SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

You all need to chill out.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-02 | 04:21 PM
Lance
Rookie

ComputerWiz, Ikon...ban this moron. Besides being a raging idiot, he's a racist jackass. We don't need to this ****** on this forum.

Lance
Old 03-28-02 | 04:27 PM
Lance
Rookie

I meant Turbocharged, of course. Should've been more specific.

Lance
Old 03-28-02 | 04:35 PM
SupraCoup3
Lexus Champion

A bigger question: What will any of our stuff do for us once we die?

Most of it will rot away, some of it will be used by others to buy stuff that rots away when they die.

I find this entire thread inane. (senseless, mindless, deprived of any point or meaning.)

What the heck good is any of our cars going to do for us once we die? And who the heck knows when it will happen... you may be sober, but the guy who ran that red light and hit you at 80 MPH certainly wasn't.

In some ways I find this like middle school -- tearing others down to make you feel better about yourself. I'm only 18, but I've found that let others stupid comments slide, then they just look more moronic... Easy in word, but MUCH harder in practice. (but a very valuable life skill)

I'd suggest that in the future, if a moderator comes across a post/thread that's gonna heat up, for them to lock it and warn the poster. If a new thread is started as a response, lock that one an suspend the poster. This is a forum for Lexus owners and enthusiasts, not 8th graders with self-esteem issues that need to tear others down to feel good about themselves.

To answer my orginal question:

Unfortunately, what our net worth @ age 17 (or any age for that matter), or anything we've done, won't make a bit of differance in the way we're judged when we kick the bucket.

Happy Easter & a Reflective Good Friday.
Old 03-28-02 | 04:48 PM
SupraCoup3
Lexus Champion

oh yea, and by the way, the GS300 doesn't have a V6.... that's just a little detail, but If you're gonna throw out info, mine as well be correct hu crome?

Have a Great Easter All!
Old 03-28-02 | 04:59 PM
ShowGSLuVv
Lexus Test Driver

Idiot? LoL please, where are u from anyways? So when I decide to go there I can whoop your a$$ and Lock you in the trunk of ur BMW... Why dont you go back to that dudes Escalade so you can give him another BJ in the back seat, haha u homo

ShOwGS
Old 03-28-02 | 05:05 PM
ShowGSLuVv
Lexus Test Driver

And listen Black and Chrome, you wanna bring up Money? I'll smack you with $210k I've had more money then that in garbage bags homie, so dont act like your so rich, because there is always someone bigger, badder, richer, and in your case, Smarter.... so go on and diss as much as you want about me being 17 But..if your ever around Detroit, I'll be more then welcome to show u around Detroit <catch ma drift> homie

ShOwGS
Old 03-28-02 | 05:29 PM
Lsports
Driver School Candidate

BlackandChrome,
Understand that this is a Lexus forum..we love our cars. Of course we will defend them. Same as BMW..BMW owners I'm 100% sure will defend their cars.

Yes Lexus originated from Toyota..but Lexus has come a long way. The Luxury lines are competing well on the market, along with the some of their sports cars, which are in a class of its own.

True, Lexus can be called a Toyota, but mix fine-tuned Toyota engineering and luxurious comfort, you got a Lexus. That's why people buy them.

BMW's are excellent cars..my neighbor owns an M5, which I think is one of the best cars I driven. For the price, the M cars are one of the best stock on stock cars I have driven and seen..

BMW has created a line for everyone. You can choose from luxury or speed, or both. Same with Lexus, Lexus has created an option for owners for speed, luxury, or both. And with a line of add-on's and upgrades..there are several selections for everyone that own a Lexus.

Both Lexus and BMW have come a long way to achieve success. As a forum, we love our cars. I know you love your cars too. I hope we can surpass the differences in our cars and see a common thing for everyone for our love of cars.

Thanks..
A Lexus owner
Old 03-28-02 | 05:54 PM
NVMYGS3
Lead Lap

Garbage bags eh? That's a lot of money to be putting in garbage bags! I've never seen 210,000+ dollars in one garbage bag before you should take a picture and post it. hahahah

It'll put B&C to his place and get strippers aroused LOL

And to think when I was 17, my parents made me throw the trash out and well, there was NEVER any money in them

Originally posted by ShowGSLuVv
And listen Black and Chrome, you wanna bring up Money? I'll smack you with $210k I've had more money then that in garbage bags homie, so dont act like your so rich, because there is always someone bigger, badder, richer, and in your case, Smarter.... so go on and diss as much as you want about me being 17 But..if your ever around Detroit, I'll be more then welcome to show u around Detroit <catch ma drift> homie

ShOwGS
Old 03-28-02 | 06:19 PM
BlackandChrome
Driver School Candidate

This is my last post on this subject. This has gotten ridiculous.
First off....notice I never said ANYTHING bad about Lexus' or their owners until you people started talking smack about BMW's. I said NOTHING up until that point.
Why would I want to buy a SC if I really thought they were junk??
Lexus' ARE nice cars, there is no denying that whatsoever. People who deny that are stupid. Where are they in the MB-Audi-BMW-Jag-Lexus-Infiniti rankings....depends who you talk to. Obviously all of you people think Lexus are the best, and BMW's are inferior. At same time, BMW owners dont regard you people and your cars as anything. I think they really see Toyota when they see your cars. Thats too bad, they shouldnt act that way. Lexus does have less problems than BMW, that is documented. Is it because they are made worse? I dont know. German engineering is pretty damn good....but so is Japanese.
Hey, we all nice cars....lets leave it at that. One you get above driving a certain niceness of car....does it REALLY matter??
You people take things WAY too seriously here. You all should lighten up. I NEVER made a racist comment towards anyone here, so whoever the idiot who said that was...is just that, an idiot.
Would I take a BMW over a Lexus? Most times. LS430 are awesome, no doubt. Id take that over a new 7.
Would I take a GS over a 5? No.
Does anything Lexus has compare to a M5 or M3? No. They havent tried doing that though (Lexus).
You people are all fanning the flames by responding. You are fanning the flames by putting words in my mouth...calling me racist, saying I said Lexus sucks, etc.
Toyota sells more cars than BMW....that is moronic. Who cares? How about this...compare all the cars over $30K that Toyota sells and all the Lexus and see where that total compares to BMW? You are gonna brag about Toyota and all the 10K Corollas they sell. Please.
ShowGSluv.....you though are a punk. You aint ever seen more than 50K in your life at once except on TV.
You talk all that trash with that 17 year old mouth like you are gonna do something. Read my first post....Im in IL, not far from you. Like krypto said to turbo.....you should realize people got money to travel. Dont talk all that violence smack when you know your *** cant cash it. First thing is....if you were so ghetto, those people dont use computers. Second, if you lived in the "hood" people would laugh at you if you didnt have rims on your car. You have your stocks on rookie. You probably dont even live in Detroit....but it makes you sound bad. You probably drive your parents LS430 in Auburn Hills. So dont talk stuff you cant back up and threaten me *****. You might come to regret it more than you think.
Anyways....back to people of legal smoking age.....I think wars like this once in a while are good. For you guys, you get to show how much you like your cars...compare pros and cons of the different cars. Its all good. Like I said...its like an athlete turning down 100 million for 120 million. We already drive nice cars, so who cares.
LSports...you said it perfectly.
I still want to buy a SC, and hope to join you all in the future, I promise I wont be an *** or annoying Everything you people have said about Lexus' reliability, etc. is good...thats what I want to hear being a prospective Lexus owner.
Thats it....and like I said GS430luv.....keep talking that jazz....it comes back around more than you know, and at 17 you dont even know punk.
Old 03-28-02 | 06:28 PM
awj
Bluegr*** Performance

Yes you did and you still are.
Old 03-28-02 | 06:30 PM
lex400sc
Lexus Fanatic

B&C, you're such a hypocrite. Trace back the entire thread. No one here has been more obnoxious or childish than you. And you have the audacity to pass judgement on others here? Puhleez! I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish with this last post (or any of your posts for that matter), but you sure have a bipolar way about you. First you try to make ammends, then the bulk of your post consists of threats, attacks, and hostilities. Please, just pick a team and play! You contradict yourself so many times in this thread that I'm not sure which one of your personalities is in charge at the moment.

BTW, I'd like to see any documentation from the BMW guys as to what makes BMW better than Lexus. And I don't care if the quarter mile time is 0.4 ticks faster stock for stock.
Old 03-28-02 | 06:34 PM
Lsports
Driver School Candidate

Originally posted by BlackandChrome

Anyways....back to people of legal smoking age.....I think wars like this once in a while are good. For you guys, you get to show how much you like your cars...compare pros and cons of the different cars. Its all good. Like I said...its like an athlete turning down 100 million for 120 million. We already drive nice cars, so who cares.
LSports...you said it perfectly.
I still want to buy a SC, and hope to join you all in the future, I promise I wont be an *** or annoying Everything you people have said about Lexus' reliability, etc. is good...thats what I want to hear being a prospective Lexus owner.
Glad to hear you will get a SC400 and join us. The SC's are great cars.. they also look sleek with 20's. You can also add a good body kit and that will make it look awesome.

If you like speed, might I suggest the SC300. There are some Forced Induction Kits for it (Toyomoto, Area 51 Fab made a supercharger, etc.). You can also put a Supra motor (2jz-gte engine) into the SC300, almost like a perfect swap. You'll have more mods to work with (larger turbos, anything meant for the Supra TT can be fit on).

Well, enough of my rambling..just giving you a list of mods you can work with and I hope you can join the Club Lexus community.

Have a great day!

- Lsports
Old 03-28-02 | 06:37 PM
The Ikon
Lexus Champion

If you guys are finished toasting with this kid.... Let me know so that I can remove this garbage from our forum...

The Ikon
Old 03-28-02 | 06:41 PM
MadMaxSC400
Lexus Test Driver

This thread is hilarious.
http://www.lexustuner.com/random/argue.jpg
ARE YOU HAVING FUN, CORKY??
Old 03-28-02 | 06:43 PM
LexRX
RX 300 & 350Z Guru

I just found this thread and while I was reading it, it grew from 4 to five pages...lol. CL should have a policy not to entertain such stupidity as B&C's. A 'flameless' community

-Nick

Quick Reply: You all need to chill out.....