SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

So I almost totaled my sc.

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-09, 01:23 AM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by infiniti24
A cop no I'm 20 I have a Lead foot......... but I go on tracks and race to get my kicks. Thnx to a Kid like you (in some ways) decided he would go as fast as possable in traffic and not stop at a red light like the rest of us and rear ended my brand new Infiniti which was oh yeahhh 56K have you even made 56K grose income yet? Well I had a sweet car and thnx to him being carless I had a 12K medical bill to pay up front while I had to wait for his insurence to pay for everything. So I'm bitter and have every right to be. Thats why I have a real drivers car and a daily driver and accept my daily car(sc400) as what it is. A reliable car that you should enjoy as it was intended. A GT per say. While a M3 is a better car for doing stunts that you pull. It's posts like this that makes me wish every M3 or any other fast car for that matter will blow up before they are cheaper the 30k. So not just any one can buy them. You need to respect others on the road too.

practice on the track so you get better then take it to the streets
Old 05-05-09, 01:36 AM
Ryeno
Banned

Originally Posted by infiniti24
A cop no I'm 20 I have a Lead foot......... but I go on tracks and race to get my kicks. Thnx to a Kid like you (in some ways) decided he would go as fast as possable in traffic and not stop at a red light like the rest of us and rear ended my brand new Infiniti which was oh yeahhh 56K have you even made 56K grose income yet? Well I had a sweet car and thnx to him being carless I had a 12K medical bill to pay up front while I had to wait for his insurence to pay for everything. So I'm bitter and have every right to be. Thats why I have a real drivers car and a daily driver and accept my daily car(sc400) as what it is. A reliable car that you should enjoy as it was intended. A GT per say. While a M3 is a better car for doing stunts that you pull. It's posts like this that makes me wish every M3 or any other fast car for that matter will blow up before they are cheaper the 30k. So not just any one can buy them. You need to respect others on the road too.
You spent 56k on an infiniti? You deserved to have your car wrecked. If your going to spend that much money on a car you might as well get something nice like a Mercedes Benz.

I'm still in collage so of course i'm not making any money nor should i but if i was making 56k a year i wouldn't be bragging.

Your bitter and you have the right to be? WTF are you talking about. Thats week, your saying your letting your emotions control you. Why are you proud of that? Like Denzel said, "Would you punch yourself in a fight? Then why would you punch yourself with words"
Old 05-05-09, 01:47 AM
bangdangvn
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Red face

Originally Posted by Ryeno
You spent 56k on an infiniti? You deserved to have your car wrecked. If your going to spend that much money on a car you might as well get something nice like a Mercedes Benz.

I'm still in collage so of course i'm not making any money nor should i but if i was making 56k a year i wouldn't be bragging.

Your bitter and you have the right to be? WTF are you talking about. Thats week, your saying your letting your emotions control you. Why are you proud of that? Like Denzel said, "Would you punch yourself in a fight? Then why would you punch yourself with words"
I think college is spelled with an e...56K is above average I believe...in this economy it's worth bragging hahah
Old 05-05-09, 08:11 AM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 381 Likes on 224 Posts

Dude stop posting and just run away. Learn to spell!
Old 05-05-09, 11:41 AM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 1UZ-SC

Dude stop posting and just run away. Learn to spell!
clearly his vocabulary and spelling abilities are at college level and this thread is pretty much all condescending post's i have a feeling...lock... your doors and drive safe
Old 05-05-09, 11:44 AM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by scshinobi
clearly his vocabulary and spelling abilities are at college level and this thread is pretty much all condescending post's i have a feeling...lock... your doors and drive safe
yup
Old 05-05-09, 11:58 AM
durtysc300
Lexus Test Driver

Aren't you supposed to do most of your stupidest junk in highschool? Man I'm still in highschool, and even I know better than to try to pull a U-Turn on a residential street doing 40. Maybe on a track or open parking lot..but on the street in a residential area?..lord no. I'm not trying to bash, and I think most of the bashing needs to stop, but I really hope you learned your lesson.

Keep it off the streets..if you're gonna do stupid crap do it where people won't get hurt.
Old 05-05-09, 12:06 PM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by durtysc300
Aren't you supposed to do most of your stupidest junk in highschool? Man I'm still in highschool, and even I know better than to try to pull a U-Turn on a residential street doing 40. Maybe on a track or open parking lot..but on the street in a residential area?..lord no. I'm not trying to bash, and I think most of the bashing needs to stop, but I really hope you learned your lesson.

Keep it off the streets..if you're gonna do stupid crap do it where people won't get hurt.
bashing is whats gonna keep his dumb @ss from doing ***** like this
Old 05-05-09, 12:21 PM
ICONYQ
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am guessing someone's post count will decrease since he has been bashed for every post.

Try to take the emotion out of it Reyno and look at what people are trying to tell you.
Old 05-05-09, 12:36 PM
scshinobi
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by 1UZ-SC
bashing is whats gonna keep his dumb @ss from doing ***** like this
"Experience is a hard teacher because she gives the test first, the lesson afterward's"
the more someone realizes what the consequences or risk's are involved the more they think about it and are likely to learn from it. It was inevitable that people were going to bash when he spoke of removing items that save lives... abs is an advancement in technology it's there for a reason if you want to race around with a light car that it would make a significant difference in when removed buy a ae86 or something along the lines because IMHO its not worth it on these beauty's removing things, for such little benefit, unless you have the time and $$$$$ to do it right just keep them clean so they can live on as long as possible... I hate seeing sc's with damage due to stupid decisions im sure the owners regret... one reason im not boosting keep me out of trouble know your limits and know when to push them but some people must learn the hard way and it can be entertaining to others
Old 05-06-09, 01:05 AM
infiniti24
Lead Lap

Well you keep up the good grades in coll(a)ge

I'll keeping going to college and working full time buy any car that I enjoy (56k isn't really that much btw for a new car) and pay rent and other bills

I'll continue to be mad at other people’s foolish actions and you continue to quote lines from movies that you have seen so many times you remember them for times like these.

Though the whole time you missed my whole point TO BE SAFE AND THINK BEFORE YOU DO SOMTHING YOU MIGHT REGREAT
Old 05-06-09, 01:41 AM
Peter_95
Lexus Champion

woah, uturn at 40 is only done when you want to attempt an accident... lol, at least nothing happened.
Old 05-06-09, 04:01 AM
Ryeno
Banned

Originally Posted by sharingan
I think college is spelled with an e...56K is above average I believe...in this economy it's worth bragging hahah
Wow big deal. I wouldnt be trying to knock me for my english. I'll bet you my sc i actually SPEAK english more properly you ever will.
Originally Posted by scshinobi

It was inevitable that people were going to bash when he spoke of removing items that save lives... abs is an advancement in technology it's there for a reason
Its obvious your reading ability is below college level. I never said i removed the abs, i have no idea where you got that concept from.

Last edited by Ryeno; 05-06-09 at 04:16 AM.
Old 05-06-09, 04:40 AM
pogoism9
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow big deal. I wouldnt be trying to knock me for my english. I'll bet you my sc i actually SPEAK english more properly you ever will.

Its obvious your reading ability is below college level. I never said i removed the abs, i have no idea where you got that concept from.
Wow.....So you are cheap, you cannot drive, and you are ripping someone on their English? A true ladies man.

Why can't we all cheer you on as you make an attempt to eat that abortion of a steering wheel?

What a jackass.....
Old 05-06-09, 04:46 AM
Ryeno
Banned

Originally Posted by pogoism9
Wow.....So you are cheap, you cannot drive, and you are ripping someone on their English? A true ladies man.

Why can't we all cheer you on as you make an attempt to eat that abortion of a steering wheel?

What a jackass.....
Your one to talk. You flame me and then saying i am a jackass. If your going to try to take the moral high ground then you might as well act the part. Way to be a hypocrite.

Oh ya, i can drive thats why i didn't crash my car, seriously why are you even in thread if your just going to make up lies and flame me.

Quick Reply: So I almost totaled my sc.