SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

Neon lights

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-02, 01:37 AM
methodmf
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile

yea it's really popular on the eastcoast (bout 2 years ago).
that's bout when i had it in my integra along with the strobe lights in the front n back. looked like christmas

i gotta say they would look nice on the SC........ but no more lights for me though

i couldn't resist puttin strobes in the reverse light though
the hazard light just wasn't enough......
everytime i'm just minding my own biz these damn ricers juss wanna pull up next to me tring to f#$$ wit me (keyword "tring")
i'm not talking bout 11 sec civics here...... just cars wit intake n exhuast so dats wut the strobe lights are for.

after gettin clocked at 126 mph i only race when other cars try to race me now

i extended my court date 3 tyms now hoping that the officer won't show up
Old 03-23-02, 02:50 AM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by methodmf
yea it's really popular on the eastcoast (bout 2 years ago).
that's bout when i had it in my integra along with the strobe lights in the front n back. looked like christmas

i gotta say they would look nice on the SC........ but no more lights for me though

i couldn't resist puttin strobes in the reverse light though
the hazard light just wasn't enough......
everytime i'm just minding my own biz these damn ricers juss wanna pull up next to me tring to f#$$ wit me (keyword "tring")
i'm not talking bout 11 sec civics here...... just cars wit intake n exhuast so dats wut the strobe lights are for.

after gettin clocked at 126 mph i only race when other cars try to race me now

i extended my court date 3 tyms now hoping that the officer won't show up
Dude, you're screwed! I'm in the same boat, got clocked doing 110 on HWY 101 and the judge revoked my driver's license(thus I am here typing messages on the forums right now and NOT at the huge Club Lexus Meet in Fontana). Anyway, the court revoked my license and put a 30 day hold period before I could reapply for it. BUT THEN, the DMV determined that at that speed I was an unsafe driver and suspended my license further six months from the end of the 30 day period. So basically I can not drive my SC400 for SEVEN FULL MONTHS!!! And when I get my license back, I'll have to file for an SR-22 form with my insurance and have two points automatically on my license which I can not remove for three years.

My question is can I apply for an out of state license from say Nevada without my CA suspension impeding that? What about Texas since I can claim residency there? I really need to get back on the road! My school and work are affected by it.
Old 03-23-02, 07:18 PM
Toog4me
Lexus Champion

that sucks major *****... to tell you the truth, you prolly couldnt get a nevada license (knowing this as i just finished drving school) but what are the real chances youll get pulled over again?

That sucks though i dont know what the hell i would do if that ever happened to me... how do you commute?
Old 03-23-02, 08:10 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by Toog4me
that sucks major *****... to tell you the truth, you prolly couldnt get a nevada license (knowing this as i just finished drving school) but what are the real chances youll get pulled over again?

That sucks though i dont know what the hell i would do if that ever happened to me... how do you commute?
I had to quit my job. I am currently commuting to school with like five different friends, which gets really confusing for me. It really doesn't matter what the chances of getting pulled over are, if I do and they find I have a suspended license, my car gets impounded and I go to jail. Not worth it to me. I drive around the block twice a week just so my battery doesn't drain and engine oil doesn't set too long.
Old 03-23-02, 08:42 PM
LeXusBoy
Lead Lap

I saw some neons on some truck like 2 weeks ago...Couldn't see what kind of truck but it looked preety ugly (in the dark too).