SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

New Wheels? Yay or Nay

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-09 | 10:34 AM
5sp_jzz30
Lexus Champion

Ryeno....seriously just stop.

you are pissing off a lot of people because of your opinion.

that M1 with a one finger solute is classic too. very mature. way to approach a discussion with taste and class

just curious. what wheels do you have on your cars? (you better post some "classy" cars with "classy" wheels)
Old 04-26-09 | 10:35 AM
ElitistK
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Ryeno
I think its funny how your trying to hate on the m1 cuz you dont have one. Obvious your not into cars because a) the m1 is worth more then any current bmw and b) if a car is busted you cant drive.
a) Everyone knows that the street version is for steers and queers.

b) I'm pretty sure without the extended warranty from BMW, you're spending all your money on keeping your car running and can't even afford for a decent camera.

Either way you fail at life. You can have all the money in the world and you still can't buy taste. Here's an example of it:

Old 04-26-09 | 10:36 AM
Ryeno
Banned

Originally Posted by LiCelsior
cuz im tired of you talking s#!t to other SC members when they can mod their car which ever way they want. if you have something bad to say, keep it to yourself unless the OP says to post criticism. if u want them to mod it the way u want to, send them the money and im sure they'll be happy to do it.
You should really grow up, this isn't kindergarten. People are gonna say bad things and good things. If you cant handle it then leave.

BTW encase you didn't notice this is a thread about RIMS, where the op was asking people what they think. The threads title is called "New Wheels? Yay or Nay", how much more obvious can it get?
Originally Posted by 5sp_jzz30
Just curious. what wheels do you have on your cars? (you better post some "classy" cars with "classy" wheels)
Currently on IS300 rims, I had them laying around so i was like better then stock. IDK what kind of rims i wanna get for the SC right now. Kinda wish i had a black car right about now, since i could easily find some black rims with a lip sliver rim but that would look awful on a white car.
Old 04-26-09 | 10:38 AM
chrispy

I think its funny how your trying to hate on the m1 cuz you dont have one. Obvious your not into cars because a) the m1 is worth more then any current bmw and b) if a car is busted you cant drive it.

Just curious where do you live? FYI its more prestigious to be driving a 70s Rolls Royce, 1965 shelby cobra, M1 or some kind of older car that you cant just go out and buy. A lot of people have Range Rovers, BMW M5s, CLKs and S-class's but those are the DDs, the weekend car is where its at.

P.S. you shouldnt talk about newport when you dont know anything about it.
Busted as in, it looks like it's beat. The paint is fading and it looks to be in bad shape. And since that's the case, it probably isn't worth as more than some current BMWs. I know plenty about Newport Beach. It's filled with rich kids who like to take out their dad's cars. So since you love bashing the SC, maybe you should go to bimmerforums where can find the respect you're looking for.

BTW, this is for you. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your
Old 04-26-09 | 10:41 AM
Ryeno
Banned

Originally Posted by chrispy
Busted as in, it looks like it's beat. The paint is fading and it looks to be in bad shape. And since that's the case, it probably isn't worth as more than some current BMWs. I know plenty about Newport Beach. It's filled with rich kids who like to take out their dad's cars. So since you love bashing the SC, maybe you should go to bimmerforums where can find the respect you're looking for.

BTW, this is for you. http://www.wikihow.com/Use-You're-and-Your
I like it how you didn't answer where do you live? BTW thats an old school pic of a cell phone, i thought that was kinda obvious but i guess not. Also get your facts straight, i have never bashed the SC. Its a good car, one of the only good lexus cars out their.
Old 04-26-09 | 10:50 AM
LiCelsior
Retired
CL Folding 500000

You should really grow up, this isn't kindergarten. People are gonna say bad things and good things. If you cant handle it then leave.

BTW encase you didn't notice this is a thread about RIMS, where the op was asking people what they think. The threads title is called "New Wheels? Yay or Nay", how much more obvious can it get?
ok then just say NAY and be at that, u dont have to ******* go on saying how every japanese wheel company has ricer style looking wheels.

oh yea let me just point out some things on the "old pic" of your m1.

nice busted front lip, nice dirt spots all over the paint, oh and did you do that black roof yourself too? looks like perfect work right there...oh yea the finger also helps me prove the point about snobby BMW owners CAUSE YOU ARE ONE.

Last edited by LiCelsior; 04-26-09 at 10:54 AM.
Old 04-26-09 | 10:58 AM
chrispy

I like it how you didn't answer where do you live? BTW thats an old school pic of a cell phone, i thought that was kinda obvious but i guess not. Also get your facts straight, i have never bashed the SC. Its a good car, one of the only good lexus cars out their.
Why does it matter where I live? Are you gonna bash me because I don't live in Newport Beach? I live in Anaheim.

Black wheels with polished lip. So original. You don't even know what kind of wheels you like, you just know how to hate on them. SCs are good cars, and I like them. That's why I'm in this forum. And that's why they don't deserve yarn stitched blown airbags.
Old 04-26-09 | 11:00 AM
5sp_jzz30
Lexus Champion

i love lamp
Old 04-26-09 | 11:00 AM
Ryeno
Banned

Originally Posted by LiCelsior
ok then just say NAY and be at that, u dont have to ******* go on saying how every japanese wheel company has ricer style looking wheels.

oh yea let me just point out some things on the "old pic" of your m1.

nice busted front lip, nice dirt spots all over the paint, oh and did you do that black roof yourself too? looks like perfect work right there...oh yea the finger also helps me prove the point about snobby BMW owners CAUSE YOU ARE ONE.
its called a forest fire, you know they cause particles to go into the air and then land on the car? The lip isnt broken either, its front license plate mount.

Also i never said every Japanese wheel company makes ricer style rims. Some are nice, these ones not so much.

Last edited by Ryeno; 04-26-09 at 11:04 AM.
Old 04-26-09 | 11:05 AM
5sp_jzz30
Lexus Champion

since there is no going back on this thread to its original purpose lets have some fun

i shall be the commentator

Ryeno...on the offensive cutting everyone down in sight

Licelsior...comes in and lays down the hammer

Chrispy....also calls out Ryeno

Ryeno...on the defensive about the BMW aka Beater Motor Wreck
Old 04-26-09 | 11:09 AM
HellFish
Lexus Test Driver

bahahaha i love the sig 5sp, this guy is classic.
Old 04-26-09 | 11:11 AM
LiCelsior
Retired
CL Folding 500000

w/e im done with this thread, im not getting a warning from a mod for going to far. chris u can take this.
Old 04-26-09 | 11:14 AM
Ryeno
Banned

I'm out too, i have said everything i need to say.
Old 04-26-09 | 11:22 AM
Methodical
Lead Lap

So, have you decided whether or not to go with the Grams? I think they'll look great on your car as long as you do a staggered set-up.
I love it when SC's have wide tires out back.
18x10's with 285/30/18's =
Old 04-26-09 | 01:11 PM
SoarerAZ
Pole Position

Ryeno, the amount of fail you exude is off the charts. This conversation/debate is over. You've once again proven that regardless of where you come from, be it Newport Beach, Laguna Beach, Manhattan Beach, Malibu...WHEREVER..idiots hail from all corners of the globe.

Thank you for proving my point. That rim is on all the ricers and the knock off 5 spoke one is on the hondas. Why would you put that on your sc, its a downgrade.

They do, here is my weekend car, but i doubt you even know what it is. (or how much its worth)
MY point exactly!

Originally Posted by Methodical
So, have you decided whether or not to go with the Grams? I think they'll look great on your car as long as you do a staggered set-up.
I love it when SC's have wide tires out back.
18x10's with 285/30/18's =
Thanks for keeping this thread on topic.

Last edited by SoarerAZ; 04-26-09 at 01:16 PM.

Quick Reply: New Wheels? Yay or Nay