SC- 1st Gen (1992-2000)

I want a supra! Who can help?

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-02, 11:24 AM
abutler696
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I want a supra! Who can help?

Hey guys....I want a supra tt so bad now....it is the only car that i would let me SC4 go for......but I want to trade it for a supra tt so bad I can't stop drooling. If anyone could help find me a supra tt or someone who's willing to trade their supra for my lexus coupe. My lex pals....please help me on my supra journey. Thanks, Adam
Old 03-30-02, 01:14 PM
whosdady
Rookie

Default Good Luck

I have one and would like another. I saw your post the other day on the supra forums. I almost posted below you but didn't want to steal your thunder.

I actually posted the same thing a few months ago. (I was willing to trade the sc400 for another Supra tt)

Let me know if you find someone who is willing to trade. I have similar mods as you with the addition of a torque converter that I installed yesterday. The car feels strong, but is nothing in compariasion to the supra... Then again how many cars are like the supra?
Old 03-30-02, 01:56 PM
BadBtsz4u
Lead Lap

Default Re: I want a supra! Who can help?

Originally posted by abutler696
Hey guys....I want a supra tt so bad now....it is the only car that i would let me SC4 go for......but I want to trade it for a supra tt so bad I can't stop drooling. If anyone could help find me a supra tt or someone who's willing to trade their supra for my lexus coupe. My lex pals....please help me on my supra journey. Thanks, Adam
To be honest with you I think ya gonna have a really hard time with that one.You could though start lookin and find one at a dealership and trade in your Sc4 for a Supratt. good luck
Old 03-30-02, 03:09 PM
Toog4me
Lexus Champion

try going to one of those independant family own car dealers at the corner of the streets== the people who know nothing about cars. They sell Supras for incredibly low, well below 20k...
I saw a black one last week at aplace called VIP motors that was selling for around 15k.
Old 03-30-02, 03:40 PM
SupraCoup3
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by Toog4me
try going to one of those independant family own car dealers at the corner of the streets== the people who know nothing about cars. They sell Supras for incredibly low, well below 20k...
I saw a black one last week at aplace called VIP motors that was selling for around 15k.

toog4me I'd be careful... that could mean alotta other things than they're stupid. It could be a car w/ a bad title or history. Maybe some yahoo drove it in a flood. It's got a bunch of electronic issues, and they're selling it "as is". Just do the normal deal, where ever you buy the car from, run a carfax on it first...