SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

please enjoi my saturday night:)

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-09, 12:59 AM
LEXSTASY
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 5sp_jzz30
i really dont even know where to start. the grammar or the content. both are poor and tasteless. please try to swear less when making your point. just because you learned to avoid the swear checker and say the F word 16000 times in one absurdly run-on sentence doesnt mean you have contributed anything positive or valuable to the conversation.
Its funny to me how you tried to de-legitimize my argument by only referring to the fact that i used the F word too many times. Good one. Sound rebuttal on your behalf. Sometimes you have to swear to get your point across when you see so much non-sensical BS being displayed by CL members at times. And were supposed to be the most respectable forum out there? My point being, dont bag so much on the poor kid just cause he street raced and wrote about it on the forums. The only difference between yourself and that kid is that atleast he's not a hypocrite. You know damm well you've done the exact same shlt on the streets, you just havent wrote about it on CL. You think you can actually argue about this intelligently with me, let me see you try. Let me give you a hint friend, dont let the curse words fool you !

And P.S. - Im still waiting on that message in my inbox
Old 04-07-09, 03:50 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,273 Likes on 1,380 Posts

Originally Posted by V818RedSC
And P.S. - Im still waiting on that message in my inbox

You've got one. Edit - make that two.

This thread is closed.