SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

You all need to chill out.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-02, 02:09 PM
mjames08
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ...

No offense to anyone, but this thread is getting a little out of hand.. I have to admit I am a clublexus.com junkie, I check every other hour but these types of threads just let me down. we are all adults here, lets just let it go. Start posting more about the SC400 turbokit
Old 03-28-02, 02:14 PM
ShowGSLuVv
Lexus Test Driver

<<<<only 17 so I guess I have an Excuse to post on this, haha
Old 03-28-02, 02:18 PM
enginyr
Banned

ESS Super Charger.....$8,000
Breyton Inspirtation 19's........$4,000

Seeing the expression of your neihbhoor's face, when he comes out to see his ride on blocks........Priceless..... haha
Attached Thumbnails You all need to chill out.....-tom1.jpg  
Old 03-28-02, 02:39 PM
BlackandChrome
Driver School Candidate

LOL, this is SO funny. I love getting you people all worked up and pissed. I think some of you might be crying, lol.
Lexus almost put "Mercedez" out of business? Really? LOL. Yeah, til those owners found out out Lexus wasnt a division of BMW and instead found it was associated with LOL...TOYOTA. LOL. Kid, you are 17. So when the LS came out...which was what....1992? You were all of 6 years old, enough said. You are an idiot.
Other than junior, I am quite impressed.....maybe a few of you DO know how to spell.
Again...the people with 1500 hp....big ****ing deal. When will you EVER need that??? So you can brag about what you run at the quarter miles? OOOhhh....I really care....Me and about 98% of other population dont give a **** what you run in the 1/4. 500hp even.....what do you need it for? So you can pull up to me at a light and race me?? Ooohh...and Ill be laughing my *** off when your body is either splattered across the road or when they are taking your *** to jail.
My $5K chrome rims will get more oohhs and aahs than your 2000hp or even 500hp cars ever will.
Ban me....I care. Bet Im back on in 2 minutes. LOL.
There are more Bimmer trade ins for a Lexus? There might be....did you ever think of what you are saying though by saying that? You are saying that BMW's are worth more. You can trade in a used BMW and still buy a new Lexus. Trading in a used Lexus WILL NOT get you a new BMW. Sure....if you trade in a GS....you might be able to get a new 3 series. You sure as hell wont be able to get a 5 series, which is the GS equivelent.
Yes...Lexus the relentless pursuit of perfection. In other words, they are relentlessly fixing all of the problems on their cars-every year.
Do you REALLY want to know why I want a Lexus??? I need a good laugh every morning when I wake up and look outside.
Old 03-28-02, 02:54 PM
Anthracite SC
Lexus Test Driver

Default This is TOO funny

You guys fell into Black and Chrome's trap.

Read what he wrote and see he just did it to see if we would jump like pavlovian dogs and respond to his statements just because they were out of the norm.

Nice.

He just covered everything he could that would elicit some kind of response from other people.

Got his thread spreading into the 3-4 pager area.

Nice Again.

NOW...a couple of my OBSERVATIONS(Now Black N Chrome..like you said...have a sense of humor and not "take things PERSONALY" as you say to others on this thread. This is just MY 2 Cents:

1)
Hmmmm... it's funny though how all these ALMOST NBA wannabe NBA busters are bragging about it to us on an internet forum...
IF you so John Blaze, and such a ryder, then why you on the net anyway????? You should STILL be out balling outta control like u say!

2)
Riding in So and So's escalade/bentley..whatever? WOW...riding in some NBA players ride makes you THAT much better of a person? I didn't know that. I guess I should check myself for not being a follower.

Hey..ain't it hypocritical to question whether other people OWNED a new bimmer or not...and yet...you brag about riding in OTHER people's rides? Maybe just stick to your own bimmer.

3)
Bimmer Ryders get more P&*Y? Wow...that's something to be proud of. EVER think of the bigger picture? of the people of the world REALLY running the SHOW? They LOVE people like Black and CHROME who think only w/their consumer instincts in every way, (sex, money, gadgets) and never put their mind to other things. You're a sheep like the rest of us kid...maybe a well dressed tall one..but a sheep nonetheless. So it's pretty stupid to be bragging about it.

4)
AND...why do everybody got to state their height and weight to everyone else? Is that like attractive to you guys? You think other guys will be turned on by that? For a ladies man..black and chrome...I dunno why you trying to give your stats to men...

6)
Black and Chrome...for someone who likes to downplay the SC4 as a toyota...why do you want one then? If you're bimmer is so nice..then u wouldn't be looking for an SC....
Again...I get that HYPocrite vibe.

5)
Hoops_24, I think you're a cool member of the forum, and I don't recall you being shot down in any of your posts.

6)
Black and Chrome(including the name)...is just about wanting to get a response..so I congratulate him on it. He got the reponse he wanted. He got all of us jumping on his thread. We took a sip of that haterade and spewed it back.

I got no haterade for you Black and Chrome....but I did have my opinions on what you wrote. Very amusing. YOu did make the forum interesting though.

Anthracite SC

p.s. My credentials? Hmmm...6 ft 210lbs...LB build..bench 350lbs...3rd level black belt, Grew up in Hunters Point, SF CALI..
I too KNOW a lot of athletes and so called stars..but I don't need to name drop, or ride in THEIR rides to floss.
Old 03-28-02, 02:55 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Okay since the last time I was online, this thread went from one idiot's point of view to all out war. Why? Because some moron (I won't mention names, but it rhymes with 'BlackandChrome') made a bunch of stupid, baseless comments in the wrong place, and instead of stepping up to the plate and apologizing, he went and escalated the situation because his BMW-ego hurt.

BlackandChrome, you put this all upon yourself by consistantly throwing people under the bus in all your posts. Hmm let's see, you made fun of people's physical strength, people's wives, people's cars, people's spelling, etc, etc...how old are you again??? You have the mind of a 12-year-old!

About the whole BMW vs Lexus issue, there is no issue. BMW = Big Money Waste. Lexus is superior in every way, shape, and form. Every independent study ever conducted has NEVER, I repeat NEVER, put BMW above Lexus in any category. The only contenders to Lexus are Infiniti and Mercedes. I could have owned a '99 M3 for the same price of my '95 SC, they were both a choice for me at the time. But I chose the T-O-Y-O-T-AAaaaaa. Yes, the most reliable and most well built machine ever to the grace the Earth. Don't ever throw crap out like "fine German engineering" again. Yes compared to American engineering and Russian engineering, BUT never has German engineering held a candle to Japanese engineering.

"Man...this is boring. I guess all the SC owners are hard at work at their jobs to pay off their used and outdated cars and to pay for their NOS kits.
BTW, some of my friends were wondering.....why does your glass say "TOYOTA" on it? LOLOOOOOOL".
And what are you doing while we make an honest living? Wasting your excuse for a life trolling around a message board where you are not wanted and expressing your illogical comments to a group of people who don't give a *****? Hey, look it's noon time, time for you to go bug the Benz Forums! Hmmm, personally I'd rather be working.

About the city thing, I have nothing to prove to you. You've never been here so you'll never know what utopia is like. And I wasn't bragging about where I lived or who I knew. I was debasing Turbocharged's unfounded claims about how I'm some kind of redneck celebrity stalker from some farm town. Proof requires facts and detail. That is all I provided. BTW, I rent and pay for every last thing I own by myself in sunny Pleasanton, CA. And I've been self-sufficient since I graduated HS at 17. Oops! Am I bragging again or am I defending myself?? Damn, they're the same thing!!

Ughh, I could go on and on and on disecting every last word you typed, but that'd take all day. Black&Chrome/Turbocharged, whatever name you wanna go by, I suggest you re-register under a new handle. Third time's a charm I think we all agree enough time and effort was wasted on this idiot's opinions?
Old 03-28-02, 03:01 PM
importtoys
Pole Position

As a BMW and Lexus owner ( have had a few of each) They both have good and bad points.....
I rarely talk about my BMW here and the same goes on the bmw boards with the Lexus because of the beef between the cars.

U cant compare the two......let it go
Old 03-28-02, 03:02 PM
NVMYGS3
Lead Lap

Originally posted by BlackandChrome

There are more Bimmer trade ins for a Lexus? There might be....did you ever think of what you are saying though by saying that? You are saying that BMW's are worth more. You can trade in a used BMW and still buy a new Lexus. Trading in a used Lexus WILL NOT get you a new BMW. Sure....if you trade in a GS....you might be able to get a new 3 series. You sure as hell wont be able to get a 5 series, which is the GS equivelent.
Do you REALLY want to know why I want a Lexus??? I need a good laugh every morning when I wake up and look outside.

Aww.... why you gotta go there? I was actually trying to help you out somewhat previously . Shame, Oh well, since you had to come towards my direction and it's getting kinda ridiculous now, I might as well rag on you too. In case you didn't go to college or something, what I was trying to imply was that in my experience, there are more BMW owners who trade in for Lexus then vice versa (meaning that in my opinion there are *less* Lexus Owners trading in their cars for BMW's you junior college dropout moron).

Look at what you have been typing in the threads previously and you'll realize that you're pretty SHALLOW and like to QUANTIFY in $$$ everything. Why must you emphasize the $$$ value of stuff? I dont' understand. You must be the most insecure person I've had the unlucky privilege of even thinking about replying too (I'm just bored now). I really hope they don't kick you out and keep you on so you can post more gibberish and more people can see how lame you think. You're probably one of those guys who had no friends in school and need attention. Hm, or maybe you're into S&M or something and like getting mocked. Freak

Plus, "$5000.00 * CHROME*" rims man! you ghetto loser. That's supposed to be impressive? There are people with rims more expensive than that who don't brag! Anyway, you're one of those kinda guys who likes to get a rise out of people and well and I bask in the fact that schmucks like you exist which makes me feel so much better that you didn't buy a lex and I hope you never do. You embarass the brand! Why dont' you go back and surf for more **** or something and call mommy to get more attention.

PS: Oh yeah, that 17 year old kid? He's got a GS430. When you were 17, you were probably walking to school

Last edited by NVMYGS3; 03-28-02 at 03:37 PM.
Old 03-28-02, 03:04 PM
BlackandChrome
Driver School Candidate

As someone famous once said....a toyota aristio by any other name is still a TOYOTA.
I always wondered....the people at Car and Driver must be getting paid off right? Who ALWAYS finishes first when they compare cars? Not Lexus....NOT MB.....BMW.
Matter of fact, seems a lot of people think Audi is better than Lexus as well. I dont necessarily agree, but thats what others are saying

Yeah....a guy posted on the BMW boards a few weeks ago that he had bought a GS300 over a 530. Some responses from the BMW owners?

"Dont drive it too hard or it will flip."

"What you're saying is that you can't afford a REAL sports sedan, so you are happy w/ being a 2nd class citizen. That's cool! Each to it's own. I'll take another Kirin and a little more wasabi P-L-E-A-S-E!!!"

"So GS300 ehh, V6? Toyota's are for *****s that cant aford a BMW, They just want to think there cool driving around in there Toyota."

"Lexus=Toyota=10k rev limit"

"You really mean you couldn't afford the extra $$"

"Lexus is a moving sofa, why waste money on another sofa when you can have another at home"

"Enjoy your TOYota"
Old 03-28-02, 03:14 PM
BlackandChrome
Driver School Candidate

Yeah, unfortunately when I was 17, which wasnt long ago, I had oh...about 210K in my bank account and a paid for M3 and Suburban. Plus, unlike you, I didnt have to work my *** off to get it, NOT that I am putting down you people who are making an honest living-more power to you.
Chrome rims ghetto? Well...I think you are calling a lot of others on these message boards ghetto as well.....think before you speak.
BTW, Lex....I have been out there idiot. Maybe you shouldnt speak about what you DONT know.
Finally...about the flossing. You are right I dont need to get into someone elses car to do that....I can get it my own.
BTW, look....who brought that whole thing up? On the other post I mean with Turbo and SC?? Wasnt Turbo.
Old 03-28-02, 03:16 PM
NVMYGS3
Lead Lap

Yikes sorry!

I lowered myself.

My bad.

Happy Easter anyway - including you too BlackChrome

Last edited by NVMYGS3; 03-28-02 at 03:34 PM.
Old 03-28-02, 03:18 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by BlackandChrome
As someone famous once said....a toyota aristio by any other name is still a TOYOTA.
I always wondered....the people at Car and Driver must be getting paid off right? Who ALWAYS finishes first when they compare cars? Not Lexus....NOT MB.....BMW.
Matter of fact, seems a lot of people think Audi is better than Lexus as well. I dont necessarily agree, but thats what others are saying

Yeah....a guy posted on the BMW boards a few weeks ago that he had bought a GS300 over a 530. Some responses from the BMW owners?

"Dont drive it too hard or it will flip."

"What you're saying is that you can't afford a REAL sports sedan, so you are happy w/ being a 2nd class citizen. That's cool! Each to it's own. I'll take another Kirin and a little more wasabi P-L-E-A-S-E!!!"

"So GS300 ehh, V6? Toyota's are for *****s that cant aford a BMW, They just want to think there cool driving around in there Toyota."

"Lexus=Toyota=10k rev limit"

"You really mean you couldn't afford the extra $$"

"Lexus is a moving sofa, why waste money on another sofa when you can have another at home"

"Enjoy your TOYota"
Ugh, isn't it sad when cousins marry???

I thought we'd already put you in your place regarding BMWs, but I guess morons learn slow...

http://www.finestsedan.com
http://www.intellexual.net/bestlex.htm

....BMW, ouch!
Old 03-28-02, 03:54 PM
Anthracite SC
Lexus Test Driver

Default AGAIN...

Black and Chrome.

Again...if you are SO ballin...why are you wasting your time in this forum ANYHOW?

YOu should be out flossin in YOUR rides, gettin all that nookie u talk about, tossing that 210gs you HAD in the bank(I assume it's more now)...and living like the high end consumer you were to be.

IF that's REALLY your life...then why are you wasting your precious ballin *** time posting here?

GEt out there and spend all that money.....
I need more of that money circulated into my bank account.

So keep on spending.

Damn...all that federal and no literacy to know how to use it.

BUt hey...Ain't not HATERADE here ....kid....just statin my opinion...

Anthracite SC
Old 03-28-02, 03:59 PM
awj
Bluegr*** Performance

210k @ 17. At 17 I was working to pay my way through college and I graduated at 21. Now I'm an engineer - I've studied manufacturing and been in the automotive industry since '95 either through car dealerships or production facilities. German's make good product.

My first job was with a German company making intake manifolds for the big three. I drove two Honda's then. I quite becuase I was not comfortable with the German parctices. Montaplast of N.A. - and many German companies have refined process but they design weakpoints, much like the big three so they can make more money.

Now I work for the Japanese. Mitsubishi Electric Automotive America. Their process is the most advanced I have ever seen. We are stomping the competition. I bought a lexus - used. If you knew the value of a dollar you would not speak as such Mr. B&C.

This is a waste of time but it is funny how assasanine your posts actually are. Post away. Rich boy - some of us have always had to work and that my friend instills more character quality than you will be able to muster I'm afraid. I know you enjoy this, you get off on it. To tell you the truth, I enjoy excersizing my debatorial qualities on things like this also. But for forty some replies you have gone no where. Except to rile the masses which we all know was your only motive.

Toyota sells more cars, Lexus or not, total than BMW.

This summer my SC300 will be turning a comfortable 350 hp w/ a toyomoto stage 1. I'm engaged - so I'm not concerned about the amount of women. Course, one whom gets women because of an automobile is one whom can get nothing without. Materialism is a dirty, nasty trait that will corrupt America.

It's good to want things, nice things. Buy things, and have hobbies. But it becomes destructive when these things rule one's life.

Let's try and keep things in perspective. No one can change you but yourself. Someday you will hurt - money is not everything.

Happy Easter all.
Old 03-28-02, 04:13 PM
Toog4me
Lexus Champion

Damn! I just hate when new people come onto the boards and act like theyre the **** just cuz they ride in a german car... you really do need to get a life!!! go post on the bmw board.

ps
every single person on this board prolly gets more tail than you do.

Quick Reply: You all need to chill out.....